Chris Tucker

OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
edited January 1970 in News
Chris Tucker busted out some MJ moves a few hours ago at the NBA All Star Celebrity Game, where he was on the East team. Most people were watching the Olympics, but I was watching that. It was pretty funny, he just randomly started dancing like MJ on the court.

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Chris Tucker is hilarious. He know he love some MJ. He's always imitating him. That was funny one time he said MJ called him and told him that he was kicking with the wrong leg.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Chris Tucker is hilarious. He know he love some MJ. He's always imitating him. That was funny one time he said MJ called him and told him that he was kicking with the wrong leg.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's funny!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

That is a killer <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . I love CT in Rock My World video and the song! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Chris Tucker busted out some MJ moves a few hours ago at the NBA All Star Celebrity Game, where he was on the East team. Most people were watching the Olympics, but I was watching that. It was pretty funny, he just randomly started dancing like MJ on the court.
    haha i love that guy =)