ACCESS HOLLYWOOD 2006 - MJ & WILL.I.AM

Comments

• Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727

Funny that the interviewer says something like "Michael who's known as P.T.Barnum" something <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

Funny that the interviewer says something like "Michael who's known as P.T.Barnum" something <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

WAS THE FIRS THINK I NOTICE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    AND THE SECOND...
    HE IS MORE CONFORTABLE BEHIND THE CAMERA THAT IN FRONT OF IT!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727

WAS THE FIRS THINK I NOTICE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    AND THE SECOND...
    HE IS MORE CONFORTABLE BEHIND THE CAMERA THAT IN FRONT OF IT!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

True! I like that "What does it costs?"..."6000..." "OOOOOH" haha
  • Also did you hear what Will.i.am said, someone needs to put a joke back into the music industry and who better to do it...
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Also did you hear what Will.i.am said, someone needs to put a joke back into the music industry and who better to do it...

I WASN´T SURE ABOUT THE WORD, BUT HE REALLY SAY A "JOKE"??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Oh my, I love this video of MJ and Will in Ireland. All I know is that MJ looks so gorgeous in this interview. I cannot take my eyes off of MJ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Sigh! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    Also did you hear what Will.i.am said, someone needs to put a joke back into the music industry and who better to do it...

I WASN´T SURE ABOUT THE WORD, BUT HE REALLY SAY A "JOKE"??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

no, i believe it was "jolt"...i read it somewhere in an article about this interview..
  • someone needs to put a jolt back into the music industry and who better to do it than mj himself.today 90 % of the artists copy mj style or they are inspired by what he made. he changed music industry . will i am was saying like another change could only be made by mj because he is the only one who make the change in music with his videos,music,beat,everything