Criticizing TIAI!

124»

Comments

• That is me and my bio is in GREEK because I like how the Greek letters look. My tweets are all in English.
  • I said I wasn't going to write to you anymore but I couldn't resist. You can not hold court without a response.

I am Canadian. My forum profile states this, my youtube states this and my ip address which hasn't changed since I started posting can be traced right to my address in Canada.

See, I told you that I don't know you. Well, there must be more than one serenitydreams who support TS because the serenity I saw on Twitter was also writing in Russian. Sorry then my mistake.

Who is getting paid? No one said anything about being paid.

You know what sarcasm means, don't you? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Who said anyone should be blocked. No one. Except you, the only one who said that and only you.

That's what happens. All of you jump on that person and ther becomes a fight and BAM, that person gets blocked. Is it so hard to predict about it?
    It bothers me that you write these things without any evidence to contradict what TS has posted. You just demand more and base your view on what you haven't received. Then you try and influence what others think with unsubstantiated comments and criticism. You make false accusations with out any evidence and you are quite rude to be honest.

Well, Souza and you keep on asking me to debunk TS since I MANY MANY times wrote that it wasn't my intention! You don't read what I write and then make of things in your minds and accuse me for whatever things. I wrote that TS COULD be a fake and I wrote my reasons in my first post. And I don't care if they don't look like evidences to you because they're to me!

Ok here a couple more: TS wrote:
    Notice here that I connected the “Resurrection” with 9-9-09, which was already 9 days past at that time; so I was not using resurrection in the sense of returning to public view—I used the word “Return” for that.

He/she used RETURN word about Michael to return to public view! NOT BAM! And when he didn't come back on the day he expected he suddenly turned and used the word BAM!

TS wrote: Furthermore, we still haven’t seen all of “This Is It”; the DVD & Blu-ray has more, specifically on Smooth Criminal (hoax death) & Thriller (resurrection)—and you can be sure that this home version will reveal the hoax to an even greater degree than the cinema version.

Can you tell me what more did we have in home version of TII?

And you said that TS could be MJ himself. So why did he write these, can you pls explain.

And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.

For those who want the answer to the billion-dollar question: when will MJ return? You will need to read all 9 parts, in order to get a clear answer.
    However, I don’t know everything, and I won’t attempt to answer questions about MJ or the hoax that are not directly related to the subjects in these 9 parts.

And what is the evidence that you present to support your accusation?
    Well, I explained this one before too. I don't want to write it once more.
    P.S: About the pages you gave me the link of; all I can see is this: The page you requested was not found.

You weren't supposed to click the link I will make it bigger for you so you can see it better.
    @titojackson5 read this <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag<!-- m --> ... 388?ref=ts <<< :shock: "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.
    2:57 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet Love u guys! Erms.... <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag<!-- m --> ... 388?ref=ts <<< <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.
    2:54 PM Mar 13th via web

Ahhhhhhhhh there's a TS at the end of the link <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm laughing at myself lol Sorry guys I really couldn't get what you were trying to show me. Ok, but that could be a coincidence or just a shortened of Tv Series. Sorry but I believe in coincidences. But thank you once more for explaining it to me. I can be blind sometimes. DUH!

Only 2 users come up with the name serenity dreams and neither is in Russia and neither is my twitter, which by the way I hardly use. And why would you think my twitter name is serenitydreams when my forum name is serenitys_dream? That seems very odd <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->https://twitter.com/search/users?q=sere ... urce=users<!-- m -->

I haven't watched the DVD so I have no idea if there are any other clues in it.

Forum decisions have nothing to do with me. I am not the owner and I am not an admin. I am only a member just like you.

I do not speak for TS. I do not know for sure whom it is but as I have already said I suspect it may be Michael himself.

You accused me of being TS because I write long posts. That isn't evidence. I just write long posts because I research the topics I post about.

Let me find that user on Twitter. Be right back <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Ok here's the Serenity I found on Twitter and her bio is in Russian.

http://twitter.com/SerenitysxDream
    that is me and my bio is in GREEK because I like how the Greek letters look. My tweets are all in English.

ohh that's greek <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so I should have written "hi my greek friend, how are you?" in my post <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ok so that's you still lol Ok sorry for the confusion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's Greek dumb, not Russian DUH once more. I should leave now before I get more ashamed <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maybe we should stop giving RestlessSoul that much attention, he likes it so much.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Maybe we should stop giving RestlessSoul that much attention, he likes it so much.

Ohh yeah right! Distract people Souza! Tell them to ignore me! Did I tell these people to make a post here? And am I the attention seeker here? When people make posts about sending LOVE to TS, people can make as much as posts as they can but they're not looking for attention. BUT when I make a post and criticize TS, I look for attention. You know what, this has NOTHING to do with Michael's real message!!! This is nothing to do with LOVE! And it is so obvious that you're NOT spreading his message at all!!!

And btw, some of you guys thought that Jacksons FB page for the Family Dynasty's link is a clue about TS. Here's just another page on FB and take a look at the link!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fountain/8305524854?ref=ts

Be careful what you believe in people!And as I've said before, think about the other side of the glass! You all could be deceiving!!!!!!!!
    Maybe we should stop giving RestlessSoul that much attention, he likes it so much.

Ohh yeah right! Distract people Souza! Tell them to ignore me! Did I tell these people to make a post here? And am I the attention seeker here? When people make posts about sending LOVE to TS, people can make as much as posts as they can but they're not looking for attention. BUT when I make a post and criticize TS, I look for attention. You know what, this has NOTHING to do with Michael's real message!!! This is nothing to do with LOVE! And it is so obvious that you're NOT spreading his message at all!!!

And btw, some of you guys thought that Jacksons FB page for the Family Dynasty's link is a clue about TS. Here's just another page on FB and take a look at the link!

Be careful what you believe in people!And as I've said before, think about the other side of the glass! You all could be deceiving!!!!!!!!

RestlessSoul, you are repeating yourself and only speculating. I have asked you multiple times to debunk TS. Clearly you can't, so I don't get your anger. Questioning is ok, but trying to convince people TS is fake without having a valid argument is not going anywhere.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RestlessSoul, you are repeating yourself and only speculating. I have asked you multiple times to debunk TS. Clearly you can't, so I don't get your anger. Questioning is ok, but trying to convince people TS is fake without having a valid argument is not going anywhere.

The point is, everyone who reads my post can easily understand that my intention is NOT to debunk TS! And I've written this to you a LOT of times. So why do you keep on asking me to debunk TS! I'm NOT trying to convince noone that TS is a fake BUT I'm trying to be CONVINCED that he's legit! I've just written new things that I found about TS which I couldn't find an explanation by myself and wrote them all on the previous page, so I'm NOT repeating myself Souza! People write to this post and I answer their questions and write what I think about their posts. Don't I have a right to do this? So what is this repeating yourself or try to make people believe that TS is a fake thing you're talking about? As far as I see, you're the one who keeps on repeating herself here by asking me to debunk TS! I NEVER used the word TS IS a fake, that's YOU who keeps on writing it on my post. So why is this discrimination btw people who make posts on TS' side and mine? And why you keep on accusing me with the things I NEVER said or wrote? I always wrote that TS COULD be MJ related or TS COULD be a fake. Does it mean the same with TS IS a fake? Pls get everything straight and then blame me with things.
    RestlessSoul, you are repeating yourself and only speculating. I have asked you multiple times to debunk TS. Clearly you can't, so I don't get your anger. Questioning is ok, but trying to convince people TS is fake without having a valid argument is not going anywhere.

The point is, everyone who reads my post can easily understand that my intention is NOT to debunk TS! And I've written this to you a LOT of times. So why do you keep on asking me to debunk TS! I'm NOT trying to convince noone that TS is a fake BUT I'm trying to be CONVINCED that he's legit! I've just written new things that I found about TS which I couldn't find an explanation by myself and wrote them all on the previous page, so I'm NOT repeating myself Souza! People write to this post and I answer their questions and write what I think about their posts. Don't I have a right to do this? So what is this repeating yourself or try to make people believe that TS is a fake thing you're talking about? As far as I see, you're the one who keeps on repeating herself here by asking me to debunk TS! I NEVER used the word TS IS a fake, that's YOU who keeps on writing it on my post. So why is this discrimination btw people who make posts on TS' side and mine? And why you keep on accusing me with the things I NEVER said or wrote? I always wrote that TS COULD be MJ related or TS COULD be a fake. Does it mean the same with TS IS a fake? Pls get everything straight and then blame me with things.

Well if it can be both, why are you so stressed out about it? Make up your mind one way or the other. And why are you asking US to show proof that TS is legit? Why don't you ask TS? I have stated multiple times that your answer is in his posts. If you don't see that, then I have nothing more to give you.

That's the last thing I will post here, it gives me a headache.

• Maybe we should stop giving RestlessSoul that much attention, he likes it so much.

This is our convo in PM, I don't hide MY TRUTH.

BTW I am the creator of the 2nd thread and it was for everyone not just TS... even you I gave a hug to.

Peace
    check out this link. it ends with ts too. that was just a coincidence.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fountain/8305524854?ref=ts[/quote

That is good investigating on your part, that was my point.

Bring evidence to back up claims. You brought evidence to back up the fact that what I showed you was a coincedence.

Everything I write has a purpose.

Even the "little" white lies...lol

But ALOT of my posts and the bible reference IS TRUTH.

If I make claims, you should bring evidence to show the opposite if it isn't true. Same thing when you keep asking for proof of who TS is connected to. If you are unsure TS is connected bring proof of why you think TS is not.

Investigating is what this whole thing is about. The contradictions in TS posts are there for a reason too, distraction for you to figure out the TRUTH by investigating.
    Peace
  • RestlessSoul, you are repeating yourself and only speculating. I have asked you multiple times to debunk TS. Clearly you can't, so I don't get your anger. Questioning is ok, but trying to convince people TS is fake without having a valid argument is not going anywhere.

Well if it can be both, why are you so stressed out about it? Make up your mind one way or the other. And why are you asking US to show proof that TS is legit? Why don't you ask TS? I have stated multiple times that your answer is in his posts. If you don't see that, then I have nothing more to give you.

That's the last thing I will post here, it gives me a headache.

Well, why do you want me to do something that I already know the answer of? We all know that TS doesn't make posts on the forum or answer his/her PMs! Don't we all know this? And why do I need to ask everything to TS? Why can't I criticize TS with other members? Why does it bother you so much and give you a headache? Why am I stressed out? Can it be because many TS followers JUMP on me at the same time and tell me that my IQ is low and blame me with other things? Can it be because the admin of the forum keep on telling me to debunk TS since I wrote many many times that wasn't my intention? Can it be because nobody can give an answer to the things I asked as a question about TS? Can it be because I was blaimed to be attention seeker by the admin of the forum? I'm sure that I can find more. You say that about that video, everything is a lie. But as far as I see on the forum, there's a BIG discrimination on this forum. Why don't you think that people who make love posts to TS are attention seekers but me? Is this the way of showing and spreading LOVE? yes, I'm offended and I'm sad, that's so true. It's because I feel that I don't have a freedom of speech here because everytime I open my mouth people try to shut it up! Did you see how many people jumped on me on the previous page? And I became an attention seeker just because I gave them answers? Sorry but your blaming was soooooooo UNFAIR!
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Yeah, this is too tempting to not reply to. I ignored it yesterday but I just have to reply to this.
    Ok, first of did you see me arguing with someone? Ahh trust me if that was what I wanted to do, I would do it when 3 or 4 people jumped on me at the same time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, you are arguing with every one of us that believes in TS. I mean no offense when I say this but maybe because you aren't an "English speaker", although you do a very good job of it, the way you come across to everyone here that tries to help you understand is very smuggish and has an attitude to it. It's like you do not want to understand even though we are doing our best to spell it out for you. So in turn, you reply with your rude comments or smug questions. This is the way it comes across and if you don't see that, please re-read your replies to me and others on this thread. If you still can't see it, then I don't know what to tell you. I am not here to start a fight with you or anyone else. I was trying to help you and all you did was come back at me with smug comments for it. I never "jumped" on you til your attitude was thrown at me.
    Calm down Kacy, ok ok you're the BEST hoaxer, you won the game lol

This is a perfect example of what I was just talking about. I never stated anywhere in my reply to you that I was the "BEST hoaxer" and I never said I wanted to win anything. This was a sarcastic comment brought on without being provoked. You asked when I got involved in the hoax and I answered. You tried to belittle me with that question and act like I was a "newbie" to this and all I did was give you an answer, even though it did offend me that you speculated that I was new to this. Sorry, you cannot be the only one to get offended here because you are offending a lot of us as well.
    So you're in the hoax thing for a long time but how come you do NOT have an idea about the Army of L.O.V.E thing?

If I remember correctly, you said this was started on Facebook, right? Can you give me proof that it was started before December 22, 2009? And if it was, no, I didn't have any idea about it because I do not follow everyone under the sun to know what everyone is saying. Sorry, I have better things to do with my time than follow a Facebook group.
    Ohh this's a question and I shouldn't ask you one right? Ok sorry got it back.

Again, another example of what I said in my first part of this reply. I never stated you could not ask me a question. I'm just tired of arguing back and forth with you when you refuse to open your mind at all to any of the stuff we are saying to try and help you. But I never once stated you couldn't ask me a question. Don't put words in my mouth.
    And I'm so sorry to disagree with you about TS lol yeah I'm the one who doesn't think in that little box.

I don't care if you agree with me about TS. I really don't. Again, I was only trying to help you understand. You're the one that started this topic and wanted answers and I was being NICE and trying to help you. Lesson learned for me. I will not try to help you again. And you want to talk about people questioning your IQ and eyes but yet you tell me, someone who has not said one thing like that to you, that I think inside a little box? You do not know me. And trust me, people that do know me know that I do not think inside a little box. Just because I do believe TS does not mean that I think inside a little box. That was an insult thrown at everyone here that believes in TS. Good job. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I'm making a division? How am I doing it, can you pls explain it to me? ohh wait you can't do that either. Did I tell someone to distrust TS? Did I force someone to make a post here? You're the one who came to this post and wrote your idea. Do you want this place to be a worship place for TS? Everyone in this universe has to agree with you about TS and the ones who don't, are bad people, they're making division? Ohh how mature really. Sorry but no more answering your smugness even if you write or not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

P.S: Soon this post will be locked no worries about that and you could keep on living in your small boxes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, in your own way because you refuse to see anything anyone puts right in front of you, you are trying to force people to not believe in TS. And at the same time, you are making a division by spreading this whole "people that believe in TS and people that don't". The way you are coming across with it, it's as if you are separating us into two different groups instead of looking at the bigger picture and realizing that even though we may not all agree with everything, we are all still looking for the same thing, the TRUTH of what happened to Michael Jackson on June 25, 2009. If you personally do not believe in TS, then that is your right but you do not have to keep asking the same things over and over when people are trying to help you and you just flat out refuse to see what we give you. There is a thing called "selective hearing" and that is when you only hear things you want to hear and you have a form of that here but it's with seeing things. You do not want to see the proof that is right in front of your eyes so you are refusing to. Like I told you in another thread that you had made about this very same thing, if TS ends up being fake, then those of us that believed in him only have ourselves to blame for believing in him but if he's not fake, then that is AWESOME. I never once said that everyone had to agree with me and the ones that didn't were bad people. You really need to stop putting words in people's mouths and READ what they actually are saying, just like you keep preaching at us to do even though we ARE reading everything you are saying but it's hard to with all that attitude thrown in every post you make. And I never said this place needed to be a worship ground for TS. Did I say that? Read my post again and you will find the answer is NO. Just because I believe in TS does not mean I expect everyone else to and I respect people's decisions not to. I came here, trying to help you, which is what you were asking from us, and THIS is how you treat people that help you. I'm not the only one you have gotten this way with.

I do understand your purpose of wanting to know that TS is legit and having concrete evidence that no one can chalk up to being a coincidence but you are not seeing that no matter WHAT we come up with for the Jacksons to tweet about, it'll get out there that TS really is legit with that concrete evidence and then Michael's entire plan for this hoax was for naught. Please try and see that, that is all I ask.

Now, once and for all, I have said all I have to say and I'm done here. If you come back at me like you did in your reply here, it will be ignored for good. If you can talk to me like a human being and without insults, you might get an answer from me on whatever else you want to ask me. It's your choice. But just like you have the right to ask questions, I have the right to ignore them if they are rude or hateful.

With L.O.V.E.
  • @KacyLovesMJ

I will simply ignore your post. I didn't even read all of it but it is so obvious that you want to fight with me. I'm sorry but you're NOT going to get what you want. I will NOT reply any of your posts no more! PERIOD!

Ok, I have already written some of the things why I think TS could be a fake in my first post and in another post on the 3rd page. But I will make up a new list as soon as I finish reading all of TS' posts. People asked me why I think TS could be a fake and I will make a list of it. But I have to finish reading it all first. If you want to read it, read it. If you don't want to read it, just ignore it. If you want to comment, comment it, if you don't want to comment, then don't. I'm NOT looking for attention like Souza blamed! I don't even care if nobody reads this post of mine. I'm just writing what I think about it.
  • People asked me why I think TS could be a fake and I will make a list of it. But I have to finish reading it all first.

WHOA! You haven't even read all that TS posted, yet you create threads criticizing TIAI..?! RestlessSoul, in my opinion that is totally uncalled for...I am speechless...
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    TS =Tom Sneddon ? a numerology fetishist... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Anyway keep it lighter, lower the drama.
    If people want to read it, read it. If you dont want to read it. Its fine.
    If you are interested in symbols and numerology its interesting. Numerology is used often.
    Why 911 and twin towers? Its the most obvious example.
    Why all those "lucky" sevens? Go to the casino and play blackjack <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Why is 13 a unlucky number? On Friday, October 13, 1307, Jacques de Molay and sixty of his Templar brothers were arrested.
    These things are facts. I think its interesting.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Great!
    If you can read you can also TWITTER! Lets make this work!
    join the twitter BAM #mjalive #michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom
    Chappie
  • WHOA! You haven't even read all that TS posted, yet you create threads criticizing TIAI..?! RestlessSoul, in my opinion that is totally uncalled for...I am speechless...

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I'm RE-reading them all Mo!How did I write all of these about TS do you think and I copied some of his/her posts. I'm speechless with your attitude. Did u receive my PM? Why don't you answer my PM? Is this how it works here? Just because I don't agree with the admins about TS, it gives the right other members to humiliate me?!? I reported a post and I got an email from the management of the forum which was also humiliating me and I asked for an explanation and I GOT NO ANSWER! And you guys get mad when people make videos about your forum and your behaviours! This's wrong. The way you guys act is so wrong! I don't want to be in a place where people are diverted and are forced to believe in certain things! You don't even give a chance to people to tell their opinion about TS or illuminati or NWO! All of you jump on that person and force him/her to argue or humiliate him/her! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MICHAEL'S MESSAGE! I know that Souza has been trying to mention that she knows Michael personally (Souza's one of posts: "I will call him Mike, whether you like it or not. If he doesn't like it HE can tell me that, I don't think you are able to speak for the man.) but let me tell you something; Michael would never ever HIRE people like you two! You're making division, you're making discrimination, you're forcing people to believe in certain things, you're humiliating and blaming people who disagree with you and so on. NONE of these are about Michael's message! All I see on this forum is a bunch of brain washed people! You guys put them in a small box and you're telling them to stay there otherwise they won't pass the test and fail Michael. What you do is so wrong. I hope everyone see the truth soon and get out of that boax and start thinking by themselves.

Stay with Michael and his REAL message. LOVE!
    WHOA! You haven't even read all that TS posted, yet you create threads criticizing TIAI..?! RestlessSoul, in my opinion that is totally uncalled for...I am speechless...

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I'm RE-reading them all Mo!How did I write all of these about TS do you think and I copied some of his/her posts. I'm speechless with your attitude. Did u receive my PM? Why don't you answer my PM? Is this how it works here? Just because I don't agree with the admins about TS, it gives the right other members to humiliate me?!? I reported a post and I got an email from the management of the forum which was also humiliating me and I asked for an explanation and I GOT NO ANSWER! And you guys get mad when people make videos about your forum and your behaviours! This's wrong. The way you guys act is so wrong! I don't want to be in a place where people are diverted and are forced to believe in certain things! You don't even give a chance to people to tell their opinion about TS or illuminati or NWO! All of you jump on that person and force him/her to argue or humiliate him/her! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MICHAEL'S MESSAGE! I know that Souza has been trying to mention that she knows Michael personally (Souza's one of posts: "I will call him Mike, whether you like it or not. If he doesn't like it HE can tell me that, I don't think you are able to speak for the man.) but let me tell you something; Michael would never ever HIRE people like you two! You're making division, you're making discrimination, you're forcing people to believe in certain things, you're humiliating and blaming people who disagree with you and so on. NONE of these are about Michael's message! All I see on this forum is a bunch of brain washed people! You guys put them in a small box and you're telling them to stay there otherwise they won't pass the test and fail Michael. What you do is so wrong. I hope everyone see the truth soon and get out of that boax and start thinking by themselves.

Stay with Michael and his REAL message. LOVE!

RestlessSoul, you are deliberately causing drama. Many people have answered your questions to their full ability. You really need to stop the drama and get on. Now the 'freedom of speech' issue is coming up? Are we not allowed to say what we think? Is it all about RestlessSoul on this board?

I don't like the bar at the end of my street, yet I am not going there everynight screaming how much I dislike it, I just stay away from it and go to a bar I do like. Get my point?

You have said your thing, members have commented. The fact that you don't like the comments is not our fault.

I am going to lock this thread, because it is going in circles. Over with the drama. You can start a new thread if you have new information about TS or real arguments as to why we should rethink his credibility.

This discussion has been closed.