Corey Haim Found Dead

jonnysgirldangerousjonnysgirldangerous Posts: 273
edited January 1970 in News
Corey Haim, the star of a lot of movies that I used to watch when I was little, was found dead of an apparently overdose. And for a change TMZ are the ones with the breaking news.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/corey-hai ... wo-coreys/<!-- m -->

Comments

• that is sad
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    What is really sad is the fact that this hoax has become so intertwined with our souls that we now question everyone's death...if this is true then yes it is very sad and disturbing...what is happening to the 80's stars?!?! This also brings back to light the rumors that surfaced about MJ on the Cory & Corey show <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ...get your boxing gloves on cuz it looks like we are all going to go another round for MJ!
  • RIP.

Corey has had alot of problems with drugs for a long time. My sister used to date a guy in a Canadian band called Angels Fire and this guy has wrked with Corey on a few things in Toronto and he said Corey was in really bad shape. REALLY bad shape. This was before the Corey/Corey tv show.
    I wont get into details about things Ive heard but Corey was way worse then people knew.

Im so sorry to hear this....RIP Corey. May you now find peace.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    OMG!!!
  • i found this really sad. i loved him in the 80's films. RIP corey
  • HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND IN JUNIOR HIGH (NOT LITERALLY) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> OH DID I LOVE HIM. THIS IS HEART BREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> REST IN PARADISE COREY IAN HAIM.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Isn't he the one who dressed like MJ and came to the memorial? I offer my sympathy to Michael too - if they were friends.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Sad news...
    RIP Corey.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    RIP...indeed

Do you think that it is another case of the "curse of the child star" These people are loved when they are young cute and cuddly yet rejected later on. Geesh...I am so glad that I had a normal childhood....
    RIP.

Corey has had alot of problems with drugs for a long time. My sister used to date a guy in a Canadian band called Angels Fire and this guy has wrked with Corey on a few things in Toronto and he said Corey was in really bad shape. REALLY bad shape. This was before the Corey/Corey tv show.
    I wont get into details about things Ive heard but Corey was way worse then people knew.

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    Isn't he the one who dressed like MJ and came to the memorial? I offer my sympathy to Michael too - if they were friends.

That was corey feldman,
    RIP Corey, maybe know he has the peace he seemed to never have.
  • RIP...indeed

Do you think that it is another case of the "curse of the child star" These people are loved when they are young cute and cuddly yet rejected later on. Geesh...I am so glad that I had a normal childhood....
    RIP.

GS,

Most definately a curse of the child star.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Rest in Peace..
    HLN is reporting on this right now...they have Corey's agent on the line and he is describing what happened last night. This just sounds very strange...very similar to Brittany Murphy...I am not trying to be insensitive. His Dr was at his home last night attending to his fever??? When does a Dr go to a home for a fever of 99.9??? He was also seeing an adictionologist...wth is that?
  • THESE DRUGS R PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LIFE................
  • HLN is reporting on this right now...they have Corey's agent on the line and he is describing what happened last night. This just sounds very strange...very similar to Brittany Murphy...I am not trying to be insensitive. His Dr was at his home last night attending to his fever??? When does a Dr go to a home for a fever of 99.9??? He was also seeing an adictionologist...wth is that?

Ive never heard of an "addictionologist" ( but I HAVE heard of a JACKSONOLOGIST!!!)but its an addiction doctor. They specialize in treating people with addictions.

I dont get the fever thing unless he was sick as well and his body just shut down from being sick and addicted at the same time. I need more info on this.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    They said he had the flu and self medicated - but none of the pills he took were related to his sickness.

Three weeks ago TMZ spoke to him and he said he was sober for quite some time now and he hung out with Corey Feldman - they were buddies back in the days.
  • I FIND HIS DEATH QUITE SIMILAR TO BRITTANY MURPHYS. AND I HATE THAT THE MEDIA REPORTS HE HAD PRESCRIPTION BOTTLES IN HIS HOUSE. I WOULD HATE TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN OR WOULD BE SAID IF I DIED IN MY HOUSE. OF COURSE I HAVE PRESCRIPTION BOTTLES. MANY!!!! I HAVE PLENTY OF EMPTY ONES AS WELL AS I JUST HAVE NEVER THROWN OUT. GARBAGE.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    What does that mean TMZ is the one with the breaking news for a change. I thought they were the first one to report about Michael. Poor Corey, he was in and out of rehab. What goes on with these celebs, they say it's an illness or the flu everytime but i think it's something bigger. Like someone tempting them.
  • ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE COREY HAIM MENTIONS HE IS TAKING ALOT OF PILLS BECAUSE OF MICHAEL JACKSON PROBLEM (INSOMNIA)

<!-- m -->http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/z ... 10.article<!-- m -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Sad news
  • Rest In Peace Corey Haim. I was really shocked to see this news! I hope his soul may be at rest. But I have to say this again I'm not surprised if the Illuminati is behind this again. They overdose celebrities on purpose or after they murdered them they make the death look like a suicide just like happened with Adrew Koenig who died a few weeks ago he played in Growning Pains.
  • that is true wow
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    RIP sad!
    ...and once again we have Ed Winters being the 'official' to report this on HLN...Joy Behar will be doing her show on Corey tonight...God everything is soooooo freaking bizarre since 6/25!!! I honestly trust NOTHING anymore (and that is quite frightening!)!!!
  • More weird and eery coincidences...

"Mark also he doesn't believe Corey OD'd and says Corey was on his way to making a comeback."
    Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/corey-hai ... aramedics/<!-- m -->

"Corey Haim was approached in the last 10 days by the casting company for "Celebrity Rehab" ... TMZ has learned."
    This reminded me of the DJ AM overdose/Celebrity Rehab connection when he died in August.
    Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/corey-hai ... z0hoSUzAZX<!-- m -->

You're right, everything is soooo uncanny....