look what seeing clues found!!

steffmaster1steffmaster1 Posts: 968
edited January 1970 in News
scroll down to see ushers new cd cover michaels on there hidden in the smoke!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
<!-- m -->http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

Comments

• rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    It looks like Michael from YANA - with his hair short but a bit of it flopping over one side of his face <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    Hmm, which post are you referring to? The first or the second one? The first one is kinda strange though. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • go on the site and scroll down look at ushers cd cover u see michael?!
  • go on the site and scroll down look at ushers cd cover u see michael?!

You guys must have amazing eyes, because i see nothing. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    IMO its MJ apparition.

Prbly fotoshopped on CD cover as some sort of tribute to MJ.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    It looks like Michael..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • im seeing sun glasses and smoke being the mask underneath ? Or could be the nose but i do see sunglasses u guys seeing this? Am i just totally insane <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I don't see anything.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    im seeing sun glasses and smoke being the mask underneath ? Or could be the nose but i do see sunglasses u guys seeing this? Am i just totally insane <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    no, your not insane..... we all are then <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I only see photoshop <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • dont think it is cos its bout man in the mirror isnt it i do think ushers in on it remember visit with a KING they said how the single isnt out yet cos waiting for right time like michael is hmm... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • i dont know about the white sheet thing

but Dr Klien that is interesting - why would he say that, the poster was correct - why would a promise be made when mike was leaving with his children - he did not say anything in his TMZ interview about this, selective memory
  • i dont know about the white sheet thing

but Dr Klien that is interesting - why would he say that, the poster was correct - why would a promise be made when mike was leaving with his children - he did not say anything in his TMZ interview about this, selective memory
    not sure it confused me a bit <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Even if it is MJ in the smoke, in my opinion it means Zero. Usher loved him, it would not be odd to have him on the CD cover. I am surprised he wasn't there as a clear picture. I would be surprised if Usher didn't put Michael in an on a lot of things this year.

Now what the good Dr said? That is curious.. is it not?
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    My eyes aren't that good so I don't see anything. Even still I don't believe usher knows anything about the hoax.
  • mum saw him yay!!! wudnt be hidden in smoke if it was tribute cos some cant see him its for believers thats why its not been released <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Okay am I right, that he's looking down, with arms opened? If it is, then I see him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    I see Michael looking kind of like this in the Usher CD cover:

50931898-1.jpg

ushercover2.jpg