What If The Hoax Is A Hoax?

Comments

• In all honesty, I hope to God this isn't a publicity stunt. If it is, I don't think I would ever see Michael the same way again. It would show that he cares very little about his fans to put them through this hell and that he doesn't care about making his family live a lie. I seriously think that there are more serious reasons for why he did this.
  • If Michael Jackson would have given 10 or 50 concerts in London, he would have earned enough and would have been admired more than ever before. So why would a hoax the hoax have been neccesary? Unless he really died and others than MJJ himself made it look like a hoax to make a profit. In that case I would think he was killed and not by a dr. C. Murray and the ones who killed him planned this for a long time and got assistance from officials who , for convenience's sake, put the blame on C. Murray.
  • LoveYaMJLoveYaMJ Posts: 10
    Could've been. Very possible !!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    If this is for publicity I can only say amazing job Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!

But I don't think this is the reason
  • loveumj88loveumj88 Posts: 117
    I really dont care why he did it, I just need to know, that he's allright. That will be enough for me.

agree..
  • i think the 3/4 year tour was not something that he could really do, he had family to care for -

- could the children really travel for 3/4 years around the globe - they are at an age when they need stability - just think how old prince and paris would be at the end - what about their home schooling and exams?
    - he hated to tour - the time zones etc and uprooting the kids like that for 6 months at a time would be difficult and very demanding on him
    - i think very emotionally as well as physcially demanding and then having to deal with wonderful- but they are still kids who need attention need to be played with need their father - need dad time - which from what i can see he never wanted to miss out on
    - woud he hoax his death - i think if the pressure was too much - yes the pressure from randy phillips, thome, and even KO and Travis
    - yes the show would have been amazing - he is a top quality performer, so anything he was minded to do would have been good - even him one standing on stage without the extras - he was the real deal
    - i do think he could have been placed in the position in which there demands could not be done
    - but i am also coming round to the fact and some pp have discussed this with me that - pp do just die
    - he could be dead - it could be murray's bad work, it could be that taking medication of that nature over time was very dangerous and if it was not murray it would have been some other doctor - ticking bomb
    - if this is a hoax i do not think it was done for money - i think mike could find or negotiate deals - since 2005 he did not disapear - he was working .
  • sorry i could not write anymore on the previous post - it would not let me

yes well i think he could have raised funds, but not by selling his possessions, that is clear, i think it is a sin that his possessions and that what should be his kids are being sold
    - i do not think mike would want to profit at the expense of his fans, i think history shows that he is not inclined that way - giving away half his earnings, the time spent with kids and ill/needly pp. setting up the foundation, giving speeches on children in oxford etc - so no
    - i personally feel that the money i have spent buying this and that going to see the exhibition and thriller live have been worth it and i would not feel robbed if he came back - but glad that he decided to give of himself again
    - i think it is amazing having seen him embrace his fans, touch them, carry them, save them etc, he was not a recluse, he was not frightened to be close to pp or even pp with illnesses
    - but i do think that he could have been placed back in the positon where death was a predictable outcome
    - i dont know if he was taking meds before his rehearsals - or at least the iv meds, i would have thought if he had been taking the iv meds previously he would have had it organised properly had all the equipment, it seems to me that it was a new routine, may be one that he had in the past, but from april to june - a new routine - that went so wrong
    - i wonder if all the strangeness is just that, the inappropriate behaviour, the strange comments, possible decoy bodies etc.
    - what will the trial throw up - excuses, as to why there is a reasonable doubt, i should think that would not be that hard the longest sentence is only 4 years, so its not regarded as that grave an offence is it?
    - who wil come
    -
  • sorry again i am having problems

so who will be there - pp discussing his routine, pp involved in his routine, it is bound to be murky

i would like to hope he comes back - if not dead before the true trial - so that not again will his name be put through the gutter - even though he is the official victim in this case
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    ok maybe this isn't the right place for this . but wasn't the whole thing supposed to take place in on arean for the intire time?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    ok maybe this isn't the right place for this . but wasn't the whole thing supposed to take place in on arean for the intire time?

Not sure about that. There was talk of this turning into a world tour after the 02 shows.
  • yes randy phillips, frank - there are lots of threads i contributed to - there are copies of news articles and vid - please search my post - sorry there are so many and i get abit moody somethings so sorry again
    ok , so he's start out in one place for part of it and the other part would be moving around? don't mean to be so thick headed i just haven't been her the whole time and need to catch up.
  • The leaked AEG contract talks about a two branches worldwide tour.
    Arabian is sooo right. There are many signs about that unfortunately
    i guess maybe in all the little snippits they made it sound like it was all at the arena.
  • i guess maybe in all the little snippits they made it sound like it was all at the arena.

they want to mislead you

just think if there wasnt any footage

what would you think then

so it was 10 then it was 31 then it was 38(?) i think, then 50 then what hey world tour - but it was always there, look up randy phillips

no shock mike disliked him
  • It should be... if there´s some common sense in it.
  • yes there is the common sense of they want the money
    almost sounds like once you get into that business death is the only way out from under it.
  • i think they got him - others wanted him to do this for so long what 12 years out of touring, and he was in good shape, he could deliver, they gave him cash up front, a house, furnishings, sweetners, but then the bite back - what they wanted, what he had to do, how many shows,

i read a new item early on - some guy quoted - a friend - he said that mike begged them to do a one night televised show like allgood wanted him to do - then refused him he was very upset

remember he begged - mike begged
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    ive kinda thought that this might all be a hoax within a hoax..thats why noone will say "believers stop saying hes alive" (family). it benefits everyone..as weve seen.....i just hope im wrong <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • well the family have spoken - they have said he has passed, he died, he is not with us

but we look and listen to other things - i do

i have avoided it - dismissed it because of the wriggle, and all the rest of it

so how many times, some one told me - that someone suggested a press conference

well hoax believer as a small set - so why and what for - wouldnt we pull it apart - wouldnt we say its part of the master plan

guys i have been all over the place - i am not trying to convince you - because i cant even convince myself
    you know that hoaxers have to be the miority so why would anyone benefit from feeding it.tabloids maybe but we are anti tabloid.the nwo thing maybe but not everyone is on board with that.unless it"s the ultimate scheme to drive us to the looney bin .if so i think it's working.!
  • its amazing - us hoaxer believer or am i an ex?

but we are all fine minded - reasonable and intelligent pp - professional, schooled etc etc

we are not fools

but there is strangeness in all of things - that cant be denied
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    sorry again i am having problems

so who will be there - pp discussing his routine, pp involved in his routine, it is bound to be murky

i would like to hope he comes back - if not dead before the true trial - so that not again will his name be put through the gutter - even though he is the official victim in this case

The same thought has crossed my mind, especially with the death of Peter Lopez. It certainly doesn't seem like suicide to me.
    sorry again i am having problems

The same thought has crossed my mind, especially with the death of Peter Lopez. It certainly doesn't seem like suicide to me.

thought the chandler thing was suspect also