Dancers Who Tell the Truth and Media That Won’t

adventurelandadventureland Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in News
Interesting:

<!-- m -->http://www.mj-777.com/?p=2253<!-- m -->

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Very interesting
    Hate the bit where they say the children will be next they have started on them already , that is when everybody has to step in do everything to protect the children.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I posted 2 stories from 2 different people who worked with This Is It and no one believed the relevancy so I decided to just leave it alone. I don't see what they have to gain by lying <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> And I believe them both. There is some risk involved with them divulging information. But they were fans before they were employees and was feeling our pain. I applaud their courage and insight and appreciate what they have revealed.
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Reading about what the media has done makes my blood pressure go up... up.. up.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> .. I need to take a break <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • yspaddayspadda Posts: 86
    I posted 2 stories from 2 different people who worked with This Is It and no one believed the relevancy so I decided to just leave it alone. I don't see what they have to gain by lying <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> And I believe them both. There is some risk involved with them divulging information. But they were fans before they were employees and was feeling our pain. I applaud their courage and insight and appreciate what they have revealed.

I read something Kenny Ortega said and that made me think that Michael was not in control but they would let him do things from time to time, but I can't find where I read it. If I'm not wrong it would corroborate what Kriyss told.
    If someone knows what I'm talking about, please bring the link.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The truth is slowly coming to surface.........a small step, but a large leap for the believers. We are hoping to change the ways of the media, by shutting them down......Peoples lives are more important than jobs.......this is why I made this youtube video:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHtc32QB4M<!-- m -->

I can't make that change by myself, but united with one voice, we can make a difference. There is a site to sign a petition.....

Glad someone is coming fwd with the truth.