The problem with Murray

2»

Comments

• what if murray's role in all this is to do just that: create confusion by constantly debunking his own statements? if he and his lawyers are good enough, he'll get off the case by creating so much 'reasonable doubt' (again: hung jury!), that he cannot be convicted. that would be one more proof to show that the legal system builds cases out of no or false evidence. like when michael was 'legally lynched'. this is turning the tables, and michael swings it, i believe. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I understand what you're saying...and forgive b/c i am in a constant state of confusion and what ifs,...

Even though MJ was tormented w/ both trials~! (first he was assumed guilty b/c he "paid off" his accusers, even though his attorney's told him to avoid what happened in the 2nd trial)
    Yes, we all agree it nearly killed MJ and deeply hurt his spirit....BUT he was found not guilty, and that's what the public knows. And we ALL know the justice system in the US doesn't always work as it should, legal loopholes, circumstantial evidence putting ppl on death row, etc. So, I don't really see what the point would be of the CM legal battle being a major part of the hoax. oy...i'm so messed up in the head with all these facts.
    And while i check this forum often, i don't catch everything but in writing this, i just realized that:
    CM = Conrad Murray
    CM = Child Molestation

I'm sure it's been brought up before, but wow... interesting. Might have to reconsider everything i just said <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

Hmm now you brought that up, the first name also starts with "Con"...