where was watw recorded

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in News
Sorry I have not worked out where it was recorded this time can you tell me

Comments

• 'We Are the World' -- The Remake
    Posted Feb 2nd 2010 5:10AM by TMZ Staff

Anyone who's ever put out a record in the past 5 years got together yesterday at Jim Henson studios in Los Angeles to sing a new version of Michael Jackson & Lionel Richie's "We Are the World" to benefit Haiti.

The Jonas Brothers, Wyclef Jean, Harry Connick Jr., Sugarland, Justin Bieber, "Best Singer in the World" Celine Dion and a ton of other performers were seen recording the song yesterday afternoon.

The final video will air during during the opening ceremony for the Olympics February 12.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/we-are-th ... z0rViz1lbi<!-- m -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thankyou
  • EmEm Posts: 77
    'We Are the World' -- The Remake
    Posted Feb 2nd 2010 5:10AM by TMZ Staff

Anyone who's ever put out a record in the past 5 years got together yesterday at Jim Henson studios in Los Angeles to sing a new version of Michael Jackson & Lionel Richie's "We Are the World" to benefit Haiti.quote]

That is where the old A&M studios were and where the original song was recorded. It is on La Brea in Hollywood, CA.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    OR WAS IT RECORDED AT 'NEVERLAND'?
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Oh, it's just what i'm trying to recall ...where i have read that it was recorded at Neverland...
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    BOW said it recorded at neverland ..
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    BOW said it recorded at neverland ..

I alyas red Bow posts...but in this case...I don't know.
    there is a video of the artists entering at the studios,and being interviewed...Is it possible that after that they all moved to Neverland? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Anyway..I was thinking..has anyone opened a thread some time a go about helicopters landing on neverland in last month?
    Not sure about the helicopters, but I remember reading that there was concrete being delivered to Neverland as they were reconstructing the place.....
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I read BOW and when I read that about Neverland I thought that is a bold thing to say because that is the one thing that will trip you up so why say that if you can be found to be a liar . she said she has only just been told that and it kept her up at night she felt ill as far as I can remember, but it is not a thing you would make up and hope to get away with so maybe it is worth looking into about where it was recorded.
    I agree.......Wasn't it TMZ who reported where it was recordered?????? Isn't TMZ involved in the hoax???? Just a thought. I think anything they write is all part of MJs plan and MJ is telling them what to write and say as he is directing the whole show.
    Just some observations with Neverland vs Studio...although, I think some parts may have been done at a studio, the rest ???????????????????? have a look.
    <!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... ntasy.html<!-- m -->

Just look at the floors and walls and backgrounds (which are hidden with screens etc and rugs). I see a definite match especially the floor and walls. Celion recordered in a smaller room....looks like MJs secret room.
  • 2good2btrue, Can I ask what makes you think that part of the song could have been recorded at Neverland? Would the small room which Miko Brando said was a panic room not be too small and would the acoustics be ok?
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    I quote BOW's post :
    - Yes, they went to Neverland to record WARW, Manhu. When this comes to an end, it will become known. Many things will be revealed. Something was disclosed even earlier, for example Michael picture lying on a stretcher.
    do you know what michael's picture ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I have posted a link that shows many pic's of MJ's neverland ranch and all the rooms......the theaterette is the most obvious room for the recording, as it already was equipped...The panic room would have fantastic accoustics, and is not as small as the pic makes out.......... Celion Dion seemed to be in a smaller room. Look, this is just a thought, but there is alot of reasons why it could have been done at Neverland. There were many celebrities and it would be safer for them. There also has been alot of movement there lately. Maybe BOW is right....she has been right about other things. But this is now my opinion by comparing the photos.....Cheers...
  • I read BOW and when I read that about Neverland I thought that is a bold thing to say because that is the one thing that will trip you up so why say that if you can be found to be a liar . she said she has only just been told that and it kept her up at night she felt ill as far as I can remember, but it is not a thing you would make up and hope to get away with so maybe it is worth looking into about where it was recorded.

You're so right Mumof!
    I think we should look for that.
    It would be the latest proof of BoW being legit or not.
    If they recorded in Neverland, she's definitely legit.
    But to me it's still hard to believe that they did... Just can't figure it out.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I found some interesting WATW pictures which show the room they are in...
    Could this be Neverland??
  • i wanna go there <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> wouldnt it have been big news being recorded there? if this was done in secret then they hid it well <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    u see those pics where we see a EMPTY Neverland. some people said, just some months ago, that MJ buyed some really expensive furniture just before his 'dead'! they said, why would he ever do that, if hes gonna fake his dead..

Well, too rebuild Neveland for living????
  • u see those pics where we see a EMPTY Neverland. some people said, just some months ago, that MJ buyed some really expensive furniture just before his 'dead'! they said, why would he ever do that, if hes gonna fake his dead..

Well, too rebuild Neveland for living????

good point hope so!!
  • Henson Studios, MTV say: <!-- m -->http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/163101 ... ayne.jhtml<!-- m -->
  • well
    <!-- m -->http://www.hensonrecording.com/<!-- m -->

looks like the same in WATW look at the Studio A

homecontent.jpg
  • Case solved!