Have You Seen These?

alivealive Posts: 369
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/DtotheY1<!-- m -->

And check out the comments....WTH? Did she get these vids by hacking? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DtotheY1

And check out the comments....WTH? Did she get these vids by hacking? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    huh? where are they come from?
    u think we should save those videos before she/he removes it from Tube?
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    Wow! Account has just been closed...WTH???? That was fast!!!!
  • what was there???????
    what was there???????
    u saw some very rare, rare, videos of little Prince with Blond hair with Mj and a teenage Omer with his handcam filming! U saw Mj, I think in Neverland playing Piano, shaving and filming Prince!
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    But the comments was the interesting part...someone was going off about how this person hacked mail and got these vids and they wanted them taken down NOW....and if they didnt they were threatening the user that they would take action and were calling the user a stalker....I wonder who they got them from??? Omer maybe?
    But the comments was the interesting part...someone was going off about how this person hacked mail and got these vids and they wanted them taken down NOW....and if they didnt they were threatening the user that they would take action and were calling the user a stalker....I wonder who they got them from??? Omer maybe?
    I think so,

see the following video, u see the first 3 pics? they r footage from those videos!
    [youtube:pzuwngr0]
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    I was just in time to see them! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    How did they get them??
    It were just verry sweet and private recordings of Prince..MJ..and Omer.
    Maby not mend for us to see? If they are found by hacking..i dont like that.

Nothing strange by the way..Normal family tapes imo.
    Mattie
    Sorry for my English
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    there was the caption on the vids: "@Alliyah R". Of course I have no idea if that means it belongs to this user and who the user actually is... but the name of Alliyah is also posted on MJJPICTURES.COM as presumably one of the owner of the site <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Of course it might be different person.... but anyway I have been always wondering how MJJPICTURES is getting all of these photos <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • The account is closed now. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I'm guessing no one had a chance to save them? :/
    there was the caption on the vids: "@Alliyah R". Of course I have no idea if that means it belongs to this user and who the user actually is... but the name of Alliyah is also posted on MJJPICTURES.COM as presumably one of the owner of the site <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Of course it might be different person.... but anyway I have been always wondering how MJJPICTURES is getting all of these photos <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    maybe a jackson source?
  • oh wasnt fast enough! hacking? who did they hack?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DtotheY1

she already has no videos available anymore... What kind of videos were there?