Russia’s FSB Reports Pop Icon Michael Jackson Assassinated

13»

Comments

• This theory, which can be found online, maintains he was not killed just to get hold of his estate - a most disirable gem - but more importantly, because he had agreed with a suggestion by the Prince of Bahrain that Michael use his upcoming concert venue to introduce to the public their mutual friend, Jane Burgermiester.

Jane Burgermeister dennied knowing Michael from day one.
    She has also stated that she had no help from any wealthy person so I don´t think she knows the Prince of Bahrain neither.
  • :geek:

I really don't understand when people keep refusing to see the TRUTH that keeps popping up in front of their eyes.
    Please get out of DENIAL before it is too late.

Peace
    <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    thank you
    that's exactly what i mean

and you know what? I address the others: i dont live in the usa and it's easier to see bad things from the other side, you see?

plus, we are told more than you are in your country.

Ok I get your frustration. The whole article has truth in it whether there is some lies in it, the point is to always look past the lies to get to the truth.

The usa govt. is trying to use americans like fricken lab rats. I am nobodys lab rat.

If more people would wake up, we could get a peaceful demonstration going to stand up to the govts. If people do not wake up soon many people who are awake and who have been trying to warn you and get you all moving in the right direction, eventually we will have to save ourselves and leave you behind.