Deanna Brown's statement about James Brown's missing body

AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
edited March 2010 in News
I was watching my local news at 5 and they showed a statement from Deanna Brown, James Brown's daughther. ''I donot know where Ms. Pettit is getting her rumored information. This is a private matter for the family.'' Deanna Brown

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    They finally mentioned it after telling me twice today on the phone that they haven't heard anything about that.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    Interesting... there's definitely more to this story. And how could a body being stolen or not being stolen be a "private family matter". That's an interesting choice of words.
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I need a drink
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Interesting... there's definitely more to this story. And how could a body being stolen or not being stolen be a "private family matter". That's an interesting choice of words.
    Exactly, she could have said the story is completely false. She has to know if the body is missing or not. After all it's her property the body is suppose to be on.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Contradictions.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->