Are Souza and Mo on TMZ's/MJ's/Illuminati's payroll?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Since it's obviously an issue these days, let us clear this: we are NOT an anyone's payroll!

As most of you know, we have always been members of MJHD.com. I myself created MJKIT in late July because Amy was threatening to close the site down.

After it closed down for real, we created this website because the traffic was increasing and we wanted to host it somewhere else, something that wasn't possible with the old board.

But why would we put so much time and effort into this if we are not even fans? You can of course sensationalize it, but the simple answer is that we are interested in the developments of the hoax, we respect Mike and we hate injustice and we want the truth to prevail.

So I really hope we can now stop the discussion if we are on some payroll and continue to investigate the hoax, instead of focussing on Souza & Mo again.

If you have any questions, you can just mail or pm us, so you can receive your answer directly from us, instead of posting it somewhere.

Thank you & happy hoaxing.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    AMEN (? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    "FAN"tastic!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i can't believe someone even thought that... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    you're doing a great job here, i don't get why there are any haters in the first place attacking you. they should just shut up and keep moving if they don't want to read.
    it's really great here, i wouldn't know where to put all that stuff that's been going through my mind. and i wouldn't call myself a fan either, but i always admired and respected mike as well. that's why i'm here.

don't let anyone discourage you!!! you guys rock!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • This is getting very repetitive, why do some people insist on investigating the admin. I'm here to investigate MJ and his "death" I could care less about what the admin get up to (no disrespect intended guys)
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    why question the Admin ???

after all without them we wouldnt have this great board to conduct our investigations .
  • bluegurl201bluegurl201 Posts: 167
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank you, actually I didn't even know you and Mo were being questioned.
  • Don't listen to the haters, all they care about is hampering our investigations...Personally, I've never believed a word they say.
  • Thanks Souza for posting this.

shades of Amy all over again...
  • why question the Admin ???

after all without them we wouldnt have this great board to conduct our investigations .

They questioned Amy, multiple times.

And I agree with Jacksonologist.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    why question the Admin ???

They questioned Amy, multiple times.

And I agree with Jacksonologist.

Hmm was Amy the Mod of MJHD?
  • this is getting like matrix
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I must say that you handle this much better than I would. When people throw dumb crap at me... I am inclined to throw it right back at them. Plus, I have a sick sense of humor.

When people have made up their minds, they will believe what they want to believe. My twisted warped response might have been "Yeah...I am on the payroll. What's it to ya? Are you pissed that you didn't think of it first?"

There's not a lot that the other person can say after that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I can't believe people are that blind to think you're on Illuminati's, MJ's, or anyone's payroll for that matter!

They obviously don't get it still. With some people, you can shove something in their face and they still won't get it. Anyone seen "Pleasantville?" That's exactly what this is like! If you haven't seen it, rent it, or try to find it online if you can
  • We appreciate the time and effort it takes to run a forum like this. I was an old member of the old board and was happy to see you guys open this. Don't let the rumours get you down. The internet is cruel place! I ran a celebrity charity for a few years and the same shit went on there. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANK YOU! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I seems like some people still don't understand MJ at all and they call themselves fans?

MJ represents LOVE and peace, and forgiveness. Why are people judging and attacking others????????? Shame on you!!! Michael would be absolutely devastated if he is reading this. Have you not learnt anything from MJ's trials and tribulations?????? Did he suffer in vain??????? Start acting....... and stop reacting. This is not an EGO TRIP OR BASHING FORUM. WE ARE UNITED BECAUSE WE BELIEVE. LETS STAY THAT WAY.
    I THANK MO AND SOUZA FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND TIME THEY HAVE PUT INTO THIS FORUM. WITHOUT THEM, I WOULD BE LOST. THIS IS THE PLACE I CALL HOME.
  • <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> You guys rock and thanks so much for what You do!! I truly admire Your brilliance in setting up this site as well as all Your clued up investigating and introducing and sharing new ideas, You guys give this site a lot of value and direction or things not yet thought of but to think about!! You have more SKILLS at Your disposal than I have to ever even produce a site let alone something this great is beyond me, so thanks again and much L.O.V.E to You and everyone here. and sometimes also it just helps to have people on board and being a sense of direction that don't necessarily have so much emotional investment like some of us , as not saying it does but it can help see things from the outside more clearly sometimes!! I 'd love to meet You guys as You would be very interesting to talk to , solving the problems of the world with Your clued up heads it would be an invaluable experience( and I am not saying that to be a what You call it, our slang could be totally bad for where You are from, but I am not saying this lightly or to win brownie points), I truly enjoy and value good diploamtic intelligent conversation . So I take my hat off to You and am really sorry for any abuse or questioning and it is such a big thing You are doing!! Thanks again from the bottom of my heart !! 'I love You More' take it easy and much L.O.V.E peace and light to You both!!
    all my love
    Michelle
    New Zealand xoxoxoxoxo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    I had someone in youtube email me that she believed that many of the hoax sites were set up to get the people believing that MJ was alive when he actually wasn't alive.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I had someone in youtube email me that she believed that many of the hoax sites were set up to get the people believing that MJ was alive when he actually wasn't alive.

That's the point, we get a lot of PM's, mails and comments about that. I don't know about the other sites, but this site was definitely not set up for that purpose.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I must say that you handle this much better than I would. When people throw dumb crap at me... I am inclined to throw it right back at them. Plus, I have a sick sense of humor.

When people have made up their minds, they will believe what they want to believe. My twisted warped response might have been "Yeah...I am on the payroll. What's it to ya? Are you pissed that you didn't think of it first?"

There's not a lot that the other person can say after that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hah! Well you should hear me behind my screen sometimes! Luckily I can still control my fingers and read it over before I click 'submit'. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• I had someone in youtube email me that she believed that many of the hoax sites were set up to get the people believing that MJ was alive when he actually wasn't alive.

That's the point, we get a lot of PM's, mails and comments about that. I don't know about the other sites, but this site was definitely not set up for that purpose.

I wonder though if that could be true? What would be the purpose in that?
    by ~Souza~ » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Infinitylady wrote:

Souza,

Well, I am glad you have cleared this up.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I had someone in youtube email me that she believed that many of the hoax sites were set up to get the people believing that MJ was alive when he actually wasn't alive.

Souza,
    Are you suuuure? Or are you just trying to play mind control games with us? LMAO!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

...Im kidding of course
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> @ Jacksonologist

Souza,
    Are you suuuure? Or are you just trying to play mind control games with us? LMAO!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

...Im kidding of course

Oh yes, and when I snap my fingers, you will all sit up like puppies and obey me! LMAO

This discussion has been closed.