This is it dancers interviews

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited February 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
i have only seen Timor Steffens on tv interviews..
[youtube:3fpkin1k]
haven't found any others of the dancers doing interviews...
it seems that Timor is the only spoke person from the dancers.. ODDD !?!?!? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
if u found some.. can u link those please!
Where can i find pics of Tyne Stecklein and Mekia Cox <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> like wallpapers... the two girl dancers from THIS IS It !!! those two girls are flameing hot !!! SEXY DAMN !!!! off topic lol !

Comments

• i cant find any either wonder why? Isnt he the only one with his own website now too? In the credits his name was written under the others in the middle maybe means hes the speaker for dancers like jermaine is supposed to be spokesperson for the family?
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    i cant find any either wonder why? Isnt he the only one with his own website now too? In the credits his name was written under the others in the middle maybe means hes the speaker for dancers like jermaine is supposed to be spokesperson for the family?
    yeah, kinda odd... hmm <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    I don't trust Timor. He smiles as if he has a secret, as if he knows something we don't. I am watching him very closely, because just like Jermaine, I think he is one of the people prone to make VERY revealing slip ups.
  • In Timors first interview on the Dutch TV, seems like the interviewers believe Michael is still alive! Love their questions : ) esp. at the ending. Calling Timor out about speaking in present tense. oh YAH
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    In Timors first interview on the Dutch TV, seems like the interviewers believe Michael is still alive! Love their questions : ) esp. at the ending. Calling Timor out about speaking in present tense. oh YAH
    You're right <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And to me it seemed that he wasn't unhappy at all that Michael is "gone"...I would expect more emotions if your idol, with whom you worked and whom you admired years, is dead <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    for sure, he really knows more then we !
  • O________O
    Woah. I just realized his initials are TS. And the guy behind thisisalsoit on here has the username TS.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    O________O
    Woah. I just realized his initials are TS. And the guy behind thisisalsoit on here has the username TS.
    WTF?????????????????????????????
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    O________O

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    *rubs hands together*
    IIINNteresting...
    Timor Steffens <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • its him WOW!! Didnt BOW say it was a family member behind it OOPS LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The site is down :S hmmmmm <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I find it odd out of all the dancers Timor is the most vocal and the one doing all the talking about MJ and he refers to MJ in the present tense! I get the feeling the "cast" of TII were given their roles to play...
    I find it odd out of all the dancers Timor is the most vocal and the one doing all the talking about MJ and he refers to MJ in the present tense! I get the feeling the "cast" of TII were given their roles to play...
    yeah and a big bag of $$$$$ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> to shut up <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    what timor is saying in the 2nd interview?
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    what timor is saying in the 2nd interview?
    not really interesting stuff. But he never says anything about his death. Only that he misses to dance with him and to laugh with him and stuff. But nothing about his death or so. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • O________O

Very interesting................hhhmmmm
  • Ummm for him Michael is still alive (like Kenny)

He is returning to the US for a project in July guess we better keep watching him!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Ummm for him Michael is still alive (like Kenny)

He is returning to the US for a project in July guess we better keep watching him!

yeah and bigger then TII... bigger then TII? HOW is that possible? With a comeback? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Ummm for him Michael is still alive (like Kenny)

yeah and bigger then TII... bigger then TII? HOW is that possible? With a comeback? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    instead of TII its maybe have have new name, This is REALLY it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> sorry for my english <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • O________O

Very interesting................hhhmmmm

Very interesting indeed!!!
  • Ummm for him Michael is still alive (like Kenny)

Well, Michael did say "We'll see you in July"! And, we'll be ready, right?
  • [youtube:iyktj36r]

its from someone elses video. but when i saw that i thought i would link you to it.

check out this interview. watch what he says at 7:46 and especially at 7:52. he says "of this film" and he also says we were working with mj for the last 4 or 5 days i mean months of his life

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WeAreOneWeAreOne Posts: 55
    i cant find any either wonder why? Isnt he the only one with his own website now too? In the credits his name was written under the others in the middle maybe means hes the speaker for dancers like jermaine is supposed to be spokesperson for the family?

I wondered the samething?!?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312

Very interesting indeed,could it be that he is behind the TIAI?i think very much possible,this guy definitely knows smth that others dont know,its obvious from his interviews