I think TMZ must in on the hoax

tklein1014tklein1014 Posts: 123
edited January 1970 in News
In my opinion, I think TMZ must be in on this since they started the whole thing by being first to report the "death" a few minutes before it was declared...thoughts?

Revealing TIAI redirected hidden message found in TMZ article here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5565#p87728<!-- l -->

Comments

• tklein1040, It is the logical conclusion to reach. They certainly seem to be the most supportive and are always there when anything is happening. I get the feeling that Harvey Levin knows what's what. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • tklein1040, It is the logical conclusion to reach. They certainly seem to be the most supportive and are always there when anything is happening. I get the feeling that Harvey Levin knows what's what. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree...it seems like some are still speculating whether they are or not, but to me it's very clear.
  • Why haven't TMZ reported about the fake ambulance pic?????
  • Isnt this the same TMZ that reported a few months earlier that MJ loved to pee in public.Actually they REALLY DID PUT THIS UP ON THEIR WEBSITE.......

Reporting is a way too good word to use.......I would call it puking..
  • Isnt this the same TMZ that reported a few months earlier that MJ loved to pee in public.Actually they REALLY DID PUT THIS UP ON THEIR WEBSITE.......

Reporting is a way too good word to use.......I would call it puking..

Yeah, I guess it was. Maybe they did it to throw people off? Don't know...but yeah, nasty "reporting" that is.
  • I'm going to lock this thread because there are already several threads about TMZ being in on the hoax. Please look them up and post a reply to one of the already existing threads.
This discussion has been closed.