DOME Project----MJ's comeback vehicle??

2»

Comments

• Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I am trying to not get my hopes up yet. Could this project simply be the MJConvention thing that is going to be happening in Indiana this August? I just got an email about ticket packages going on sale now.

That still would not be bigger than MJ himself however.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    ...but they do announce 'surprises'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    ...but they do announce 'surprises'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    The surprise is probably Jermaine crying and talking for 5 hours. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm really hoping It's something good.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hmm... A MJ project that is bigger than MJ..... It doesn't make sense.
    The Director: He who shall not be named... This is truly puzzling.

Nothing and no one is bigger than MJ...Only MJ himself can top himself!!!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Excuse my Ignorance but I am writing this thread based on A few tweets by the This Is Dancers that are still fresh in my memory......

Figure This Out:

1. Timor tweets that he is preparing/rehearsing for a project bigger than Michael Jackson....

2.Another Dancer(I dont remember the name) tweets that they are going for the rehearsal of the "Michael Jackson Project" (?????)

3.Another tweet from another dancer says that they are going for the same "Michael Jaxkson Project" project and that they are gonna meet with the DIRECTOR of the Michael Jackson Project........They refuse to name this DIRECTOR.....

SO the dancers are involved in a Michael Jackson Project that is BIGGER than Micahel Jackson and that theres a DIRECTOR ( Michael Jackson?.....Director Of DOME PROJECT?)

I'm pretty sure that had this DIRECTIOR been Kenny Ortega, they would've taken his name......But I am really puzzled who this Director guy is...Any bright Ideas?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hm, let me think....Hm, I am not shure, but could it be BUBBLES????? What do you think?

Who the f*** can be bigger than Michael Jackson!

Maybe MIchael Jackson can be bigger than himself before june 25th <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Nothing or nobody is bigger than micheal so wonder what they mean
  • Now taht we have left March 6 days behind us, I really dont know what they meant by that big "surprise"...I really dont know that....

The hoax is getting a bit confusing right now....so I guess we should look out for mre of these strange tweets, slip ups etc.
  • Now taht we have left March 6 days behind us, I really dont know what they meant by that big "surprise"...I really dont know that....

The hoax is getting a bit confusing right now....so I guess we should look out for mre of these strange tweets, slip ups etc.

The only thing I can think of that happened in March is the announcement of the MJ Convention near his hometown. But that's not bigger than Michael himself, right?
  • Yeah right.....Plus I am also wondering about the Kenny Ortega "he is back in the spring"
    tweet...i really was hoping for something big in march, but nowall that doesnt make any sense anymore......Lets see what happens next... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->