MJ pic at Grammy's, Not illusion :/

_Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
So.. many have been saying that theres a picture on the grammys, and michael is like '' hidden'' this is the picture, http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac249/mjdeathhoax/1mj.jpg i know it's kinda small, but i asure you.. that nothing is there..i find the original pic.. so i made some comparisons, Sorry, I aslo wanted to be truth <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Comments

• hi,guys look careful that is michael wearing a blue s.and he hair is long with dark glasses look at it again. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Great found !
  • So.. many have been saying that theres a picture on the grammys, and michael is like '' hidden'' this is the picture, http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac249/mjdeathhoax/1mj.jpg i know it's kinda small, but i asure you.. that nothing is there..i find the original pic.. so i made some comparisons, Sorry, I aslo wanted to be truth <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

yes,it-michael-wearing-sunglassesinblack.and-long,hair-blueshirt,longsleve,i-can-sayanynmore.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I don't see anything.
    Can someone explain?
    Right now I'm seeing what _Dangerous_ posted.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    OMG!!! So is this like the reflection of MJ in the pic???? OMG. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    WOW!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I just think it was the white thing by his ear and hair in the original picture sorry.
  • I just think it was the white thing by his ear and hair in the original picture sorry.
    thats what im tryin to say, many ppl thought that.. that was MJ with some glasses.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    idk, i dont even see that.. so.. there's the pic to prove tht is just the photo
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    I see absolutely nothing but a white blob.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    The way the hair is makes it look that way. It's an illusion. MJ is not reflected in that picture. That's funny that people thought that. But I see how they could see that.
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    I never saw Michael in the stuff you showed, but to me this is CLEAR that Michael was there at the Grammy's...singing live. I attached the screenshot where you can see someone hidden up there (at the very end of the upper light-row), im sure we already discussed that back then...
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    For some reason I cant attach my screenshot...how come?! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->