TMZ - Interesting Anagrams

rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
edited January 1970 in News
I must have way too much time on my hands right now. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

A member of staff at TMZ is called Dax Holt - rearrange the letters and you get 'Hoax Ltd'.

The name Harvey Levin contains the words 'Very Alive' and in fact, but for just 1 letter (N), it would read 'He Very Alive'.

OK.......I need help because that's just too weird. Padded cell anyone?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• Yeah, regarding the latest TMZ MJ post I automatically thought "Venable" law firm sounded fake. Maybe VEN as in V for Vendetta....

yup, i need my own padded cell too!
  • May I join you???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    the straight jacket is mine first o.k.,,xxxxx
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    I must have way too much time on my hands right now. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

A member of staff at TMZ is called Dax Holt - rearrange the letters and you get 'Hoax Ltd'.

The name Harvey Levin contains the words 'Very Alive' and in fact, but for just 1 letter (N), it would read 'He Very Alive'.

OK.......I need help because that's just too weird. Padded cell anyone?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

This in not a coincidence. I believe this is a big plan...you have found a great evidnence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I must have way too much time on my hands right now. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

RowdyAngel:
    Wow! You are very good! Actually, what are the chances of this happening???? This is very odd, peculiar. Gosh, it just doesn't end, does it???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Or, with a few shift of the letters, Harvey Levin can also become: Ha! Very Liven! (liven-slang for living)
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560

RowdyAngel:
    Wow! You are very good! Actually, what are the chances of this happening???? This is very odd, peculiar. Gosh, it just doesn't end, does it???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

It will never end...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    We need a very large padded cell and many straitjackets <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yeah..Yeah.....

Youjump into your straitjackets......And I have a hell lotta Morphine to put you to sleep..Coz I cant take the madness anymore.....Sorry...Propofol.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Hey! That's weird indeed...
    And you just infected me with than anagram mania!
    You know what I just got out of "Final curtain"?
    It's actually 3 separate words... "Actin' - Liar - Fun"
    So, this was the "actin' liar fun call" or what? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HEY THAT IS A GOOD CLUE I LIKE IT..... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • We create what happens in our world through our deepest thoughts and emotions.