PianoGames's New Vid

BlessHisHeartBlessHisHeart Posts: 343
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:d1xd29mu]

And I'm copying and pasting Tom's blog entry mentioned at the end of the video here:

Subject: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 pm
MICHAEL JACKSON COULD BE HIDING IN ENGLAND!

It has been discovered that Michael Jackson could be hiding in England!
My second visit to Uri Geller's home was far more enjoyable due to the social aspect. I visited Uri's home with my sister, 2 year old niece and 5 month old nephew.

As we sat down, I was eager to ask a question. The question being one about This Is It: the reversed version which he viewed about a week before my visit.
"what did you think of This Is It reversed", I asked, curiously.
"Amazing! It was very impressive. So you still think he's alive?!" he appeared to mock,
"Yes. I have an odd guy feeling. One that I have never felt before".
"What would you do, if Michael walked up the garden from that pyramid, right now?" he said, pointing to a room-sized pyramid in the back garden.
"Well I wouldn't jump all over him like some of the crazed fans would. I would be very calm. I would definately keep it a secret", I replied excitedly,
"What if I told you he is hiding in that pyramid", he questioned, grinning,
"you're joking, really?!" I laughed in shock,
"there's some truth in that". He stated.

Me and my sister looked at eachother in excitement, expecting a healthy Michael Jackson to walk from the pyramid. Uri then urged us to go outside and take pictures. I began to wonder if he was hoping that we would catch a glimpse of Michael in the background of a photo, but my sister then accidently distracted him with a spoon.

As Uri walked past the pyramid, he walked sidewards facing it, almost as though he was signalling something.

Some of the above may simply be wishful thinking, but I found the situation very odd and compelling. I have previously suspected that Michael may be hiding at Uri's and upon my visit, I almost sensed that he was there.
I emailed Uri about this, and he replied,
"If you sensed him, you could be right".

I wouldn't like to mis-interpret anything, but I have become very excited about these claims and I really hope it isn't false hope.

I hope to see the King in his minature Egyptian realm.
Uri becomes a bigger part of my life by the day.

Keep the hope alive!

Tom Pickering

Comments

This discussion has been closed.