Jarvis cocker upsetting Michael

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in News
Do you remember when Jarvis Cocker the XXXXX showed his bum to Michael when he did the earth songs at the brits he thought that Michael thought he was god so he showed his bum in disgust but Michael bless him just carried on singing, i felt sick for Michael and sorry for him i hated it and have never liked Jarvis for doing that . The sun have said Jarvis made the brits with that action today in the papers and I am upset by that. Michael was there to collect his award why do that to him.

Does anybody know if that upset Michael or did he just over look it i feel it must have upset Michael. sorry it is not to do with the hoax but i just had to moan about it as it is another unfair thing.

Comments

• Do you remember when Jarvis Cocker the XXXXX showed his bum to Michael when he did the earth songs at the brits he thought that Michael thought he was god so he showed his bum in disgust but Michael bless him just carried on singing, i felt sick for Michael and sorry for him i hated it and have never liked Jarvis for doing that . The sun have said Jarvis made the brits with that action today in the papers and I am upset by that. Michael was there to collect his award why do that to him.

Does anybody know if that upset Michael or did he just over look it i feel it must have upset Michael. sorry it is not to do with the hoax but i just had to moan about it as it is another unfair thing.
    wow is there a video about this cause i never heard of this lol
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvkRkU5bAA4<!-- m -->

I tell you what i watched this and it really mad me upset for Michael but he just igonored the prat..
  • Do you remember when Jarvis Cocker the XXXXX showed his bum to Michael when he did the earth songs at the brits he thought that Michael thought he was god so he showed his bum in disgust but Michael bless him just carried on singing, i felt sick for Michael and sorry for him i hated it and have never liked Jarvis for doing that . The sun have said Jarvis made the brits with that action today in the papers and I am upset by that. Michael was there to collect his award why do that to him.

iunno how mj felt but i wanna kick his face in , if i was in that audience oh boy, i would have ran up there and yanked that pathetic attention seekers pants and pulled him off that stage so fast!!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i agree with you...i also watched the video where jarvis admitted he did it because he objected to micheal portraying that he was..."like jesus" obviously jarvis has not a genuine bone in his body......no depth...no ..true humanity.....xxxx
  • What a douche....this Jarvis character sounds like he was a lil jealous....
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Do you remember when Jarvis Cocker the XXXXX showed his bum to Michael when he did the earth songs at the brits he thought that Michael thought he was god so he showed his bum in disgust but Michael bless him just carried on singing, i felt sick for Michael and sorry for him i hated it and have never liked Jarvis for doing that . The sun have said Jarvis made the brits with that action today in the papers and I am upset by that. Michael was there to collect his award why do that to him.

You know, this person is a stuffed shirt. I saw an interview with him banging Michael up. He's such a drag. His brain was short circuiting when he got on stage and did that at Michael's show----but you know what---Michael never skipped a beat. How can a person do something like that - similar to what Kayne did to Taylor. No one in the show did. Jarvis was a wiley character. The security had a hard time getting to him.
    I remember it like it was yesterday I was so upset for Michael to do all tat hard work and for jarvis to do that he did say he was a bit drunk but what makes me mad is the sun paper today said he was a hero for doing that and making it a memorable brits award day not sure if the words are exact but it was something like that, but they did say Bob geldoff introduced Michael and he did not so they got that wrong like every other thing but i wonder what Michael really thought about this does anybody know. I dont think Jarvis every said sorry about this the creep dont they realise how lucky they were to be there and see that performance.
  • I remember it like it was yesterday I was so upset for Michael to do all tat hard work and for jarvis to do that he did say he was a bit drunk but what makes me mad is the sun paper today said he was a hero for doing that and making it a memorable brits award day not sure if the words are exact but it was something like that, but they did say Bob geldoff introduced Michael and he did not so they got that wrong like every other thing but i wonder what Michael really thought about this does anybody know. I dont think Jarvis every said sorry about this the creep dont they realise how lucky they were to be there and see that performance.

But Bob Geldof did present Michael an award right? And he made a beautiful speech about Michael too, said lovely things describing Michael in the way he deserves
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    by loyalfan » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:31 pm

i agree with you...i also watched the video where jarvis admitted he did it because he objected to micheal portraying that he was..."like jesus" obviously jarvis has not a genuine bone in his body......no depth...no ..true humanity.....xxxx

Here is my special dedication to Jarvis Cocker <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> :

I'm trying to imitate Jesus in the fact that he said to be like children, to love children, to be as pure as children and to make yourself as innocent and to see the world through eyes of wonderment and the whole magical quality of it all.
    Michael Jackson
    Oprah Winfrey interview 1993.
  • I remember it like it was yesterday I was so upset for Michael to do all tat hard work and for jarvis to do that he did say he was a bit drunk but what makes me mad is the sun paper today said he was a hero for doing that and making it a memorable brits award day not sure if the words are exact but it was something like that, but they did say Bob geldoff introduced Michael and he did not so they got that wrong like every other thing but i wonder what Michael really thought about this does anybody know. I dont think Jarvis every said sorry about this the creep dont they realise how lucky they were to be there and see that performance.

It's probably the part of the show Michael would not want talked about or remembered but I'm sure he's forgiven Jarvis anyway. Michael is such a gentleman.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I recall that Michael mentioned (in a paper so its probably not gospel) that he was shocked and upset by the intrusion. It's totally unprofessional for an artist to invade the stage when another artist is performing no matter what the reason.
  • Yes I remember reading that Michael was extremely upset over it. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Edit: I found his statement about it... Jackson failed to see the humor in Cocker's mockery, responding that he was "sickened, saddened, shocked, upset, cheated, and angry" by the protest.

<!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/0 ... index.html<!-- m -->
  • Michael acted like a true professional though! What a beautiful performance ! Michael reacted with CLASS!
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Michael acted like a true professional though! What a beautiful performance ! Michael reacted with CLASS!
    very agree with youuu ..
    shame on you jarvis ! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • There was a comedy show in the UK that used to call Jarvis Cocker "The Weed In Tweed" referring to JC's frame and attire. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Jarvis Cocker - so aptly named.

I remember watching this at the time and I swear, I was seething fire at the tv. I was beyond mortified. There's always someone willing to make an arse of themselves at the Brits just because they know it'll give them huge media exposure. If it's not Jarvis Cocker mooning, it's Robbie Williams and Oasis threatening each other.

Meh.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Michael is a true artist and gentleman, and I think he'd just ignored the prick <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm

I tell you what i watched this and it really mad me upset for Michael but he just igonored the prat

That was a great performance MJ did. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm

I tell you what i watched this and it really mad me upset for Michael but he just igonored the prat

That was a great performance MJ did. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

AND HE LOOKS SO DAMN CUTE TOO <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I posted it as it is such a great performance I always wonders how michael felt about it so thanks for reply
    I posted it as it is such a great performance I always wonders how michael felt about it so thanks for reply
    pissed off, probably? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but I think he just dismissed the "accident" , all in all the buy was envious, that's it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    What annoyed me more was all those so-called artists in the audience who were applauding Jarvis and saying well done and how they wished they could have done it to MJ. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    He was just an attention seeker, not more than that.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • We should call him Jarvis CACA instead <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    We should call him Jarvis CACA instead <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Or Jarvis Cockup <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->