MICHAEL JACKSON - HIS MUSIC!!

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited March 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.mjtunes.com/<!-- m -->

The toolbar includes our Michael Jackson Radio Player! *** Are you Ready ? Tune in to the First Michael Jackson Live Radio, the first career spanning radio dedicated to the King Of Pop. We broadcast special programs, huge hits, all time classics and rare tracks. Our programs range from the Jackson 5 era to Michael Jackson's solo years

REALLY GREAT MJ MUSIC, DIFFERENT VERSIONS, ALL THAT YOU WHANT TO HEAR!!! INTERVIEWS AND MUCH MORE... I WAS WONDERING WHERE THIS PEOPLE FOUND ALL THIS STUFF? WHO KNOWS? THEY WERE PLAYING "FOR ALL TIME"... MAYBE MJ HIMSELF IS BEHIND THIS... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    edit: they are playing music original of TII, like you listen in the movie, and interviews of TII and others... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> they are playing all kind of music of MJ!!!

this morning they play will you be there of dangerous rehearsals and sounds great!!!
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    Awesome.

Thanks for posting the link.
    I´M FOLOW NOW ON TWITTER TOO...
    I DON´T KNW HOW TWITTER WORKS... BUT I WAS QUESTIONING HOW THIS MJTUNES TWEETS?
    IS A PERSON BEHIND THIS OR IS ALL COMPUTER STUFF? SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE, BUT THIS MJTUNES TWEETS ALWAYS SONGS LIKE MESSAGES... MAYBE I´M LOOSING MY MINT, BUT I FOUND WEIRD THAT TWEETS SOME SONGS NOT ALL THE SONGS... I DON´T KNOW... JUST A THOUGHT! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    i found this pyt_id person on facebook but this person not show an info if you are not frien, i add him but i´m still waitting... we are discussing this in other thread but i found this more apropiate <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1355118105<!-- m -->

you can also read on this subject here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=13384<!-- l -->
    this MJTUNES is related to MJ or Sony because they are playing breaking News and publiciting the release on nov 8!!!