probs fake but where do they get their pictures?

steffmaster1steffmaster1 Posts: 968
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
like this one
<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/account/profile_imag ... reflang=en<!-- m -->

Its a clue cos they are peter pan but where do they get the pics!!

Comments

• ZendaZenda Posts: 24
    I have checked with JPEGSnoop and the resulsts are:

The following IJG-based editors also match this signature:
    SW :[GIMP ] [091 ]
    SW :[IrfanView ] [091 ]
    SW :[idImager ] [091 ]
    SW :[FastStone Image Viewer ] [091 ]
    SW :[NeatImage ] [091 ]
    SW :[Paint.NET ] [091 ]
    SW :[Photomatix ] [091 ]
    SW :[XnView ] [091 ]

Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

Which means that maybe it had a watermark that has been removed,
    or the photo is authentic but it has been retouched (lighter, etc)

In any case, the program says that Paint.Net has been used.

Maybe this helps
  • You know what is strange about this picture? Prince looks really young in comparison to Blanket who seems to look about the same. His looks have really changed in the last year.
  • You know what is strange about this picture? Prince looks really young in comparison to Blanket who seems to look about the same. Prince has done so much growing up in the last year, right?
    true <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • You know what is strange about this picture? Prince looks really young in comparison to Blanket who seems to look about the same. Prince has done so much growing up in the last year, right?
    true <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    There is something totally off about this picture and I can't figure it out. Wonder what year this was taken.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    I agree, something doesn't seem right with their age..
    but this is the first picture i've seen where where Blanket is smiling, lol.
  • You know what is strange about this picture? Prince looks really young in comparison to Blanket who seems to look about the same. His looks have really changed in the last year.
    your so right its so weird, prince looks so young but blanket looks like the "now" blanket, and prince looks like the "back then" prince :s weirdddd.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    i think i have seen more pics from this photo series... let me find them
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    here is another photo:

picture1al.jpg
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Yea both Prince and Paris both look young and Blanket looks like that now. Unless Blanket has looked like that for about four years. lol
  • Ok, in this one Blanket looks like he is around 4. His facial features have not changed much in the last 3 years, I guess. Prince and Paris have really grown up. Thanks for posting another pic from the series @forstamoon!
  • jqtc36.jpg

He's changed... here is a recent one. His teeth are changing. He is adorable! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I have those pics too no worry:
  • ZendaZenda Posts: 24
    tumblr_ky2k5xP6Ns1qav5gno1_500.jpg
  • Beautifull pics! Beautifull children! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Blanket has more of a baby face here IMO. He will look the same for a few more years. My daughter just turned 9 and she is starting to really lose the baby face. My son is 8 and he still has his. But Emma's face is really starting to thin out and elongate. Michaels face is still very round and pudgy.
  • AWWWWW!!! so cute <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Oh yea, he looked way younger then, he was a baby. Now he's a little man. He's growing up so quick!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Could Blanket's bottom half be hidden and someone's legs showing? A joke, or the pic has to be photoshopped.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Man Blanket is just too cute. He is the spitting image of young MJ. I wonder what his mom look like cause her a MJ genes produced a beautiful kid. The pic where he's holding his cousin's hand is cute. I must say basically all the Jacksons have nice looking children.