Heather Chadwell account of UCLA moments after MJ death??!!!

Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I've never heard of this person, I think she's an actress or something, but she has written an account of the scene outside UCLA in the moments after Michael's 'death' was announced. There is a video which accompanies this and shows the firetrucks outside the hospital when the alarm was sounded. It's somewhat interesting...

It was a really sunny day in LA and we were riding to Malibu Beach when our friend called and told us Michael Jackson died 5 minutes ago! We happened to be right next to UCLA medical center where he was taken right after his cardiac arrest. We snuck into the UCLA Medical Center building. We went in the back door, up the elevator, back down, and out the front door, where the UCLA Medical staff, fire men, and security guards were creating a decoy scene of his body being taken away to distract the media. We walked through the chaos and saw two choppers leave and realized that they may have taken him out the back door. We were totally shocked and saddened to loose not one but two legends of our generation in the same day! We left and went to Malibu, listening to Michael Jackson songs on every radio station the whole way, celebrating Michael and Farrah’s lives and appreciating ours!

What a key sentence in the middle?

[youtube:ignuv093]

Comments

• Good find.
  • Two helicopters Arrived at Neverland from a Disclosed Location the same Day: <!-- m -->http://www.keyt.com/home/ticker/50176362.html<!-- m -->

Los Olivos, CA-- KEY News has learned that two helicopters flew to Neverland Ranch late Tuesday afternoon from an unknown destination.

According to sources outside the gates of Neverland, a blue and red helicopter approached the grounds of Neverland Ranch. The blue helicopter did land at the ranch, while the second helicopter hovered above the area.

Drew Sugars with the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department confirmed to KEY News, a helicopter did land on the grounds of Neverland Ranch Tuesday afternoon. However, Sugars said Michael Jackson's body was not on board nor were any of the Jackson family members.

Many loyal fans and media outlets from around the world believe there is still a chance Jackson could eventually be buried at Neverland.

According to the State Cemetery and Funeral Bureau, a body can be housed at a specific location without permission to bury, as long as it is stored properly.

KEY News will continue to monitor this developing story, keep it tuned to KEY NEWS at 11 for the latest details.

Story Created: Jul 7, 2009 at 4:39 PM PST

Story Updated: Jul 9, 2009 at 5:00 AM PST and there were TWO helicopters on UCLA that day. One that took mjs ''body'' to the corners but what about the other one??? <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sVki2BslIE<!-- m --> sorry for language :L. interesting how we can't see the 2nd one... it's ontop of the roof you can't really see it though... *Edit* why would he say that his body wasn't on board??? the helicopters went to neverland after his
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Holy Sh*t.
    I knew it.
  • :cry: <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Holy Sh*t.
    I knew it.

why the crying face?
    So happy I can hardly stand it!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Holy Sh*t.
    I knew it.

why the crying face?

LOL oops.
  • More proof everything that happened that day was all for show, none of it was real.
  • Great find!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    To me right now, this may be one of the biggest finds of the hoax.
    If she is credible.
  • how do we find out if she is credible?
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    Why would she lie? She even talks about farah in her message..she has nothing to 'lie about'

Weird again, all this is so weird, everything is weird.
  • The video seems legit, the crowd gathered outside, the news and press reporting out there, and we see the LAPD or LAFD wheeling in something into the hospital through either the front or back entrance EMPTY..
  • Ive googled Heather Chadwell and the first one that comes up is a playboy model?

Is this her?

This is her twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/heatherchadwell<!-- m -->
  • HJSHJS Posts: 8
    I think thats the girl from the reality show Rock of Love with Brett Michaels
  • Cant tell if thats her in the pic or not....too much friggin ugly ass blue eyeshadow on to tell.

Heather used to be a stripper. She landed a part on Brett Michaels show (Hes the singer for the band Poison, an 80's hair band) Rock Of love. She didnt win, but she seems ok. I dont know too much about her but that is definatley her in the video. She doesnt strike me as an avid MJ fan so I really dont see why she would feel the need to lie about this.

I think her account of what she saw is legit.
    And why would they have..
    taken him out the back door.
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    I opened a topic on this in the old forum. I'll check it out and post it here. Be back in a while.
    So,guys, here it is :

[b[i]]Subject: UCLA June 25 Witness Report Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:22 am

[/b]

I went to the past news regarding JUNE 25 when Michael was supposed to be taken to UCLA Medical Center. Please read the report.

"It was a really sunny day in LA and we were riding to Malibu Beach when our friend called and told us Michael Jackson died 5 minutes ago! We happened to be right next to UCLA medical center where he was taken right after his cardiac arrest. We snuck into the UCLA Medical Center building. We went in the back door, up the elevator, back down, and out the front door, where the UCLA Medical restaff, fi men, and security guards were creating a decoy scene of his body being taken away to distract the media. We walked through the chaos and saw two choppers leave and realized that they may have taken him out the back door. We were totally shocked and saddened to loose not one but two legends of our generation in the same day! We left and went to Malibu, listening to Michael Jackson songs on every radio station the whole way, celebrating Michael and Farrah’s lives and appreciating ours!"

This was the report of a bystander and her observation at that said day.
    I want to call your attention on :
    We snuck into the UCLA Medical building. We went in the back door,
    up the elevator, back down, and out the front door, where the
    UCLA Medical restaff, fi men(must be firemen), and security guards
    were creating a decoy scene of his body being taken away to distract
    the media. We walked through the chaos and saw two choppers leave
    and realized that they may have taken him out the back door

Whoever gave her report, I think she wasn't thinking about HOAX. She just said what she saw.

When I read this, I felt good.

What do you think guys?

And here's the entire thread/topic for that <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/ucla-f51/uc ... -t3607.htm<!-- m -->
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    Someone needs to contact her right now.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Yeah I saw this on the old forum, but I don't remember what ever came of it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    It doesn't matter what kind of a person she is because we don't have any right to judge her. The point is that she was a good witness in UCLA. In the old forum, I didn't mention her name even because I was avoiding people who would scrutinize her.

The point is she was a witness at UCLA and that is the most important thing.

SOLID, thanks for copying my post including the big caps for reiteration and importance.
  • Well, it doesn't matter what was going on outside UCLA Hospital or even inside for that matter. Michael was already at the airport according to Jermaine. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well it doesn´t matter if they were doing decoy on the front door to the media.... because they take him out from the roof supposedly so what she is saying is what we know.... she just didn´t know about the roof and she thought "back door"..... isn´t it the same? am I missing something?
  • It doesn't matter what kind of a person she is because we don't have any right to judge her. The point is that she was a good witness in UCLA. In the old forum, I didn't mention her name even because I was avoiding people who would scrutinize her.

The point is she was a witness at UCLA and that is the most important thing.

SOLID, thanks for copying my post including the big caps for reiteration and importance.

Who judged her?
  • tiuxtiux Posts: 23
    Well, it doesn't matter what was going on outside UCLA Hospital or even inside for that matter. Michael was already at the airport according to Jermaine. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You do realize she is saying that they took his real body out the back door..right?.. because she says at the end that they have LOST two people, not one was faking their death and one was gone.