alice in wonderland finds

steffmaster1steffmaster1 Posts: 968
edited January 1970 in News
mad hatter (jhonny depp) talks bout how queens guards came and destroyed everything and there were burnt tree stumps looked just like earth song!
alice kept saying how its only a dream ive heard that by certain family members bout hoax
throughout the film they keep saying if you believe enough or believe then nothing is impossible
at very end caterpillar says he will die alice is upset then at very end of film alice is back in the normal world and a butterfly sits on her shoulder (it was the caterpillar) she says hello to it and it flies off - butterflies rebirth mj always loved butterflies that was the ending not dying but being reborn!!

Comments

• jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    i saw it last night too. I agree with the above, plus the dance that the hatter does at the end was very MJ-like....
    Great movie.
  • i saw it last night too. I agree with the above, plus the dance that the hatter does at the end was very MJ-like....
    Great movie.
    yeah i was like wot <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> then alice did his feet move too i was like totally expecting the lean !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Interesting. First there was Edward Scissorhands....Johnny Depp directed by Tim Burton. Was it the story of MJ? Now Alice, with Johnny Depp directed by Tim Burton and the Mad Hatter (MJ?) is recruiting for his Army of Disloyal Subjects to oppose the Red Queen. Since when did the Mad Hatter need an Army? Sound familiar?

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/MadHatterSubjec ... 7146470109<!-- m -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Depp has always wanted to play Michael, so it doesn't surprise me he tried to dance like Michael. But I don't think this movie is related.
  • someone asked depp at a premiere if hed want to play michael and he laughed and said i dont think he would want me to <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    someone asked depp at a premiere if hed want to play michael and he laughed and said i dont think he would want me to <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

That doesn't mean Depp wouldn't want to play Michael. Though, as much as I like Johnny as an actor, I'd rather have him not play MJ. If you're gonna play King of Pop, you have to be more than just an actor.
  • I liked the little dance he and alice did, it cracked me up, I saw it last night
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    A few months ago, I read that they had asked if Johnny Depp would play the role of Michael if they made a movie about his life, Johnny Depp had said that the only one who was able to play the role of Michael Michael was himself

He loved Michael. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    A few months ago, I read that they had asked if Johnny Depp would play the role of Michael if they made a movie about his life, Johnny Depp had said that the only one who was able to play the role of Michael Michael was himself

He loved Michael. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He was right, when he said that.
  • cool i like depp now <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->