We are the world 2010 and the Green Man / Child

brendanjacskonbrendanjacskon Posts: 23
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• I can't see who you are referring to. But, anybody know why Jeff Bridges is part of this? Just wondering ....
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Yeah, I was wondering about the green person in the group shot, I actually remembering seeing a picture with two green people. We all know it wasn't for Michael, he wasn't it the group shot, they just did a split screen with his old footage from the original & janet sitting singing the chorus. So why were the green people there? Who did they insert?
  • u can move the photo on this page up and down / left and right
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> lol! I love shih tzu puppies!
    I was wondering that too! If they didn't cg Michael into it, the green people were pretty much pointless.
    maybe they just didn't have any time... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Maybe it was MJ and this was a sneaky way to be a part of the event without really showing his face. They used two green people to confuse us. I don't know, just a thought.
  • go green peoples. save the earth. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    go green peoples. save the earth. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    go green!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    The green people are there so that people can digitally add themselves to sing amongst the stars, you upload a photo and they stick it on the green screen man and it looks like you're in their singing along with them all
  • The green people are there so that people can digitally add themselves to sing amongst the stars, you upload a photo and they stick it on the green screen man and it looks like you're in their singing along with them all

Yep. But it did not happen, and you need more than a photo to do it.
    hahaha Shi Tzu puppies!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    The green people are there so that people can digitally add themselves to sing amongst the stars, you upload a photo and they stick it on the green screen man and it looks like you're in their singing along with them all
    What would be the point of just seeing the top of your head peeking out?
  • Hmm... who is it? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    watw.png
    watw.png

<!-- m -->http://www.accesshollywood.com/content/ ... n-1983.jpg<!-- m -->

What second of the video is that?
  • 7:28-almost 29
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Looks like MJ sitting down - if its not photoshopped.
  • Yeah, saw it.. It's scary.

Why would they hide someone? Michael wouldn't allow that, or? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • bobobobo Posts: 44
    Could Michael show himself there? I dont think so, there were so many people. Unless he is going out. Could be?
  • Could Michael show himself there? I dont think so, there were so many people. Unless he is going out. Could be?

He could go there.. He probably choose these people.
  • peekaboo I see you!!! LOL AWESOME find!
  • Dude, that looks JUST LIKE MJ!!! Look at the eyes! It probably is him sneaking into the performance.
    it does look like MJ but really small <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> And all the people who are there should know thats michael. I mean you can see (his) face clearly.
  • and green man is seen in the video at time 7:28 on the world25.org site! So clearly the pic is not photo shopped.
    watw.png

Rofl, the black girl has her hand to her mouth like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . her face says it all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    watw.png

Rofl, the black girl has her hand to her mouth like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . her face says it all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I know huh!! hahahah she like omfg I hear Mikey I see Mikey I smell Mikey oh my god ITS MIKEY!!!
  • Maybe they will put Prince into it.
    They can make it happen with the green screen.
    Prince was going to sing with Michael on his tour so maybe he really can sing and is singing with the rest.