Bodyguards -- Jackson Had Multiple Girlfriends!?!

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "making out in cars" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ya'll know that sounds fun and spontaneous <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Okay, so to sum it up our way of taking a critical look at the media is like this;

1. Negative news about MJ and/or the family; The media are liars and we shouldn't believe them

2. Positive news about MJ and/or the family; This must be true!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I don't get it.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the bodyguards are telling the truth and that MJ had a lot of fun in the backseat <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> . But to me, it is not only very unprofessional to sell information about your former boss, but it is also vile. MJ probably trusted these guys, made them sign confidentiality agreements and now they are on a talkshow, talking about his personal life. They are going to write a book as well, so they can get some more money and claim their 15 minutes of fame.

That is what I'm protesting about. He wanted to be left alone, he didn't want anyone digging up personal information, he didn't want media coverage about this personal life. I think we can all agree on that. These bodyguards are doing exactly that! But this time we love it because it is positive information? All these guys are doing is selling juicy stories about someone who can't defend himself!

Or in his own words;

It's slander
    You say it's not a sword
    But with your pen you torture men
    You'd crucify the Lord
    And you don't have to read it, read it
    And you don't have to eat it, eat it
    To buy it is to feed it, feed it
    So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
    Or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual
    Though everybody wants to read all about it

(...)

It's slander
    With the words you use
    You're a parasite in black and white
    Do anything for news
    And you don't go and buy it, buy it
    And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
    To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
    Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Don't make it factual
    Everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to believe all about it
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    There is a link around here somewhere. Perhaps someone can locate it so that you can hear it firsthand. Until then, I'll paraphrase. Mike Beardon described the Dirty Diana scene and how elaborate it would have been in the show. The aerialist was to be on the bed with MJ. Beardon asked MJ where would Orianthi be and MJ replied "In the bed with me too, I can handle all of that". Michael Beardon was shocked because MJ was definitely letting it be known to him that he was not a man to be intimidated by being in bed with two woman at once. As noted in my previous post, MJ may have been more adventerous than some other people care to consider. People have to remember it's his life and his choices...
    Now even if he were implying that then let's not forget what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Remember what he said MJ told him about the aerialist and Orianthi for the Dirty Diana rehearsal. It isn't too much of a stretch to see that MJ may have had a much more adventurous streak than some people care to consider. Hey ...it's not my cup of tea but that doesn't make me completely dismiss the fact that some people are into things like that. To paraphrase an old Sly & the Family Stone song..."Different Strokes for Different Folks".

I missed what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Can you fill us in?
  • All I can say is, let the truth prevail. I think it's great these guys are speaking out, hopefully with MJ's permission. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    There is a link around here somewhere. Perhaps someone can locate it so that you can hear it firsthand. Until then, I'll paraphrase. Mike Beardon described the Dirty Diana scene and how elaborate it would have been in the show. The aerialist was to be on the bed with MJ. Beardon asked MJ where would Orianthi be and MJ replied "In the bed with me too, I can handle all of that". Michael Beardon was shocked because MJ was definitely letting it be known to him that he was not a man to be intimidated by being in bed with two woman at once. As noted in my previous post, MJ may have been more adventerous than some other people care to consider. People have to remember it's his life and his choices...
    Now even if he were implying that then let's not forget what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Remember what he said MJ told him about the aerialist and Orianthi for the Dirty Diana rehearsal. It isn't too much of a stretch to see that MJ may have had a much more adventurous streak than some people care to consider. Hey ...it's not my cup of tea but that doesn't make me completely dismiss the fact that some people are into things like that. To paraphrase an old Sly & the Family Stone song..."Different Strokes for Different Folks".

I missed what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Can you fill us in?

I believe this is the vid;
    [youtube:3ssbcbvs]
  • Here are clips of the Good Morning America interview with the body guards if you missed it today.

<!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MichaelJackso ... 297&page=1<!-- m -->
  • Thanks GirlSaturday and Chamone! I'm not surprised . . . MJ is a very sexual/sensual man . . . yum!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Agreed, I think people need to start realizing that he was just like everyone else, that people might not know him as well as they might think they do.

To me he sounds like a guy like any other, he just happens to be the most famous one on eath.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• THIS IS ALL CRAP N ITHINK THEY HAVE BEEN PAYED TO SPEAK LIKE THIS..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    On another forum we discussed how the hoax may reveal a lot of things about MJ that fans NEVER knew and how that information will shock the crap out of so many starry-eyed fans. It makes sense. If I wasn’t there with him then I have no clue as to what the man did on those lonely nights at Neverland. MJ never picked up his phone and called random people to announce who he was dating, marrying, or …<drum roll please>…when he was going to pull a hoaxed death. He surely wouldn’t have called someone to announce who he was about to be intimate with and under what circumstances …unless… that someone was the invited guest.

Let’s get real here. The fans who think that they know MJ must take a step back and look at regular men for a moment. Think about the routine things that they do as they interact with women. Think about the conversations that many men have with regards to what they enjoy doing. Now also consider the naughtier things that regular guys confess to wishing that they could do. These are regular guys who may not have nearly the options or resources as MJ does. Now bring MJ back into the picture. Guess what? He could do a lot of things that some regular guys only dream about. MJ is probably a lot more regular in his thinking and behavior than many people, especially female fans, want to believe him to be. C’mon…back away from the Harlequin romance novels…please.
  • doreentbirddoreentbird Posts: 358
    On another forum we discussed how the hoax may reveal a lot of things about MJ that fans NEVER knew and how that information will shock the crap out of so many starry-eyed fans. It makes sense. If I wasn’t there with him then I have no clue as to what the man did on those lonely nights at Neverland. MJ never picked up his phone and called random people to announce who he was dating, marrying, or …<drum roll please>…when he was going to pull a hoaxed death. He surely wouldn’t have called someone to announce who he was about to be intimate with and under what circumstances …unless… that someone was the invited guest.

Let’s get real here. The fans who think that they know MJ must take a step back and look at regular men for a moment. Think about the routine things that they do as they interact with women. Think about the conversations that many men have with regards to what they enjoy doing. Now also consider the naughtier things that regular guys confess to wishing that they could do. These are regular guys who may not have nearly the options or resources as MJ does. Now bring MJ back into the picture. Guess what? He could do a lot of things that some regular guys only dream about. MJ is probably a lot more regular in his thinking and behavior than many people, especially female fans,
    want to believe him to be. C’mon…back away from the Harlequin romance novels…please.

VERY VERY WELL SAID..BRAVO
  • SO DOES ANYONE HERE THINK MICHEAL IS BEHIND THIS.......IS IT ALL PLANNED.....AND IF SO WHY.....THE INTERVIEWER SAID THERE IS MORE TO COME...........OMG.........IF MICHEAL IS NOT ORCHESTRATING THIS...THEN WHAT IS THE POINT IN REVEALING PRIVATE STUFF......OTHER THAN FOR FINANCIAL GAIN......XXX
    YEAH UR RIGHT MJ IS BEHIND ALL THIS. THIS INTERVIEW SEEMS TO BE COMPLETELY ORCHESTRATED BY MJ.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Interesting that they didn't ask for any money to do the interview...I have to give them kudos for that.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    The presenter said the bodyguards were not being paid for the interviews
  • On another forum we discussed how the hoax may reveal a lot of things about MJ that fans NEVER knew and how that information will shock the crap out of so many starry-eyed fans. It makes sense. If I wasn’t there with him then I have no clue as to what the man did on those lonely nights at Neverland. MJ never picked up his phone and called random people to announce who he was dating, marrying, or …<drum roll please>…when he was going to pull a hoaxed death. He surely wouldn’t have called someone to announce who he was about to be intimate with and under what circumstances …unless… that someone was the invited guest.

Let’s get real here. The fans who think that they know MJ must take a step back and look at regular men for a moment. Think about the routine things that they do as they interact with women. Think about the conversations that many men have with regards to what they enjoy doing. Now also consider the naughtier things that regular guys confess to wishing that they could do. These are regular guys who may not have nearly the options or resources as MJ does. Now bring MJ back into the picture. Guess what? He could do a lot of things that some regular guys only dream about. MJ is probably a lot more regular in his thinking and behavior than many people, especially female fans, want to believe him to be. C’mon…back away from the Harlequin romance novels…please.

Thank You GirlSaturday! Let's help him getting off that high horse he was put on, let's make people take off their pink glasses, and let's make people see him as a normal guy. Let's make them meet The Man They Never Knew!
  • The presenter said the bodyguards were not being paid for the interviews
    COMEON DON'T EXPECT THE PRESENTER TO SAY THE TRUTH. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The presenter said the bodyguards were not being paid for the interviews
    I wonder if they are giving away their books for free as well. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • doreentbirddoreentbird Posts: 358
    why are people so against thinking Michael was a hot blooded sensual man? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • On another forum we discussed how the hoax may reveal a lot of things about MJ that fans NEVER knew and how that information will shock the crap out of so many starry-eyed fans. It makes sense. If I wasn’t there with him then I have no clue as to what the man did on those lonely nights at Neverland. MJ never picked up his phone and called random people to announce who he was dating, marrying, or …<drum roll please>…when he was going to pull a hoaxed death. He surely wouldn’t have called someone to announce who he was about to be intimate with and under what circumstances …unless… that someone was the invited guest.

AMEN! Very well said.

Thank You GirlSaturday! Let's help him getting off that high horse he was put on, let's make people take off their pink glasses, and let's make people see him as a normal guy. Let's make them meet The Man They Never Knew!
  • OOPS! I clicked the submit button before I posted anything! Three cheers Mo and GirlSaturday . . . thank you for telling the world that MJ is a NORMAL Man! He's not a GOD or a Saint. We love you, MJ!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    I actually think this is a big B.S. story, yeah so Michael loves woman... who can blame him? But I don't think he would have more then 1 woman at a time, you know what I mean? But hey, since I don't know him personally I will never know, to me this just sounds like a "image saving thing" like "You see, he slept with more then 1 woman at the same time, do you STILL think he's GAY? or Pedophile?" ... but hey, if he did I can't blame him for having "the time of his life with woman" afterall he's a man.. haha!

Really guyz. I also think that this is a "image saving thing"!!! I mean, even Karen Faye said he did not have a girlfriend, when she was around. I don´t know but if he had one or two we would have seen him with her. And yes we don´t know what happened behind closed doors, since he is a very private person. But I really think that they are doing this so that the media stops calling MJ a child molester. And you know what? They mentioned the girlfriend thing right after the molestian case. So for me this is only something for saving his image. If not, we would have heard about the lucky ladies in his life. And please don´t start with Rusha Bergman who was there in the last week before he "died" cause she was his designer, he liked her, but I don´t think she was having a relationship with him.
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Michael is a normal human being so I'm not too surprised if what these guys claim is true.

Maybe he was having a mid-life crisis <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Who knows? To me it just proves that he's human. Over the last 8 months he's been placed on a pretty high pedestal but, as much as I love him, he isn't a god and it's not right for him to deigned as one.
  • To be true it pleases me to hear that he had girlfriends! Common, don't be a hypocrite, he's a guy after all, he has his needs like any other man!!
    And of course he likes women, he sings about love and women all the time! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • U MADE A GOOD POINT , THIS IS JUST A IMAGE BOOSTING THING. HEY M.J I DON'T MEAN THAT UR R A GAY ..... I LIKE U SO MUCH.
This discussion has been closed.