Mj emergency tape is bogus!

edited February 2010 in News
New Tmz breaking news!
Another Michael Jackson hoax <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com<!-- m -->

Comments

• mmzmmz Posts: 450
    yeah!IThere is a thread open about CNN saying the same!
    But..why TMZ put such a picture of Michael?
  • Yeah that's an awfull picture, he should sue Tmz for that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • yeah!IThere is a thread open about CNN saying the same!
    But..why TMZ put such a picture of Michael?

Exactly... anyone think TMZ stalk these boards?? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • So if the LA fire dep. confirms this is fake why don't they put up the real one to prove it? Or do they not record these conversations?
  • jeje Posts: 128
    So if the LA fire dep. confirms this is fake why don't they put up the real one to prove it? Or do they not record these conversations?

i agree
  • ok my question is this to the LAFD 'why now?' .... i mean its been 8 months to the day and all us hoaxers/beLIEvers have had is silence from UCLA,LAFD,LACD,Forrest lawn, any official area we have looked to for statements. We have had the odd slip up, inuendo, tiny hint etc but other than that, silence BUT NOW?????????? here is LAFD making a very official statement, why now? we have debunked so much in 8 months and yet its taking the officials involved in this hoax/death 8 months to make ONE statement!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ANOTHER MICHAEL JACKSON HOAX......... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

big boy.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    ok my question is this to the LAFD 'why now?' .... i mean its been 8 months to the day and all us hoaxers/beLIEvers have had is silence from UCLA,LAFD,LACD,Forrest lawn, any official area we have looked to for statements. We have had the odd slip up, inuendo, tiny hint etc but other than that, silence BUT NOW?????????? here is LAFD making a very official statement, why now? we have debunked so much in 8 months and yet its taking the officials involved in this hoax/death 8 months to make ONE statement!!
    because most of the media aren't taking the BS anymore and now want real answer
  • ANOTHER MICHAEL JACKSON HOAX......... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

big boy.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That made me laugh too.
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    We're told there are several indicators on the tape which show it could not have originated from an L.A. City Fire employee.

wasn't there something about Murray wearing a LA fire dept Mason pin that looked or was one?
  • wait a second, what tape? i never heard of an MJ Emergency Tape... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> link to it plz?
  • wait a second, what tape? i never heard of an MJ Emergency Tape... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> link to it plz?

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6111<!-- l --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hey guys, this photo of article seems to me is the O2´s guy, right? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> maybe this photo was choosen because prove that O2´s guy is a imposter!

and the first sentence! ohhh Thanks TMZ "another hoax of Mike".. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

is the emergency tape which TMZ refers the call to 911? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> TMZ says of the paramedics, right? and the only conversation that i know with paramedics is the 911 call, anyone could explain me this please?

Anyway, today i´m happy after read this TMZ´s post <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I RECKON ITS ALL STARTING TO FALL APART NOW GUYS......YIPEE..!!!!!!
  • Another Michael Jackson hoax!

But TMZ spoke to L.A. City Fire Dept. Captain Steve Ruda who told us, "It is not our conversation. It is not any of the paramedics who treated Michael Jackson."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-offi ... z0gXkA13C2<!-- m -->

Next article (This is fake ofc, wrote by me.. Kinda bored <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ..)

Michael Jackson Death Is Bogus
    Posted Jun 25th 2010 11:00AM by TMZ Staff

The latest, and final curtain call. Michael Jackson's death was all a hoax!

We just learned that Michael Jackson hoaxed his own death. This took place for exactly one year ago, where we, TMZ, were a part of his game.

Sources tell that Michael is in a perfect shape, and he is better alive than dead. Jackson himself says that he is fine, and needed a break. He would like to thank everyone at "Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum" "It's all for LOVE."

TMZ will be back with more..
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    hey guys, this photo of article seems to me is the O2´s guy, right? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> maybe this photo was choosen because prove that O2´s guy is a imposter!

and the first sentence! ohhh Thanks TMZ "another hoax of Mike".. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

is the emergency tape which TMZ refers the call to 911? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> TMZ says of the paramedics, right? and the only conversation that i know with paramedics is the 911 call, anyone could explain me this please?

Anyway, today i´m happy after read this TMZ´s post <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yeah, right! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Maybe the O2-guy wrote this article for tmz to explain the call is a fake.
    He said the word "call" at the O2-press conference and he is a Fake MJ.
    This picture is symbolic - do you understand me? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hey guys, this photo of article seems to me is the O2´s guy, right? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> maybe this photo was choosen because prove that O2´s guy is a imposter!

Yeah, right! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Maybe the O2-guy wrote this article for tmz to explain the call is a fake.
    He said the word "call" at the O2-press conference and he is a Fake MJ.
    This picture is symbolic - do you understand me? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

yes
  • I do not believe they are talking about the 911 call. They are not saying the original call was fake, but rather the other tape that was released that was supposed to be a call from the ambulance.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    [youtube:10o3l3ad] that's the fake one there talking about
  • Yes, it`s bogus....

But why?

Compare these voices ... could it be?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjfQOKjhNpM<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIvTCIoVyAg<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN_BL3x0Ns8<!-- m -->

I hear MJ all over ... and if you compare it to the 911 call (sorry for not having a link here) ... doesn`t it all sound like the same voice?

MJ is just great in mimicing voices .... Ahhhh .... yess!
  • I don't know if it's MJ but it wouldn't surprise me! Actually it would be hilarious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->