LISTEN MJ MENTION DR MURREY IN HIS SONG

2»

Comments

• I think it's also important to remember names as symbols. If this has been 20 years in the making, it's unlikely that Michael could have had a "Doctor" picked out already for the job. However, in reading one of the blogs on this website, we learn that "Murray" was the last name of a doctor from the past that had to do with sodium flouride.
    So perhaps this has been in the making for a long time, and all Michael knew was that when the time was right, his "Doctor" would be "named" "Dr. Murray". Afterall, he would be playing a role, a cast member of the hoax. That could be why there is so little information to be found on Dr. Conrad Murray, the black man we see as being charged with Michael's death.
  • I agree the hoax was planned but just from a few years ago, I think since 2005. Listen carefully to the Geraldo interview and he just tells us all himself!
  • People need to stop lying ,he didn't even know a damn doctor Murray 23 years ago,its one thing when you want people to believe a hoax its another when you start twisting the truth to make it be hoax.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    People need to stop lying ,he didn't even know a damn doctor Murray 23 years ago,its one thing when you want people to believe a hoax its another when you start twisting the truth to make it be hoax.

How do you know? Are YOU Michael Jackson? Or are you just in his head?
  • it definitely says mouth to mouth.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    It sounds very clear Dr. Murray, but it says from Smooth Criminal of Moonwalker... that was like many yrs ago... so he planned this that long ago? Or is the soundtrack from This Is It movie?
    IMO, he is saying Dr. Murray. The Smooth Criminal that came out on DVD, he did change the lyrics. But I believe the original lyrics are on the VHS version of Moonwalker. I do have the TII DVD and he does say Dr. Murray in Smooth Criminal. IMO, MJ has been planning this since 1993. The man is a genius.
    It sounds very clear Dr. Murray, but it says from Smooth Criminal of Moonwalker... that was like many yrs ago... so he planned this that long ago? Or is the soundtrack from This Is It movie?
    IMO, he is saying Dr. Murray. The Smooth Criminal that came out on DVD, he did change the lyrics. But I believe the original lyrics are on the VHS version of Moonwalker. I do have the TII DVD and he does say Dr. Murray in Smooth Criminal. IMO, MJ has been planning this since 1993. The man is a genius.

I agree.
  • Are we seriously doing this again...?

Murray's name is not, never was, nor will be in Smooth Criminal. You can't honestly say that you heard that when you listed to it way before June 25th.
    I really don't see how you can even hear "Dr. Murray" in that song. Even if I try my hardest, I hear "Dr. Muresuscitation" which doesn't make sense. Speaking of making sense, randomly adding Murrays name to the song doesn't.

It's "Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation" <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Ok well maybe Michael needs to come back and set us all straight then.
  • People need to stop lying ,he didn't even know a damn doctor Murray 23 years ago,its one thing when you want people to believe a hoax its another when you start twisting the truth to make it be hoax.

How do you know? Are YOU Michael Jackson? Or are you just in his head?

I can read,and I can hear and I know the words to the song and it clearly does not say Dr.Murray,if you 're a Michael Jackson fan then you would know better and you would know the words to Smoooth Criminal,he printed the lyrics inside the Bad album. It clearly says mouth to mouth recesitation.For the record it doesn't take 23 years to pull of a hoax.
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Yep, you can "hear" it both ways (because someone heard it that way, not because it is that way). But common sense tells you which one is the true one. Mouth to Mouth..
  • I'm french, so I only listened to THE SOUND. and I definitly HEAR Mouth to mouth...I mean i says M, not D...you can hear the "T" of the "mouth TO mouth" that could make you think he says "docTor" but you can hear it again and again he says "Mouth"
    I think he says it so fast that you can not listen to the whole word. It's often heard in Michael's songs. Sometime I understand pretty well (I learned English with Mj's songs) and sometime he "swallow" parts of the words, just to fit to the "rythm" and it makes what you hear with this "mouth to mouth".

It's easier to listen to SOUNDS when you're are not focussed on the language <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->