THIS IS IT MESSAGE ALERT

starlight777starlight777 Posts: 19
edited January 1970 in News
MICHAEL SMOOTH CRIMANAL LYRICS IN HIS SONG STATES THAT HE MENTION DR MURREY LEAVING NO CLUES BEHIND PLEASE LISTEN TOO 2COND VERSE IM NOT MAKING THIS UP PLEASE OPEN YOUR EARS AND YOU WILL HERE DR MURREY AND LEAVING NO CLUES LEFT BEHIND THIS FITS OUR SEARCH THAT HE IS ALIVE.

Comments

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    MICHAEL SMOOTH CRIMANAL LYRICS IN HIS SONG STATES THAT HE MENTION DR MURREY LEAVING NO CLUES BEHIND PLEASE LISTEN TOO 2COND VERSE IM NOT MAKING THIS UP PLEASE OPEN YOUR EARS AND YOU WILL HERE DR MURREY AND LEAVING NO CLUES LEFT BEHIND THIS FITS OUR SEARCH THAT HE IS ALIVE.
    I want to listen, but where in the song do you hear that. do u have footage or something?
  • There is nothing "Dr. Murray" in Smooth Criminal.You may hear that, but in reality he sings "Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation", it's just the way he sang his songs.
    Michael used to sing many words little twisted, that's the part of his own music and sound he created.
  • sorry to inform you but he says mouth to mouth not dr murray <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i got another one:

listen carefully to michael's speech at the end, when kenny hands over the mike to mike... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...anyway, michael takes great effort in expressing his concern and says (*drums*): '...its a story about escapism...' <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

right around the part where he says 'it's a great adventure' and all of that...i can't repeat it all, couldn't remember it all. i also noticed on other threads and on youtube that there is much guessing about colors. notice that they are all standing on red lighted tiles! i think yellow and red marks the insiders somehow. there is always red and yellow in any footage we see, like a marker of sorts... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

tadaa...!!! he said it! ESCAPISM!!! bahahahaaahhh...GENIUS!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • He does say Dr. Murray

Listen to this

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vqnJe2JrNU<!-- m -->
  • cool! ill look for the red tiles thats interesting th insiders bet that theory is correct too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • We really need an official thread to state he does NOT say Dr Murray. He pronounces the words "ma-too-ma".