ROUGH LIST OF PEOPLE IN THE HOAX.

deepu priyankadeepu priyanka Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in News
OK IDONT THINK THERE COULD BE MANY PEOPLE WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE IN THE HOAX LIKE WHOLE MUSIC INDUSTRY KNOWING ABOUT THE HOAX...... HERE IS THE ROUGH LIST OF PEOPLE THAT I THINK R INTO THE HOAX..... HERE THE NAMES R...... 1 ..FAMILY MEMBERS , .I.E . KATHERINE , JOE N JERMAINE MOST IMP. N SECONDARILY THE REST.. 2.. ELIZABETH TAYLOR... 3 ... LIZ MINNELLI ... 4 ... DAVE DAVE..5... DR.. ARNOLD KLEIN ..6.. DEBBIE ROWE- 50/50 ...7.... KENNY ORTEGA ..8.. NAVI.. 9.. E CASANOVA... 10. MACAULAY CULKIN - 50/50...11 . OMAR BHATTI.. 12 ...KAREN FAYE..13.. CONRAD MURRAY..14.. THOMAS MESEREAU -50/50 ...16.. FRANK DILEO..17 OTHER LAWYERS...18 THE CORONER ..... FEW MEMBERS IN LAPD.... N FEW PEOPLE AT FOREST LAWN N MJ CAMP ... I HAVE JUST PICKED FEW NAMES THAT STRUCK TO MY MIND N THEY R JUST GUESSING S ... GUYS U CAN ALSO ADD SOME NAMES IF U WISH TO...

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    good list.......and what i find really hard to get my head around is........all the people who simply MUST have either accidently or otherwise......seen or heard something.........simply because...that maybe they have had to take a phone message,or do some correspondence for...or something like that.....for the people who are actually...ON.....the list.....hope i made myself clear here......xxxxxx
  • What about his children? And also, the staff that were at the house that day. Wouldn't they have seen something? Even if it's the hoax, wouldn't they see the real MJ the house, be it the ambulance or some other way? And of course, his security. Just guessing here <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • Hold on, let me put that in list form...

The family (the brothers, sisters, and parents)*
    Prince Jackson*
    Paris Jackson*
    Blanket Jackson (Michael's kids, possibly the only kids that know)*
    Elizabeth Taylor*
    Liza Minelli
    Dave Dave
    Arnold Klein
    Debbie Rowe
    Kenny Ortega*
    Navi
    E'Cassanova
    Macaulay Culkin*
    Omer Bhatti
    Karen Faye
    Conrad Murray *
    Thomas Mesereau*
    Frank Dileo
    Other Lawyers
    The Coroner*
    A few members of the LAPD*
    I put stars next to people I think are involved. I'm also going to say that the enitre LAPD is probably involved, or maybe just the main people in it.
    If Arnie's involved... then he's just a douche.
  • THE REASON I DID NOT INCLUDE THE NAMES OF PARIS ,PRINCE N BLANKET BECAUSE I DONT WANNA TAKE THOSE SILLY COMMENTS FROM THOSE PEOPLE WHO BASH OTHERS FOR NO REASON N GET OFFENDED FOR INCLUDING CHILDREN INTO THIS...HOAX THING... SOME PEOPLE HERE GET OFFENDED FOR EVERYTHING..
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What about Larry King ?
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    TMZ! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I think the list is too long for hoax in terms of trust and security. I would say no Culkin, Minneli, Debbie (she might suspect something hear from children), rather Diana Ross and bodyguard who called 911 and possibly still guarding Michael(forgot his name). No lawyers I think, except possibly very close old family friend-lawyer.
    I don't have thoughts about other officials like coroner, LAPD, etc. I don't think anyone would want to lose its job in this tough times. Michael would not pay every one of them to help in hoax since he could not have been sure whether or not worthed to trust. Remember, Michael was used enough by greedy, bad people who were pretending being his friend and love MJ at the beginning then torture him for money.
    There would be a continuous mass blackmail to get money to cover up the hoax
    What I think is, one of the impersonators or some ill man to whom was given Michael's look passed away for MJ. Eventually, someone got the autopcy. Hardly possible county officials involved in hoax, unless MJ is in witness protective program or something like that or his life was proven in danger.
  • Miko Brando.
    LAPD
    UCLA
    Randy Phillips
    Jason Malachi
    John Branca
    Diana Ross
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    travis payne
    criss angel
    lou ferrigno
  • the bodyguard - what's his name - now seen with the kids

i dont think the lawyers are involved - too big for them
  • would you add the TII dancers to this list?
  • would you add the TII dancers to this list?
    Yes, because they have been soooo quiet. Also, let's add
    Grace
    I think Debbie was not initially, until she threatened to claim custody of the kids...then they informed her.
    Madonna was not officially told, but she knows.
    Usher
    Mariah Carey
    Lisa Marie Presley knows.
    Will I am
    Al Sharpton
    Jesse Jackson
    Spike Lee
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    it could always be possible these people are involved, but there sure is a lot...
  • i thought madonna knew but then thought maybe she just read out at vmas wot family wanted her too? like brooke said they wroted stuff for peeps at memorial? did he even like madonna? If shes in on it man do i now respect her!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HMMMMMMMM
  • i thought madonna knew but then thought maybe she just read out at vmas wot family wanted her too? like brooke said they wroted stuff for peeps at memorial? did he even like madonna? If shes in on it man do i now respect her!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    She knows, she knows did you see her on Letterman, she almost spilled the beans. You know the hoax press let it rip that Mike didn't like her after he dated her that much. Then she immediately went on Letterman being carried in by all Eyptian slaves wearing J5 sunglasses, including herself, then asked Letterman if he was going to be one of those who faked their death! He was sheepish, barely answered and the next night was busted for having an affair.

I don't think Michael ever talked to her about it recently...but she knows. Hollywood insiders know.
  • I DON'T THINK EVERY CAN BE ON HOAX.... MADONNA BEING ON THE HOAX IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN RIVALS SINCE YEARS N NO ONE WOULD TELL A RIVAL ABOUT IT..... N NOW COMING BACK TO LISA MARIE , SHE WAS OUT OF MJS LIFE LONG BACK N I DON'T THINK THEY R IN GOOD TERMS NOW... I THINK I HAVE READ MORE THAN 6 BIOGRAPHIES FROM MOST RELIABLE SOURCES ON MJ... I DONT THINK LISA N MADO R INTO THIS.
  • I think not everyone can be in on it! That's too dangerous. Try this at your work and tell a secret to someone... how long do you think it will last??
    And this is a HUGE secret to keep!!
    I would say only very close family and the closest friends.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I don't think usher is in on the hoax at all. Why would he be?
  • anyone got the madonna interview here aint seen it if so wow!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> usher was good friend wasnt he and said on twitter had a great visit yesterday with a KING just strange thing to type right?! i heard somwhere that michael rang lisa marie when bashit thing happened she sopke lots to him and went to neverland to see him but he forgot she was coming that day and so wasnt in made me laugh! she was at fake funeral so guess she is in on it and they remained friends? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • It´s hard to say.

I guess there was a tiny list in the beginning, growing later, and now we´ve lost the count.
    I still got the feeling that some in the family (if not all) didn´t know in the beginning.
    I got the feeling that it was something rushed that took anyone by surprise, but that MJ knew before that could happen.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    anyone got the madonna interview here aint seen it if so wow!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> usher was good friend wasnt he and said on twitter had a great visit yesterday with a KING just strange thing to type right?! i heard somwhere that michael rang lisa marie when bashit thing happened she sopke lots to him and went to neverland to see him but he forgot she was coming that day and so wasnt in made me laugh! she was at fake funeral so guess she is in on it and they remained friends? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    When the usher ever say he was good friends with Michael. Michael is his idol. I wouldn't call them good friends. I can't see why Michael would need or want usher in on the hoax. Everybody can't be in on the hoax.
  • IDONT THINK EVERYONE R INTO HOAX THING... I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE PHOTO OF LISA MARIE IN THE FUNERAL..... I DON'T THINK SHE IS INTO THE HOAX THING.... I FEEL THAT SHE REALLY THOUGHT THAT MJ WAS DEAD..... BUT MOST OF THE FRIEND GUESTS WERE VERY COOL N SMILING AT THE FUNERAL AS IF NOTHING HAS NOT HAPPENED .... CULKIN WAS VERY BUSY JOKING WITH HIS GIRL FRIEND N LIZ WAS SMILING N TALKING .... PRINCE LOOKED AS IF NOTHING HAD HAPPENED.... EVERYTHING IS SO CONFUSING.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    IMO the fewer the better; here's my rough list:
    -family
    -Liz Taylor
    -Miko Brando
    -Omer Bhatti
    -Kenny Ortega
    -John Branca
    -LAPD (at least part of it)
    - Conrad Murray
    -TMZ
    - Coroner( at least part of it)
    - at least one or few people at UCLA
  • <!-- m -->http://www.epgold.com/news/pics-septemb ... mo1-EU.jpg<!-- m --> lisa at michaels funeral with daughter <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->