FORREST LAWN INTERMENT LOCATOR- NO MJ !!!

2»

Comments

• May I speak on behalf of Michael Jackson. He doesn't want us to presume Murray is guilty, otherwise, we have learnt nothing from this whole experience. Do you remember what MJ went through??????? He was guilty before he even went to trial, and that's what some of us are doing to Murray. Please try not to bash an innocent man. Your've crucified him before he has a chance to have his say in court. Murray is playing the role of MJ metaphorically, so please don't treat him like a killer. MJ's NOT DEAD. There is no body, no death, no conviction. Murray is playing his part from MJ's script. Give him a fair go please. That's what MJ wants us to do.....otherwise all this hoax is in vain!!

Have you noticed Murray has never talked in public????? He is protected by MJs people. That's why no-one can get close to him. And rightly so. The strangest thing that I've seen filmed about him, is when he was in church. And of course all the film crews were there.... remember the reality show he is planning???? Remember the youtube video he made? He was talking for MJ.
    Just something to think about.

Who are you talking to? If it's me because I said; Murray is even allowed.. If this were real, HOW would the family allow this man to enter Michael's grave, when it's so private.

I was one of the first that came with this conclusion that Murray is the same victim Michael, when it comes to speculations and judging.
  • They do not list MJ but yet they list his parents so if this is chosen by the family then why would they list themselves as public but MJ as private pffttt
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    If you look at point 4 it says it all.

4. It's possible that the person who made the funeral arrangements did not desire family information displayed on the internet. Forest Lawn respects and protects the privacy of its families. Public records are available from the county health department where the death occurred.

It's a discission of the family IMO. No clue this time ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

2ebaamu.jpg

Maybe no clue but it's obvious that they respond with the same text when someone asks for info on Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Where Michael is allgedly entombed is private,Forrest Lawn is not going to hand out maps to where he is.Murray tried to get in there but could not,that's why you see his murdering ass stuck outside in a picture with his head down.You have to be on a special list to visit MJ,approved by the family and he aint one of them,its a slap in the face not only to Michael's family but fans too.Michael's there alright maybe Dr.Murder visited to make sure. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

i think it was a promo stunt from murray's people. it was right before he went into court to show 'how sorry he was' and that he has a conscience somewhere. i looked at the pics and all i thougt was: the nerve of this guy!?!? what the f**k is he doing there? i'm still surprised that he didn't get attacked yet.

over here, people throw eggs and paintballoons at people like that...any politician over here is in danger of receiving that 'treatment', all they have to do is say the wrong thing. and this guy is accused of killing michael jackson...but i guess a cemetery is not the right place for that... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->...if i had been there, i would have walked over and just slapped the sh!t outta him!!! like nobody else was there...yeah, right...

i say this was a photo shooting for murray to polish his rep. nothing else.

Amen,I though the same thing,its just a damn publicity stunt.He will not get away with "killing " Michael Jackson,some deranged crazy fan is going to take him out,please believe it.
  • Just to clarify, they do NOT have to provide this information. They are not legally bound. Forest Lawn has always had a policy of not providing information on publicly known people unless the next of kin allows it. They do have to keep it for their own records, but they never have to tell anyone in the public.

Also, anyone is allowed near the OUTSIDE of the building. That's where Murray's pictures were taken. Not inside. This is why I don't believe any of Karen's posts or pictures--she doesn't have authority to get inside (not a 1-2-or 3rd generation family member, which is the policy, and doesn't have a family member with her when she supposedly visits).
  • i did the exact same thing and i got soooo excited <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but then i saw how they say some people are kept private and will not show up on the locator and i was wondering if he was listed in some other record cos if mj dsnt show up on any forest lawn glendale grave listing things then u knw its a BIG thing! i found this site

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Buried/I-J-K-L.shtml#j

and if u check the 'where the stars are buried (index)' he listed under 'J' for jackson
    oh well..