THIS IS SUCH A HOAX FOR REAL CHECK THIS OUT

2»

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 341
    by PrettyYoungTeletubby » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:15 pm
    Anyway i always found strange that Jermaine (and his wife) appeared so "pretty" on that day: hair done, make-up and that white shirt that looked like he just bought it (with the crowne of a "king" in the back).... Jermaine looked like he went ready for that speech hours before...but he is supposed to have arrived at UCLA in a rush to see his dying lil bro.... strange he looked so "perfect"

And dileo and thome thome being present,.....geeez is that weird

especially cause thome was fired during the rehearsals. Tho he was the one to bring the AEG contract on the table and has his name on the TII credits for that reason....there is no logical explanation for his presence at UCLA...and MJ mentioned he was scared of him so how would his family still allow him to be around when he died...

Thank you for this post. I have been saying this since I saw Jermaine make the statement.
    He was ready for something. They all were. Jermaine brought Tohme into Michael's life.
    Tohme stopped the auction as Michael had "a change of heart". Well, who STARTED the
    auction? THEY are saying it was Michael. "I" or we never heard Michael say it.
    We all hear Michael say he was afraid of Tohme because he called a friend and friend released
    tapes.
  • Thje media did not report it, because it is a lie to say he has died, so therefore someone in the family had to do it. I cannot imagine even wanting to be inm front of camera's when i just found out about my brothers death. Ane every one who is in the public eyes always ahs a doctor or othe police at the press conference making the death announcement. My feeling the hospital did not ewant to involve themselves in a lie, therefore they were trying to avoid any legalitioes that may arise from making a false statrement to the public/
  • It still baffles me why Jermaine confirmed his death and not a doctor, every celebrity's death is first confirmed by a professional.

Yesterday,doctors made the news talking about Bill Clinton's surgery and he's doing fine(that's good! )but for Michael's Jackson's "death"...no doctors...how suspicious <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    your so right
  • mike should have had presidential type doctors instead of these crappy ones
  • Exactly, how in the hell is a family member going to make that conference. AND ummmm did Jermaine really need Thome standing next to him like that? Something is not right I tell ya. Also we got Joe on LK stating that he believed THome and Dileo had something to do with MJ' s death. SO....I am sorry? Something aint right!!! Why would Jermaine stand up there with Thome? WHy?? Did Jermaine know MJ feared Thome? Hell, does Jermaine think that THOme or Frank has anything to do with this IF and I do mean IF this is a murder? Its all quite confusing!!! ANd I wonder what Frank and Thome are thinking about Joe's remarks? Dam!!! They are probably tripping out on this! Especially THome!

I wonder has Joe asked Jermaine why Thome needed to be up there with him. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    jermaine does what right for jermaine, always has always will (that's me being naughty)
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    If this is a hoax and Thome and Dileo were present maybe it was for a reason. If these guys truly were out to get MJ and they were bad news to me this would be the perfect plan. If they are present at the hospital and they witness everything like the family being upset and Jermaine announcing that he's dead then they will believe MJ is dead for real right? So if they think he's dead they will no longer threatened him or take advantage of him. So maybe the Jacksons had them present because they are playing these guys to believe something that's not really true. I think that would be brilliant if that were the case. This is just an idea I'm not saying that's what actually happened. Maybe Jermaine is playing this role for a reason to help his brother. He's the perfect one to do it. Someone said Jermaine was smiling maybe that's why. Maybe these guys are getting a taste of their own medicine. Play nice with the enemy then bring them down. Also I just find it plain weird that there wasn't a medical professional that announced the death so that's why I think somethings up for real.
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    i BELIEVE THAT WAS FRANK DELIO HE WAS HUGGING AND TO ME IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ALMOST TO CRY WHEN HE PUT HIS HAND UP TO HIS FACE. just my humble opinion.
    It's Frank Dileo and I agree, he looks like crying and not smiling.