CNN - DOUBTS OVER MJ 911 AMBULANCE TAPE!

2»

Comments

• I THINK THE HOAX THING WILL END UP SOON N WILL BE SEEING MJ SOON..... LU MJ.
  • They aren't talking about the actual 911 call.. right? They are talking about that new thing circulating. Am I correct or wrong about that?

I mean the first one.. I suppose I should clarify that.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    They aren't talking about the actual 911 call.. right? They are talking about that new thing circulating. Am I correct or wrong about that?

I mean the first one.. I suppose I should clarify that.

Yeah, what's the call they are talking about ?

Because if it's the 911 call, IT IS VERY AMAZING AND A DAMN GOOD NEW !

The next article on CNN: "Michael Jackson Death is a Hoax, according to Jermaine Jackson" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Ok, I just watched this 1min ago...

"A recording purported to be a call from the ambulance rushing Michael Jackson to a hospital"

It's not the 911call, <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    no-one committed suicide... it was a rumour.. one fan from Russia tried but it was unsuccessful..
  • TWITTER @TMZ

''Fire Officials: MJ Emergency Tape is Bogus: Filed under: Michael Jackson Another Michael Jackson hoax -- this time it...''

Which is the OTHER hoax? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

They could be referring to the video that German TV released of MJ coming out of the coroners van?
    TWITTER @TMZ

''Fire Officials: MJ Emergency Tape is Bogus: Filed under: Michael Jackson Another Michael Jackson hoax -- this time it...''

Which is the OTHER hoax? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

They could be referring to the video that German TV released of MJ coming out of the coroners van?

Yes. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hmm... I love it...

Photo ambulance...fake
    911 recording ...fake
    Murray's twitter account....fake

What else is fake?

Of course, his "death" is fake. That's the ultimate! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The 911 call is not a fake... or I missed something <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AmberAmber Posts: 101
    I absolutely love this Mj is tying the media in knots <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> maybe this hoax will teach them a lesson about always printing crap <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->