TIAI Update #4c: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder

13»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I definitely have to read all of this, thank you TS.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I agree - it'stoo much to be just a coincidence. It was obviously planned.
  • I finally made it and read all TIAI parts, updates and so on!

This is a big explanatary help in the process I got stuck in!
    Wow, this sounds almost to goo to be true, so I can hardly wait to see my last doubts vanish in the murdertheorypart!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you very much, TS!
  • TS,
    All I can say is WOW and thanks for your posts <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    How many "coincidences" that must be read several times, yet there are people who call us crazy, .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • And thumbs up again! I can't believe people are still ignoring all the 'coincidences'.

Yes Souza, this is my main question, WHY are all these coincidences being ignored by most of the media and all other officials involved in the death of such a superstar? They must have their reasons and I just don't understand that, for I am sure everyone must know about TIAI and reads it.
  • MJ_BadMJ_Bad Posts: 19
    I always knew MJ is a genious <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • TS im so desperate for Michael to be alive, i love him so so much i just wanna be with him.
  • Its comforting that God is helping. When ever I feel nervous like to much devil around I play some of MJs beautiful music and I feel safe again. Thanks for your post... down with 666 .. up with 999..
    The teens clothes are just so full of 666, skull and cross bones, one eye, triangles its creepy.....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Also true suzie and me they have taken over almost everything, are very powerful film, television, music, video games and even clothes <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    i cant believe i've read all that <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Ye and here you can also see again the 1998 and the arrow. I remember (though i'm sorry I don't know what's the topic or where have I read this) that when he was asked why did he write 1998 on the hat if it was 1995 or so (if i'm not wrong) he answered: because that' the year I will die .. Ok that can be a little farfetched but who knows. Now connecting this to the photo where he again wrote "I love you see you in july 2011" and the ARROW! same arrow and pointing in the same direction it could be safe to say Michael was planning to hoax his death and resurect in 2011? Ok anyways here's the photo:

mjfedora2.jpg
    Again..

This image released by Julien's Auctions shows Michael Jackson's black synthetic blend concert worn jacket from his first tour as a solo artist. The jacket is signed on the back in silver sharpie "Love Michael Jackson 1998" with his signature three 0's over an arrow design. This item is among the music memorabilia available for auction on Nov. 21, 2009, at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City's Times Square. (AP Photo/Julien's Auctions)

michaeljacksonglove2009.jpg

"All my love"

michaeljacksonglove2009.jpg
    Without a doubt, Michael Jackson was definitely an artistic genius. But did you know, he also had a talent for drawing – himself?

Michael’s longtime friend, Steven Hoefflin, has revealed drawings Jackson gave him. “One of the things people don’t know about Michael was that he loved to draw.”

“He drew countless pictures of himself as a young boy, and of the man he hoped he would grow up to be.”

Three of the pencil sketches are signed by Michael Jackson and dated 1985.

I also added one Michael Jackson drew in 1971 when he was thirteen, displaying his feelings about the Vietnam War. The outstretched arms would later become one of his trademark performance poses we love so much.

snn2711p128853902a.jpg

snn2711r280853798a.jpg

snn2711q280853815a1.jpg

???

dr63.jpg

EDIT:

The wallpaper I'm using on this page is a self-portrait that Michael used in his 1988 autobiography, Moonwalk. It has always intrigued me, as Michael wrote the year "1998" within the drawing, and then put an arrow below it. Whatever does this mean?

Well, some of you have written me and told me what you read about the significance of the "1998." It seems that years back, a fortune teller or some sort told Michael that he needed to write the "1998" with his signature. If he didn't, he wouldn't live past that year! Michael followed this instruction for a while, but then realized that this probably wasn't true and so stopped the practice. If anyone knows any other reason, be sure to write me and tell me!

Source: <!-- m -->http://valsadie.com/aolpages/mjphotos.htm<!-- m -->