GUYS PLS READ!! MJHD LINK

mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... =73&t=4523<!-- m --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• SeeSee Posts: 196
    Thanks
    "Operator: (Hesitates and laughs) Mam, I cannot give you ANY information on this..all I can tell you is that I did
    not witness Michael being here and I have worked here for years...I am not even sure what floor he could have
    possibly been on! Here let me transfer you to Media Relations hold on..."

this makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • i know i dont get why they just cant say" yes he really was here and its so sad..." i mean it is public knowledge!!
  • They are definitely hiding something.
  • HA!! That was awesome!!! Maybe one of us should be next to call!! Call them all day everyday til they SNAP!!!
  • Something is rotten in LA...
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Something is rotten in LA...
    I am not bashing MJ or something, But I think something is rotten in everything we hear and see about MJ since 25 June last year!!
  • i think we should all call too!!!
  • Something is rotten in LA...

It smells so bad, I can smell it all the way to where I live in South Carolina!!

Fish anyone?
  • GREAT JOB CONGRATULATIONS.......... I REALLY LOVE IT.... KEEP DIGGING.. U HAVE PULLED A GREAT HINT. KEEP DIGGING.
  • I just sent a letter to UCLA and represented myself as a reporter <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> If I get any kind of an answer I will be happy to share it with all of you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GREAT JOB CONGRATULATIONS.......... I REALLY LOVE IT.... KEEP DIGGING.. U HAVE PULLED A GREAT HINT. KEEP DIGGING.

THANK U!! im calling them

We should not forget that this is a hospital and their first priority is to treat and help people.
    I don't think that calling them would be such a good idea. I mean, we have already heard more than enough.
    Please let them do their work!

And if you really want to do some detective work... find out who the operator is. See if he/she has a twitter/facebook/myspace account. Try to talk to this person outside the hospital, where nobody can hear what information he/she gives.

But don't add more pressure on people who's job is to help sick.
  • It seems odd to me, that on their newsroom sight, nothing has been posted since 2003 !!! How can that be <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Then 6 years later they post about Michael !!!! come on <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • yeah i think i will just email them <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Isn't it amazing how this poster can type a complete transcript of the call while claiming in the previous paragraph "I would have recorded it but I know its illegal to record someone without their knowledge". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This is just getting .....Oh my goodness! i am speechless! Yah!Lord have mercy! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I'm not suprised <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Sorry but I think they've already received alot of these calls. And it says operator hesitates and laughs! so maybe just maybe she (and her collegues) where just having some fun fooling the caller?
  • Talking about Jermaine statement, why does he say: "...it is believed he suffereda a cardiac arrest...".

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • That is awesome that she called, however, I don't think anyone else should call, they are trying their best to heal the sick and wounded. I know that if I was a patient there I would be completely pissed off if no one could help me because they were too busy answering phones.

On another note. I can not get passed how long they tried to resissitate Michael. After someone has died and they cannot bring them back after a few minutes, it is then pronounced that person has died. You cannot successfully work on someone for hours after they died to bring them back. According to the recording of the ambulance conversation, (which I don't believe is real) but lets say it is real. MJ was not breathing and had no pulse when they were taking him to the hospital, also according to the 911 call they could not get him to respond. Just between those two instances there has to be at least 30 minutes of him being gone. Now, off to the hospital. He arrived there at around 1:30 and they worked and worked and worked on him until 2:26 and finally announced him dead. I don't care who you are, you cannot bring someone back from the dead 2 hours later. It is all BS. I hope you all can understand what I am saying. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • well the media guy at the hospital that she talked to thats his job to answer questions so your not your really bothering patients by calling!

also i agree he shouldve been pronounced d.o.a or the cornor shouldve come to his home...i dont get it!! doesnt make sense at all <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Here we go again...We have HIPPA laws, we can't tell anything, not even "yes" or "no" to any questions or guesses.
  • HA!! That was awesome!!! Maybe one of us should be next to call!! Call them all day everyday til they SNAP!!!

No, please don't do that. Michael's fans are already getting a bad reputation. Let's be respectful. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don't think it's a good idea to constantly harass anyone who had something to do with that day.
  • well the media guy at the hospital that she talked to thats his job to answer questions so your not your really bothering patients by calling!

also i agree he shouldve been pronounced d.o.a or the cornor shouldve come to his home...i dont get it!! doesnt make sense at all <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

We talked about that before.
    1...Dr. Murray had power above than EMTs
    2...The reason why Dr. murray did not sign DC is because by law when patient is under the care of hospital of 1 or more hours that power goes to the hospital staff.