Jermaine Jackson interview on RTL4, 03/05/2010

edited January 1970 in News
Jermaine Jackson in Van Der Vorst ziet sterren, broadcasted March 5, 2010 by RTL4.

Enjoy!

[youtube:2dg9wbqi]

[youtube:2dg9wbqi]

Comments

• Thank you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you Mo!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Things will change.. You will see.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • OH this made me cry again <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • What's up with this hand sign?

Michael and is dancers do the same sign in TDCAU ....
  • Thanks Mo, good find. I've not been reading all posts lately so I'm kind of lost. Want to comment on this video that Jermaine is getting better at interviews I think. It's interesting that he never tires of talking about Michael during his interviews. This shouts loud to me that it's because MJ is live and well out there somewhere. Ya think <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Also, wowie, was that an excellently clear shot of the moving body in the helicopter or what ??? I don't recall one that clear before. And did I also miss something way back...
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Jermaine's account of how he heard about Michael... in the video it sounded like Jermaine was saying Michael was brought to the hospital by helicopter ? ? Maybe I need to go listen again.

Yes, I particularly like the hint of things changing. Jermaine is a good 'ole boy !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

xoxoxo

file.php?id=4303

Credits for this one go to mjlovebug1:

file.php?id=3539
  • This hand sign is very interesting...
  • francisca81francisca81 Posts: 194
    Things will change.. You will see.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • francisca81francisca81 Posts: 194
    This hand sign is very interesting...
    yes indeed!
  • "thing things will change"
    "this year?"
    "yes, you never know" return this year im happy again now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MzInfoMzInfo Posts: 10
    Isn't RTL the same network that supposedly made a video of Michael jumping out the coroner's van? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Isn't RTL the same network that supposedly made a video of Michael jumping out the coroner's van? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    yep!! btw wasnt jermaines wife looking annoyed especially when the interviewer introduced himself to her she was like yeah er im his wife i was like yeah er go away <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This is getting better by the minute. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • think about it he was smiling he wasnt talking bout grave he changed it and suddenly said things will change YAY did u see when he looked down right after he said yeas to it being this year then said u never know michaels coming back this year i am so happy thanks jermaine just wot i needed <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I always believed Michael was still alive. That video was icing on the cake! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thanks, Mo. Lovely.

file.php?id=4303

file.php?id=3539

Thanx Mo
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    What's up with this hand sign?

file.php?id=4303

file.php?id=3539

Thanx Mo

I don't know what the hand sign is about but I notice that all the Jacksons got some big hands. Look at Jermaine's hand it's almost big as his head gosh.
  • think about it he was smiling he wasnt talking bout grave he changed it and suddenly said things will change YAY did u see when he looked down right after he said yeas to it being this year then said u never know michaels coming back this year i am so happy thanks jermaine just wot i needed <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Let me ask before assuming anything, are you saying you heard Jermaine say this, because I did not hear him say Micheal is coming back this year, he mumbled something but it was inaudible.
  • he was enthusiastic bout fans visiting grave it seemed <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> i think he meant comeback cos why would u smile when u say yes its this year and why would u say u never know and smile again it should be serious like i dont know or yes this year he wudnt be happ bout it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • he was enthusiastic bout fans visiting grave it seemed <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> i think he meant comeback cos why would u smile when u say yes its this year and why would u say u never know and smile again it should be serious like i dont know or yes this year he wudnt be happ bout it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok, but I think it we need to be careful what we are saying on this site, you made it sound as if Jermaine said that, but you did not explain up till now that is what "you" think it he might be saying.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    "things will change"
    "its all gunna come out"
    anyone else feeling an end to this?
  • "things will change"
    "its all gunna come out"
    anyone else feeling an end to this?

I feel an ending to whatever this is, if it is murder, if it is a hoax, or if he in fact actually died in June. I think there is a conclusion coming, something we never had in June, that's why people kept looking for more..because there was no finality in any of it. I think we will get some closure soon. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->