Another big slip up from Jermaine...

edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 7096947001<!-- m -->

So, Michael was not with them when he get to the airport...????? Look at his face expression too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Credit to MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath forum

Comments

• What exactly did he say?
  • So he knows, but he can't tell us though it all is coming out? Michael knew his life was going to taken away. I'm like yay yay yay right now. What I read out is that, he knew, so he had to make a move <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just love it!
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    AIRPORT?! LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    WTF !!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I absolutely L.O.V.E. Jermaine!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • interesting, thanks for the post. he slipped up and said airport made a strange expression and then said hospital. unless he is acting and it is an intentional slip up. they have been in show biz forever.
    he said they were always after him. i thought it was since the music catalog. i thought he sold back 25% and now has 25%. but i guess they want the whole enchilada. who did he buy it from? it has been one big headache for him. they have been like a dog w/a bone. maybe he should of put his whole families name on it and liz, they can't get all of them....i hope. but i guess that might cause another set of problems. i dunno. united we stand, divided we fall. power in numbers. his family and liz has his back more than strangers.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Thank you Jermaine....
  • I love this airport story... thank you Jermaine ! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Thanks, Jermaine! This is yet another indication to us that MJ is alive. It is looking to me as if it is a set-up to get all of those shady a@# characters that were out to get MJ. The truth will be revealed, for certain now. It is only a matter of time!

I love you Michael!!!!
  • Jermaine said he believes Dr.Murray didn't act alone,and I believe that,no I don't believe Jermaine dropped any clues.
  • [youtube:zxrmwmli]

look at 0.18 oops mikes at the airport
  • WELL ACTUALLY IT WAS NOT A SLIP, BUT A PURPOSEFUL HINT THROWN TO PEOPLE TO SEE THE FUN AND REACTION. WE WILL BE GETTING MANY MORE OF SUCH HINTS IN FUTURE.......... KEEP THROWING JERMAINE JACKSON, TILL U GET EXHAUSTED.. SO GUYS KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED.