BARRY SHAW...MICHEALS DOUBLE MAN???

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I FOUND ON YOU TUBE.......DONT KNOW HOW I AM NOT CLEVER ON LAPTOP......A VIDEO THAT SAID BARRY SHAW WAS HIRED BY MICHEAL TO SHOW UP INSTEAD OF HIM......O.K. I GOOGLED BARRY SHAW MICHEAL JACKSON IMPERSONATOR.............NOTHING..!!!!!! JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS......MAYBE I GOT IT WRONG...SORRY IF I DID......XXXXX

Comments

• a link would help! LOL!!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    WILL LOOK AGAIN BEAR WITH ME,I AM NOT CLEVER AT ALL THIS......BACK SOON XXX
    o.k. found it...!!!! it on you tube...its by MegaDuke......and if you type in video about barry shaw it comes up....hope that helps......xxxxx
  • Is this it?

[youtube:3cy3wy7y]
  • I just watched and I think all those pics are the real MJ...
  • WHEN I TYPE BARRY SHAW I DONT SEE ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE M.J.ARE YOU SURE?THERE IS NAVI AND E CASANOVA WHO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE MICHAEL BUT NO BARRY SHAW.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Some of those pics might be this mystery guy, but most of them definitely look like Michael to me. & a very good looking Michael too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Not sure what to think. They all look like Michael. But who knows anymore, Michael did have quite a bit of plastic surgery, so anything is possible.
    WELL I THOUGHT THE SAME THING...THAT ITS MICHEAL,,,,,AND I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BARRY SHAW..........AND YES THAT IS THE RIGHT VIDEO THANKS FOR THAT.....XXXX
  • no one can duplicate those hands. look carefully
  • i think most, if not all are of mj <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • The hands don't lie. This video would imply that Michael went no where and this guy covered for him. He looks like MJ to me - all the way.
  • Its strange this was posted. The night of the Murray day in court. I was thinking about Michael and just trying to remember his face and the thought came to me (Do I really know what he looked like. And I wondered could someone actually have fooled the TII Dancers with an impersonator with features that close to his.

IDK....maybe I'm tweeking now with all the online investigating of the hoax. But the questions came, Do we really know or remember exactly what he looked like. I mean, there are so many impersonators and there are so many different faces of Michael. I'm aware of the fact that all of us can look different in various pictures, but in some of these pics. which are supposed to be Michael, features look different that should not change with position, lighting and age. I've seen pics. of him with totally different shaped eyes, a completely different smile, teeth than what I thought I remembered. I also remember Michael having very distinct eyes. Even his father said there were many MJ impersonators in TII.

I believe that many pics. we've seen that we truly believed were Michael, just wern't! So, I don't know about the name Barry Shaw, but I think it is possible that there is an impersonator or impersonators who looks so much like Michael that its possible to fool even his own family without exposing certain birthmarks. Michael is financially able to
    pull anything off. We can argue the point, but we don't know him well enough to prove it for sure without doubt.

Also, just to clarify! E. Cassanove USED to look exactly like Michael, but not anymore!
    See for yourself. E. Cass as Michael Jackson starts at 14:52

<!-- m -->http://www.mtv.com/videos/punkd-full-ep ... list.jhtml<!-- m -->

For some reason unable to upload the video but it can be seen at this link.
    and so we seem to go around in ever decreasing circles dont we......lol....must go and lie down in a darkened room for a while.....!!!!!!xxxxxx
  • I get....well, all of these guys when I type Barry Shaw:

BarryShaw-Photo-3.jpg

barry_shaw.jpg

Shaw_Barry.jpg

And I also get this woman. o.e

naoru.jpg
    INTERESTING!!!! THANKS FOR THAT.....WHAT DO WE CONCLUDE????? THAT THE VIDEO IS ........?????
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    No no his name was Buford Nuggywonder

/insert random pictures of MJ over the last decade.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    in that video it was all Michael to my mind
  • No no his name was Buford Nuggywonder

/insert random pictures of MJ over the last decade.

Buford Nuggywonder?????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

THAT...........was funny!!!
  • I've found him on facebook ...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&ref=search&id=100000671392058

(But I think he's a liar).
  • To my the truth are Michaels beautiful eyes and his teets.Thats way I think the imitator where's a mask.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    I asked him to add me but he didn't so far; he uploaded pics of the trial and of London 2009 saying it's him in those pics and not Michael. He said he's been working for Michael since 1994, he says he can't sing or dance, he's just a double.I don't know what to think, I'd like to investigate <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I'll let you know if he adds me
    THIS IS NOT SO GOOD NOW ..........DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK GUYS......!!!!!!!
  • I asked him to add me but he didn't so far; he uploaded pics of the trial and of London 2009 saying it's him in those pics and not Michael. He said he's been working for Michael since 1994, he says he can't sing or dance, he's just a double.I don't know what to think, I'd like to investigate <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I'll let you know if he adds me

So is he claiming he attend the 2005 trial in Michaels place! Personally I think that is very very far fetched. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->