Valentine's Day BAM?

2»

Comments

• It's all for LOVE and what better way to spread it then a return from the KING himself lol, I love all of you guys happy Valentines day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • its only 12.07pm in LA atm anyone thinking he may do something at 12.26pm? wasnt that the time he supposedly died? Please dont give up i know iots hard but luk at the good signs the jacksons havent tweeted today and weve heard nothing no news is good news also remember how late we heard bout him going to hospital was like after 10pm stay up late tonight i prayed to god again for today also if doubting look at clues:

1. red roses coffin
    2. prince emphasised message of love
    3. jermaine emphasised message of love
    4. film all about love
    5. song all about love
    6. latoya bright pink jacket and red nails at court
    7. red ties
    8. official calenders feb is thriller and court calenders
    9. kids red arm bands

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    Here in Italy the day is over...
    It would be great to think of a tomorrow wake up with a BAM...It would be an unforgattable Monday...
  • could be cos he cant time it for every country to get news at same time lots of countries got news of death either that night in uk or next day and some places were asleep so dont worry we will be up i will anyway hoping wishing and praying!!xxx
  • about five minutes until its 2:26 in Los Angeles... anyone excited?? what are y'all thinking??
  • its 2:26... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I have the feeling it's too soon for him to return.

Also I think the BAM day will be an unexpected day, just an ordinary day without a special date or something.
  • So I wait 5PM in San diego (the city of michael s tribute today)and this city was made 25 june 1602 mmmmmmhhhh
    search "Michael Jackson -- Live in Concert? Not Exactly— "in google ,it s fRom Tmz ,I beLieve the "Live in concert" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Happy valentine s day for you all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • So another day has gone.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I think that the comeback will be on the most random day when we least expect it That's what Michael Likes HE IS A THRILLER ya know <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And that day will be the greatest day of OUR lives and it will remain in HIStory The world will be in shock and so will us (not as much as them though <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) But don't give up hope because the BAM will be the BAMEST of all the BAMS!!!! :D <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I think that the comeback will be on the most random day when we least expect it That's what Michael Likes HE IS A THRILLER ya know <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And that day will be the greatest day of OUR lives and it will remain in HIStory The world will be in shock and so will us (not as much as them though <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) But don't give up hope because the BAM will be the BAMEST of all the BAMS!!!! :D <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Watch out Big Bang!
    This BAM might just me the Bam-est of all BAMS!

i was bored.
  • guys as you know it wasnt im truly sorry if i got anyones hopes up i was sure the clues pointed to it heart shaped balloon all bout love etc
    Anyway according to our official calenders feb is thriller month and according to court calenders it will be in february theres another possible date 25th they mentioned it in court cant remember why maybe we will get some more news on that date sorry again i was just as upset as you were its torture <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    So another day has gone.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    *waves bic lighter*
    I'm still all alone... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    It's 2:51 where I am, and I still can't sleep.
    Haven't slept or eaten since friday.
    I feel terrible. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted.
    *sigh* Hope you guys don't have to go through this.
    I want it to be over already. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->