Do you want an MJ "Bad" Doll ?

KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
edited January 1970 in News
If so , this one is for you : <!-- m -->http://www.mjworld.net/news/2010/03/03/michael-dolls/<!-- m -->

Comments

• I would rather have the real thing, please!
  • Cute doll, but the real thing is much better! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    that looks scary............. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i hate dolls...they make me scared....
  • I THINK THEY MADE HIS FACE LOOK PRETTY DAMN GOOD. USUALLY DOLLS LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PERSON!!!!
  • I would rather have the real thing, please!

I absolutely agree! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But the doll looks a like though.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    whoa!!! I want these!! I'm collecting these kind of dolls, I love them becaues they' re so detailed
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Oh yes, I want very badly. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am a doll collector! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Dang that doll looks realistic. The hair kinda looks more like dreads instead of curls though. I wish I could get one for my niece but I bet that doll will be expensive.
  • my[KING]"]I THINK THEY MADE HIS FACE LOOK PRETTY DAMN GOOD. USUALLY DOLLS LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PERSON!!!!

true that. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

it should've been real barbie hair instead of having it plastic looking. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    If so , this one is for you : <!-- m -->http://www.mjworld.net/news/2010/03/03/michael-dolls/<!-- m -->
    haha looks nothing like him, but the outfit is spot on <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> still cute thou lol
  • Looks nothin like him!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I think it looks like him and I like it!! I can't see any prices, but I guess it'll be expensive...
  • thought there were supposed to be a set of these dolls

i want the b/w doll
  • Is this site now turning into an advertising, selling site?

Whats this got to do with the hoax?
  • nothing - fluff
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    It has nothing to do with the hoax, but it's nice though <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->