URI GELLER KNOWS WHERE MJ IS? MUST READ!!!

chrisgurl14chrisgurl14 Posts: 16
edited February 2010 in News
I was completely blown away by this! Must read!!! LINK BELOW!!!
<!-- m -->http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com/br ... ing-t4.htm<!-- m -->

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> *I've been seeing a lot of replies regarding Michael & Uri's friendship status within the last few years, and people are say that they weren't friends in the end! But that's not true! Michael are Uri were(are) friends, Michael had planned on visiting him when he would go to London 4 the shows! True Story! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
*Also, I feel people are missing the point of this post. I don't think Tom was trying to insuate that Michael is @ Uri's house, I think he was really trying to say that Uri knows Michael's in London. And Uri was just playing with Tom when it came to the whole pyramid thing! That's just my take on this breaking news!* <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• Is this fake??? Sorry i'm just wondering who this person is.
  • no this is not fake he did go 2 Uri's house.. he has pics 2 prove it.. go 2 his youtube.. Pianogames- Michael Jackson Could Still Be Alive.. here are some links

Part 24- His first meeting w/ Uri
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lOG2cJAxfk<!-- m -->

Part 27- Second meeting w/ Uri- revealing
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdbbXZJFagk<!-- m -->
  • Will do, thanks. Wouldn't it be brilliant if MJ was with Uri alive and well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • But MJ never spoke to Uri again after 2005 trials... Uri is the one who introduced him to Bashir. MJ never forgave him.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I still think Mj is at Neverland, not with uri
  • Me too. And Uri has been on television saying he knew MJ was going to die, blah blah blah. But then again, if he is hiding him, that would make sense, playing his part in the hoax. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Sounds to me like vague innuendo that could be taken many ways. I don't know what this pyramid in the backyard is (did I read that right?), but maybe there's just a memorial type thing in there for Michael. Or perhaps he spent time there in the past and left a bit of himself (in a spiritual sense). I ... doubt he's actually there.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I will reveal now that I dreamed with Uri one night (July) and sent him an email. He replied "follow your heart" and reccomended me some books for mind power <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He is a mentalist and beside his frienship with Bashir, I am sure he did not meant to hurt Michael.

I think that the piramid reference has to do with an item from MJ or him beind there spiritually, but not hidden at his backyard.
  • I sooooo hope Michael is at Neverland. It was His Paradise, his Oasis. Nothing would make me happier.
  • I just really dont believe MJ is hiding in a pyramid.. no disrespect, but thats just stupid. Sorry. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SHAMONE GUYS!

You people basicaly bought that crap?!

His videos stopped making sense a looongg time ago......He's nuts.

Dont tell me you people believe that Geller fella
  • Could the pyramid Uri is talking about be referring to MJ getting help from friends in ''higher places''. we have discussed the illuminati and Freemasonry a lot lately. And the new Maura-vid also had an interesting point of the Neverland gate emblem and the Rothchild's mark.

Maybe MJ is hiding with some friends from theese secret societies. I know they are not normally good news. But i think it's likely that not all of them might be as bad as the rest.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Remember those bending spoons?
    How much would you like to trust an illusionist?
    It was a great trick at the time and we all were glued to the screens because nobody knew about these scientific properties of "memory metals" at that time but come on - Michael in a pyramid in the backyard of the friend of Bashir? And fans visiting Uri Geller?
    Nothing better to do?
    You don't think Michael deserved any better?
  • Remember those bending spoons?
    It was a great trick at the time and we all were glued to the screens because nobody knew about these scientific properties of "memory metals" at that time but come on - Michael in a pyramid in the backyard of the friend of Bashir? And fans visiting Uri Geller?
    Nothing better to do?

I agree. I'm not taking much stock in Uri knowing anything (at least I'm not convinced). Isn't Uri the one that said he slept by Michael's bed so that he wouldn't do drugs? If it's true we'll find out soon enough but I doubt he's in England.
    Oh no, not the free mansons again pls,

Freemansons are not evil people for heaven´s sake. They are just a "secret" society that is pretty public. One can even see the members of each area..with this i conclude about freemansons here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Will do, thanks. Wouldn't it be brilliant if MJ was with Uri alive and well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I HIGHLY doubt he would be with Uri Geller...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Remember those bending spoons?
    Nothing better to do?

It was very brave from that boy setting up an interview with Uri!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    But MJ never spoke to Uri again after 2005 trials... Uri is the one who introduced him to Bashir. MJ never forgave him.

maybe that's part of the plan: make people think you hate someone (it's not uri's fault that bashir is such an a$$!) and those be the exact ones to be safe with - cuz nobody would ever think you're there!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

if this is the elaborate hoax that i think it is, all of this was planned at least 10 years ago, if not longer. maybe it was uri's role to become the enemy for the public but he is really one of the closest of insiders.

reverse everything! think both ways! it was all just said in the media. uri is definitely in on the hoax! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just another fake !
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    But MJ never spoke to Uri again after 2005 trials... Uri is the one who introduced him to Bashir. MJ never forgave him.

maybe that's part of the plan: make people think you hate someone (it's not uri's fault that bashir is such an a$$!) and those be the exact ones to be safe with - cuz nobody would ever think you're there!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

if this is the elaborate hoax that i think it is, all of this was planned at least 10 years ago, if not longer. maybe it was uri's role to become the enemy for the public but he is really one of the closest of insiders.

reverse everything! think both ways! it was all just said in the media. uri is definitely in on the hoax! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Uri likes to promote Uri, Uri is linked to the CIA and Mossad. I'll say it again: I HIGHLY doubt Mike is with Uri, I even am pretty sure Uri doesn't know sh*t.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• uri???????

Perhaps with Devil would be better... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Mike is staying with Uri? Not even in your WILDEST DREAMS! Wake up!
  • That explains why Janet is going to London with K.O... Maybe she is going to see her brother.
    For some odd reason I do believe that person going to see Uri.. I feel he is legit. I keep my finger crossed that he is there and he is in good health,so he can come back..
  • Uri seems more like a leech than a friend...IMO anyway.
  • gun? please, somenone...i need one. (For MySelf, no worries) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->