Presence green in the WATW video, who is?

SlaverSlaver Posts: 20
edited January 1970 in News
Hi all... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Retail video WATW 7.27 appears this person on his head, a green veil. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

immagineverde.png

He is only seen for a moment. Who is this???

Will be MJ? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Thanks <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5651<!-- l -->
  • SlaverSlaver Posts: 20

Sorry... oops... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Kiss <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    It's okay. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi,
    I am new in this site I have been reading all your posts, since this site was conceived. I am amazed from all the investigations some people have done. Good job. I did some of my own, but privately, I do not know if this would be the correct post to write my investigations. MJ is loved in Canada, I come from Montreal, at a point I heard that he wanted to move in Montreal , but was afraid of the winter. Too cold for him! In response to the green man, I do not think it is MJ, first of all he was too short and his shoulders to narrow. I know MJ was skinny, but he did have broad shoulders.

Deep inside I know he is alive, and I for one would have done the same thing if I was in his shoes.
    Thanks for listening.
    all4loveandbelieve <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • who is the Black guy directly behind the green man with the receding hairline? Anybody know ?
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Looks like the guy from Earth, Wind & Fire to me. Forgot his name but I'm pretty sure that it IS him definitely not "Michael in disguise" or anything. lol.
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    If you watch this making of video, around 6:07, you'll get the answer :

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAAiQ66wOhA<!-- m -->
  • BAMBAM Posts: 4
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> In that video he said "to put HIM". What a major slip up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SlaverSlaver Posts: 20
    :shock: In that video he said "to put HIM". What a major slip up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hello!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I have done a reflection on the subject of the green man in the WATW video.
    And I arrived at the conclusion, that if it is not MJ, green Screen is used for what?
    For some, the man in green, is too low, so a child may be. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    For me no. That is why put a child in green screen (for another behind many people therefore not visible) what? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Then there were people that saw a second green man at a different angle of the WATW movie.
    But what does? In summary, MJ, in the version we know the video appears with sister Janet, in a Duet. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Therefore, where appears in the video (besides the Duet with Janet) a different image of MJ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Another question.... Will be a different version of this video?
    Well... If this is not the case, because in a video (official) appear and disappear, green men?
    If that man is not MJ, could be a message between the lines... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Everything seems to be done because we after the analyse...
    All pretend death of MJ, up to this moment has been so...
    When finished this story? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Thank!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Hi,
    I am new in this site I have been reading all your posts, since this site was conceived. I am amazed from all the investigations some people have done. Good job. I did some of my own, but privately, I do not know if this would be the correct post to write my investigations. MJ is loved in Canada, I come from Montreal, at a point I heard that he wanted to move in Montreal , but was afraid of the winter. Too cold for him! In response to the green man, I do not think it is MJ, first of all he was too short and his shoulders to narrow. I know MJ was skinny, but he did have broad shoulders.

Deep inside I know he is alive, and I for one would have done the same thing if I was in his shoes.
    Thanks for listening.
    all4loveandbelieve <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • already a topic on this:http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5651 a nice long topic too read <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • perhaps it is lady gaga. she is quite a freak. always wears the stranges outfits. but i still hope it;s my darling michael
  • Does green man look like MJ? No, don't answer that.
    already a topic on this:http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5651 a nice long topic too read <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Beat you to it!
This discussion has been closed.