Tiger Woods Press Conference...

THE JACKSONOLOGISTTHE JACKSONOLOGIST Posts: 1,304
edited January 1970 in News
Not that this is groundbreaking but guess WHO has the live feed for his press conference at 11am?
Yep...TMZ! And the video right now is pretty crappy.....Love the HD with all the MJ stuff though!!

Take a look

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Yes, I just finished watching the press conf. and I did read in the tmz article the reference to MJ as a friend of Tiger, of course it made it seem like the MJ stood for Micheal Jordan not our MJ!
  • there were all kind of Networks:
    <!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live ... am1&hpt=T1<!-- m -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Not that this is groundbreaking but guess WHO has the live feed for his press conference at 11am?
    Yep...TMZ! And the video right now is pretty crappy.....Love the HD with all the MJ stuff though!!

Take a look

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> just watched the end of the live stream...hilarious! this chick looks like one of those 'pimped up' manga cartoon girls <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and going like: i thought i was the only one...(boohoo...), like she don't know how to play the game of fame with her fake boobs and almost busting blouse, knowing the world will watch, cuz it's tiger woods...and she acted bad on it, too, due to absent talent, sitting there with blinking and her jaw shaking like a 10year-old. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh, and not to forget hugging her lawyer in front of the cameras...poor thing... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> (now everybody: aaawww...) my god...will this tabloid trash ever come to an end?

notice there are just sports related news on now. tiger woods, olympics, football and whatnot. nothing really groundbreaking. in the midst of all that comes brain oxman confirming the fake photo on some italian news channel from an mj-convention in europe (!). it's like simmer time now. the soup was heated up by oxman, now that has to make its way to become a headline (imagine soup blubbering...). until then, the soup simmers...next news must be ben's statement. that should be fairly big news.

simmering... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Not that this is groundbreaking but guess WHO has the live feed for his press conference at 11am?

Take a look

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> just watched the end of the live stream...hilarious! this chick looks like one of those 'pimped up' manga cartoon girls <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and going like: i thought i was the only one...(boohoo...), like she don't know how to play the game of fame with her fake boobs and almost busting blouse, knowing the world will watch, cuz it's tiger woods...and she acted bad on it, too, due to absent talent, sitting there with blinking at her jaw shaking like a 10year-old. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh, and not to forget hugging her lawyer in front of the cameras...poor thing... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> (now everybody: aaawww...) my god...will this tabloid trash ever come to an end?

notice there are just sports related news on now. tiger woods, olympics, football and whatnot. nothing really groundbreaking. in the midst of all that comes brain oxman confirming the fake photo on some italian news channel from an mj-convention in europe (!). it's like simmer time now. the soup was heated up by oxman, now that has to make its way to become a headline (imagine soup blubbering...). until then, the soup simmers...next news must be ben's statement. that should be fairly big news.

LMAO!! During his speech he was very adamant in saying the media lied about certain things....his wife knockin his clock off, him taking steroids....he said those were horrible lies.....

Take a look

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> just watched the end of the live stream...hilarious! this chick looks like one of those 'pimped up' manga cartoon girls <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and going like: i thought i was the only one...(boohoo...), like she don't know how to play the game of fame with her fake boobs and almost busting blouse, knowing the world will watch, cuz it's tiger woods...and she acted bad on it, too, due to absent talent, sitting there with blinking at her jaw shaking like a 10year-old. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh, and not to forget hugging her lawyer in front of the cameras...poor thing... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> (now everybody: aaawww...) my god...will this tabloid trash ever come to an end?

LMAO!! During his speech he was very adamant in saying the media lied about certain things....his wife knockin his clock off, him taking steroids....he said those were horrible lies.....

'horrible lies', hm? here in germany, it was reported that he texted someone during thanksgiving dinner at home with elin and she got mad, screaming and yelling and all. full drama. he then sat down to watch t.v. and elin came into the room with a nine-iron in level (not saying anything) and whacked the sh!t outta him with full swing. twice! she allegedly broke a bone in his his face which is why he ran out without shoes and into his car, going straight into the palm tree. elin allegedly even ran after him and succeded in breaking the back window of his ride with another good swing before he 'stopped'. (guess she didn't intend to kill him, so she came to help him after he dropped out of the car. what else should she do? keep hittin'?) did y'all get that, too?

i don't wanna go off topic here, but i'm starting to wonder if i'm even getting the same news here in germany or what? i'm wondering how the news flow goes or even who gets which part of what?
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448

Take a look

'horrible lies', hm? here in germany, it was reported that he texted someone during thanksgiving dinner at home with elin and she got mad, screaming and yelling and all. full drama. he then sat down to watch t.v. and elin came into the room with a nine-iron in level (not saying anything) and whacked the sh!t outta him with full swing. twice! she allegedly broke a bone in his his face which is why he ran out without shoes and into his car, going straight into the palm tree. elin allegedly even ran after him and succeded in breaking the back window of his ride with another good swing before he 'stopped'. (guess she didn't intend to kill him, so she came to help him after he dropped out of the car. what else should she do? keep hittin'?) did y'all get that, too?

i don't wanna go off topic here, but i'm starting to wonder if i'm even getting the same news here in germany or what? i'm wondering how the news flow goes or even who gets which part of what?
    Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    i don't know why Americans are intrested in those craps
    I and like most of french don't care of Tiger Woods, he do whatever he wants
  • Maybe Tiger Woods feels he has to appear contrite to appease the American Bible Belt. Many continental European countries have a more laissez-faire attitude to relations outwith marriage.
    Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?[/quote]

i haven't seen tiger's statement. there was a live stream of a statement given by one of his mistresses, totally unnecessary.

i have to agree with the last two posters here, i could care less about tiger woods, too. if only half of it was true about how he disregarded his marriage (i don't think you should cheat on your spouse. if you can't control yourself, you shouldn't get married.), i hope elin really got that swing at him, then he got what he deserved. now they should just go on with their lives, period.

but with people on that level, you always have to take their corporate involvement into account, so he had no choice but to make a statement like that. you have to make public apologies in those kinda positions. politics.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?

i haven't seen tiger's statement. there was a live stream of a statement given by one of his mistresses, totally unnecessary.

i have to agree with the last two posters here, i could care less about tiger woods, too. if only half of it was true about how he disregarded his marriage (i don't think you should cheat on your spouse. if you can't control yourself, you shouldn't get married.), i hope elin really got that swing at him, then he got what he deserved. now they should just go on with their lives, period.

but with people on that level, you always have to take their corporate involvement into account, so he had no choice but to make a statement like that. you have to make public apologies in those kinda positions. politics.[/quote]
    Yes, I did. Especially, how the media can twist the truth and never leaving him and his family alone. Also, about believing in him and When he comes back to golf.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    at first i was believing the story but then it didnt make sense..i doubt he slept with that many women and then they ALL come out with there stories IMO this is a hoax plus look has been reporting all of the news, TMZ. plus alot of those women are actresses and did reality tv so i think this is all a set up IMO and thats why he is sayin the media is lying
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    I saw these tweets of Jodigomez pay attention where she points.

Seriously, do we need a Tiger Woods press conference on his sex life??? WTH dude, move on cuz everybody else has (except media)!!!!!

PLEASE stop showing Tiger's mistresses acting like victims. A disgrace to real women who know better. U don't have my pity, get off tv!

if all men who cheated on their wives had press conferences, regular sked TV programming would be gone!!!!!!!

except the media!, get off TV!, sked TV programming would be gone!

in my opinion she has a hidden MESSAGE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

tabloidburn, maybe you are right "Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?"
  • How does it affct the hox discussion in this thread?
  • Doctor Death, We meet again! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yeah....So we do. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    How does it affct the hox discussion in this thread?

distraction? something else all over the news, so oxman's statement 'goes under'?
  • No...but then the plane crashing into the building could also been a distraction......But i certainly do not think that Tiger Woods would have anything to do with the hoax.....That IMO is going way to far....He wasnt within 5 inches of anything that has happened in the last 7 months.
    No...but then the plane crashing into the building could also been a distraction......But i certainly do not think that Tiger Woods would have anything to do with the hoax.....That IMO is going way to far....He wasnt within 5 inches of anything that has happened in the last 7 months.

sure, i don't think tiger is involved in any way either. but i meant the coverage! they making like this is sooo huge, him making his little lame apology. who gives a rat's ass? yet, he's filling tmz's frontpage, his ex-wife being snapped walking from her car to the house (no sh!t? wow! i've been so waiting to see that! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) etc., etc., etc., garbage as far as the eyes can see.

that plane and this pilot's fate and all of what lead to it should be the biggest thing and what he wrote in his letter should be looked upon - under the magnifying glass! instead, he's widely portrayed as some troubled soul who couldn't cope, didn't know what else to do and jeopardized other lives with his 'selfish act' of taking a plane to kill himself. but is there a deeper look into why he did it this way and not take a rope to hang himself in the forest somewhere, if it was just about ending his life? is there a look behind the curtain? no! sure, the farewell letter is available online, but how many people will really read those 6 pages jammed with his reasoning and thorough explanations as to the hows and whys? (i did, makes you wanna scream! one more body to the count, one more unneccessary death!)

i don't think the pilot is related to this in any way either, but his reasons for doing it and exactly this way show that there are more and more people like mj who want to expose this sick system and what extreme measures have to be taken for people to start noticing and questioning things.

we're all sitting on a barrel of gunpowder. mj knew it...
  • So Tiger gets like 30 minutes to talk about his infedelity and Michael only got like 5 during the molestation cases, it hit me Tiger is a puppet that is why he has all the resources to clear his name Michael isn't a puppet he knew something was wrong with the world and he decided to stop taking it and fight back, that is why everyone tried to bring down his image and it didn't work and now Bamsday is near I feel sorry for whoever tried to take advantage of Mike cause there in for a rude awakening
  • People keep telling me how they think dr murray looks like tiger woods at 50 lmao
    I saw these tweets of Jodigomez pay attention where she points.

Seriously, do we need a Tiger Woods press conference on his sex life??? WTH dude, move on cuz everybody else has (except media)!!!!!

PLEASE stop showing Tiger's mistresses acting like victims. A disgrace to real women who know better. U don't have my pity, get off tv!

if all men who cheated on their wives had press conferences, regular sked TV programming would be gone!!!!!!!

except the media!, get off TV!, sked TV programming would be gone!

in my opinion she has a hidden MESSAGE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

tabloidburn, maybe you are right "Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?"

i didn't say that. sorry, you have a mixup there. i think i commented on it, saying it was a distraction to keep people busy, the way this dominates the frontpages. the distraction not being on tiger's part but on the press. fill the pages with something else that don't matter and what will surely keep people reading cuz they love the gossip so much...
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    tabloidburn, sorry, yes, I mixedup <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->, probably was a quote from a post. I admit I'm tired <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    tabloidburn, sorry, yes, I mixedup <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->, probably was a quote from a post. I admit I'm tired <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

no worries <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeah, you wanna stop at times cuz it gets too much and your head is spinning and all but i always catch myself going over the 'tired'-line. it's all just too interesting and exciting, isn't it? i'm so curious about what's next, i can't wait to read new comments and posts, give my own thoughts.

i've just come back from an event called 'murder mystery dinner' (very funny! had a ball!). how appropriate... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> anyway, the thing is that you are involved in the criminal story because the actors sit at a regular table with you in the room and the whole thing happens before your eyes (someone is shot by a manipulated camera). while having dinner, you have to pay attention to the clues, the characters, their possible motifs and try to solve the case (i didn't, btw...i was thinking to complicated, the solution was logical and simple). in the end, the table who guessed it gets a bottle of champagne.

the reason why i'm writing this: the clues and the motif were all at the beginning of the story. meaning, if you didn't catch all the info from the beginning, you make up stuff from anything that comes after that and come to wrong conclusions. in the end, it was a murder because of: l.o.v.e..

makes me wanna think my theory over...again...