TIAI February 13

mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• Well.... at least we are talking of coming back! should I get happy already? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • instantly noticed TWO things important here.

1. doctor who "may or may not have killed michael jackson."

2. "these pictures were taken in 2005...the same time MJ's second child molestation case was being started"
    UM...didnt they start in 2003?!?!?! lol. it was FINISHED in 2005.

dont kno wut that second one means, besides just being incorrect, but maybe has some significance.
  • wait...this is weird...my iphone took me to a different redirect. when i replied i was replying to my iphones redirect and when i came on my computer its a different page. my reply above was to THIS redirect

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/13/dr-conrad ... s-picture/<!-- m -->

the other redirect mentions the COMEBACK! lol
  • ahhh ok.... so no happiness.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

but what is this? photos in carnival?? is this a joke??? and this man is strange.... looks like the pictures of him with the lawyer..... remember?? but not the usual Murray.... I see a diference... what do you think??
  • Well.... I´ve just donwloaded the photos to put them here too for a comparison.... and guess what????
    Look at the name of the picture...

carnaval_murray_0002_Layer_1_copy_2_full.jpg

layer again????

this is sooooooo fakeeeee..... my god.... wth is going on????? i´m crazy already....
  • and that man has the same clothes!!!! god!!! i can´t stop discovering things!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • and that man has the same clothes!!!! god!!! i can´t stop discovering things!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TMZ is making a point about the carnival as it's in bold. There's another thread about the carnival Murray. It's very interesting and if I can find it I'll post it. This Murray looks taller again too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJSTARMJSTAR Posts: 43
    weird it sends me to.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/mjs-train ... -the-walk/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • yes it takes me there too.... but I click on the links here before trying myself..... and the carnival story is also interesting <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    as of 2/13 3:38 am EST thisisalsoit is redirecting to:

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/mjs-train ... -the-walk/<!-- m -->

What are they saying, come on investigators! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Carnival means for me: playing a role... to act like somebody else <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • it takes me to here too : <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/mjs-train ... -the-walk/<!-- m -->

what are others getting? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    It takes me to the Lou Ferrigno's article
  • Wow...
    Layer means:
  • So "the greatest comeback in history.' was not THis Is It tour but the after Death come back !!!
    and it come after "the greatest demonstration of freedom of or nation"

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    Carnival = disguise <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • uum ok i have been looking at something and things just keep adding up with it so i thank this would be the right place to but this, b/c you all are talking about the same articles and if i am not mistaken that is were you all have been tooken to

http://thisissonotit.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2011846-he-may-be-comeing-back-soon?next=
  • takes us to comeback doesnt it ready for tomorrow really feeling this guys!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Right around the time these photos were taken, Michael Jackson's second child molestation case was beginning.

--> And it turned out --> not guilt --> ALL FAKE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • this redirect is simple and too the point. THE COMBACK. in '' '' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ShakeShake Posts: 45
    Well.... I´ve just donwloaded the photos to put them here too for a comparison.... and guess what????

layer again????

this is sooooooo fakeeeee..... my god.... wth is going on????? i´m crazy already....

I don't want to rain on your parade but has anyone thought that it is layered because one layer is 'the picture' and one layer is 'the transparent TMZ logo' on top of it?
  • Where is this link taking you guys to? The link I posted takes me to Lou Ferrigno's interview? What is this carnival thing ppl. are talking about? And the comeback?
  • Well.... I´ve just donwloaded the photos to put them here too for a comparison.... and guess what????

layer again????

I don't want to rain on your parade but has anyone thought that it is layered because one layer is 'the picture' and one layer is 'the transparent TMZ logo' on top of it?

yes you´re right.... I realized that now.... but the pictures of the cementery didn´t have tmz logo and were layered too.... that´s why I put my attention on that.... but yes... in this case.. al least one of the layers is justified... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This week I was sick with dengue, and I'm seeing a lot of new information I have to catch up..... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Here's a theory.....

Tiai gave us a redirct last week to the coroners office...(hint...."coroner")

Then they give us a redirect to the Hulk's story about "making a comeback"

Then they give us a redirect an "inquiry form" from the coroners office

When believers "inquired "to tmz about Michael not being on the rip list....they said "just watch, just watch...as though we needed to watch them for something!!!!!!!! (no kidding, they are the only ones reporting anything)

so tmz obtains the "coroners" report for all the world to see (and evaluate) so if we were "watching" we should have seen this......(and read it!)

We now have....coroner......comeback........inquiry......watch

Simple theory:

The "coroners" report appears to be very important and we should "inquire" about the facts in it and "watch" because it may very well be the key to Michael being able to make a "comeback".

Just a thought..........