picture of scar on mj's neck

2»

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    During the later years he had a prominent bump on his right wrist.. it was quite large and probably due to arthritis or his lupus.

Oh, yes? I never noticed they were assymetrical. I guess I need to see more pics.

No they werent.. its very visible in the later pics. Forgive me for not posting them here, but if you search the pics are all on this forum. Ive been here for nearly a year and seen them all and now its getting too difficult to keep posting the same things and same arguments over and over.

Search the forum. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • he also has a scar on his face that was pretty visitable, on his left cheek. Was that ever mentioned in the autopsy report?

116031102.jpg
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    During the later years he had a prominent bump on his right wrist.. it was quite large and probably due to arthritis or his lupus.

Oh, yes? I never noticed they were assymetrical. I guess I need to see more pics.

No they werent.. its very visible in the later pics. Forgive me for not posting them here, but if you search the pics are all on this forum. Ive been here for nearly a year and seen them all and now its getting too difficult to keep posting the same things and same arguments over and over.

Search the forum. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It's ok. I've been here for one year too, but it seems I've missed the discussions about his wrists.
    I was saying sincerely that I never noticed that his right wrist was more prominent that the left one lately.
    I always thought that his wrists were very bony, both of them, that's why I wanted to check out some pics of my computer to see what you meant.

Thanks! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I read that he had an extra vertibrae in neck if that is true it could be an op on that Iam still amazed that the pepsi burn is not there and there seems to be confusion over the tatto as well

maybe the pepsi accident was a HOAX or the pepsi accident victim was not michael jackson maybe the guy who was at beverly doc office the firsts day of june, the one who say goodbye, the one who have an "affair" with the assistant of the dermathologist, the one who had damage in his ears (like we saw in the amb pic)???? just a thought... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting scar, looks like a surgical scar.

The autopsy report is still interesting. Although I'm convinced it's fake, some things seem to be his body features.

What is also weird is that it says there were scars on both wrists where Mike has the bumps, but the bumps were not mentioned. They mention plastic surgery to the ears, yet as far as I know he never had surgery on his ears. The vitiligo is mentioned, not the lupus or the pepsi burn.
    They did a procedure on his left ear. They had taken cartlage from his ear to repair his nose bridge.
    <!-- m -->http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wor ... 03487.html<!-- m -->

I never believed that story, his ears look perfectly fine. Smoke and mirrors IMHO.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I also find it strange that there is no scar from the spider on his leg. Because such a pain cannot go without leaving a scar. It was huge ! And it's not mentionned.
    he also has a scar on his face that was pretty visitable, on his left cheek. Was that ever mentioned in the autopsy report?

116031102.jpg

This is what I think:

We all have little scars on our skin, all over our body, right? We may not even remember how we got some of them.

I think they report the scars that are relevant to the Autopsy Report and to determinate the Cause of Death:

-Obvious/big old non-surgical scars, e.g a burned arm, a cut, etc;

-All surgical scars;

-All recent/peri-mortem scars, that can contribute to determine the cause of death, even if they are tiny like puncture's scars.

I really doubt that Coroners go through a whole body stating each tiny old scar (e.g chicken pox scars, or little knees's cuts from the childhood, or acne scars) they find...

PS: Nice pic!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But the mole scar is not so obvious in all the pics.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Just 2 observations:

- Abdominal scar (low right). I read in he AR that His appendix was intact. How come that the picture of the AR shows a scar in that area?
    -The neck scar. MJ said (Bashir documentary) that he was bitten up by his father with an iron cord. That cord could have caused the scar after the injury.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    he also has a scar on his face that was pretty visitable, on his left cheek. Was that ever mentioned in the autopsy report?

116031102.jpg

This is what I think:

We all have little scars on our skin, all over our body, right? We may not even remember how we got some of them.

I think they report the scars that are relevant to the Autopsy Report and to determinate the Cause of Death:

-Obvious/big old non-surgical scars, e.g a burned arm, a cut, etc;

-All surgical scars;

-All recent/peri-mortem scars, that can contribute to determine the cause of death, even if they are tiny like puncture's scars.

I really doubt that Coroners go through a whole body stating each tiny old scar (e.g chicken pox scars, or little knees's cuts from the childhood, or acne scars) they find...

PS: Nice pic!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But the mole scar is not so obvious in all the pics.

I think that's the scar left from when he underwent plastic surgery to remove a mole (if i'm not wrong..). Could it be?
    I think that's the scar left from when he underwent plastic surgery to remove a mole (if i'm not wrong..). Could it be?

Yes, I think so.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Interesting scar, looks like a surgical scar.

The autopsy report is still interesting. Although I'm convinced it's fake, some things seem to be his body features.

What is also weird is that it says there were scars on both wrists where Mike has the bumps, but the bumps were not mentioned. They mention plastic surgery to the ears, yet as far as I know he never had surgery on his ears. The vitiligo is mentioned, not the lupus or the pepsi burn.

Whoever or whatever ( a lookalike or waxed dummy) was on that autopsy table
    was not MJ which is why the autopsy doesn't mention the actual body scars and such. whatever was used to pass off as MJ didn't match his body makeup. How could the lupus and pepsi burn go amiss? Didn't they say he was addicted to prescription drugs because of that burn on his head and as he got older he used the drugs for body pain and insomnia? The autopsy is as fake as a $7 dollar bill. Keep the Faith!