TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder

Comments

• basicenvybasicenvy Posts: 36
    I
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I thank you too, TS for all the tantalizing, provocative and profound TIAI redirects and updates. I have eagerly looked for them since way back to the start. What a blessing you truly are! Just wondering though about the TIAI twitter daily links, if they are also from you. I daily enjoy those as well. They seem to coming from the same mind and heart. Has that been answered somewhere here? Although I've had occasional doubts when negative news comes in, its the overwhelming weight of evidence from ALL hoax investigators online, for Michael living and planning to visibly return to us that has beLIEve burned strong in me since August 09!! Love my genius MJ!
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    I tempi dell'hoax <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:3idfrba2]
  • witchjo11witchjo11 Posts: 43
    great italian video... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Marissa87Marissa87 Posts: 30
    Wow, thank you thank you thank you!

I really needed this. I honestly go through the day jumping back and forth. With every update you write I am more convinced.

I wish more people knew about this.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Thank you TS for your excellent and detailed explanation, and your kind words. We will never give up fighting for Mike and we will keep defending him to the bone, no matter what happens or what people say about us. We have chosen to walk this path, and we will keep on walking it.

My sentiments exacty! Thank you TS, Mo and Souza for all that you do to keep us encouraged to continue to believe. God Bless! Keep the Faith!
  • witchjo11witchjo11 Posts: 43
    eheh.. naturally "my friends" in the real life are starting with: "are you crazy jo? c'mon don't lose your life to follow these people, and more.."
    Bhà, patience.. It's my life,right? And i believe... I CAN THINK WITH MY OWN MIND..
    (sorry just a my "steam"..)
  • @mjonmind TS has stated in pervious posts that he is not the one running the twitter account. It is others, taking his info and sharing it, which is fine, the more the message can get out the better!
  • Frankly speaking, I really dont think that this ("updates") is something that is very ingenious or novel.....That however should not imply that I do not believe in the hoax....

I do believe.....

The essence of this hoax is that there is an alternative explanation for every oddity that surfaces....Let me correct myself...not every..but some....

For things like MJ saying Geraldo that he has many new "surprises"...He could be referring to the 3D effects in TII...

TMZ posting articles with the words "return" doesnt really have to mean anything...What other word would you use for Tiger Woods comeback other than "return" or "comeback"?

Sorry to break the hearts of numerology fans, but If yu want to convince other people, you cant rely on 7s and 9s and 3s and 1s.....That will simply not do..When you tell about the hoax....you have to form a foundation to your theory based on more concrete facts(PAINS) and not some mere additions that add up to 7.....The 7 thing "COULD" be a thing but tha fact is that we have no way of knowing that.....

Heck....my cousin was born on 3.01.03....3+1+3=7 So What?
    Did Mj plan his birth? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

But on the other hand I do agree taht the MURDER theory is totally absurd..because if MJ was murdered and Jermaine and Latoya "knew" all along, then why on earth did they allow AEG to host their brother's memorial? Exactly. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And there are certain things for which there are no excuses.....like the Jermaine "airport" slip up....

All I am saying is that whnever I see this number interpretation, I feel that its too much.
    I feel that we are reading too much into it.....Instead of concentrating on the more REASONABLE and RELIABLE clues...

Sorry folks, I prefer to side with fact rather than co-incidence......
    PAINS, Slip-ups, technical loopholes are all FACTS...As for the numbers thing, its not THAT convincing....truth be told.

FACTS ar more convinving.
    OH LORD! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • WeAreOneWeAreOne Posts: 55
    For people who don't believe in the number thoery " Men lie, woman lie, numbers don't" I know this probably isnt the best place to be qouting Jay-Z. However, this statement is very true!!
  • Like I said...Thres an alternative excuse to some oddities in this whole story......

We can keep talking about numbers but numbers alone cant be used to form a foundation for the hoax theory.....At least the family will wholeheartedly deny it....

Just imagine...You being asked "Why do you think this is a hoax?"

And you answer "Because everything adds up to a 7"......

"Oh Lord!! Thats It?!..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> "

Do you expect people to buy that?.....

Wouldnt it be more convincing if you cited more apparent anomalies like the ones I have listd above? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    if it was just about 7, sweetheart. OK!
    but it's not. and about the autograph?? about 999(autopsy report)?
    your cousin is not MJ, so it doenst matter <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

if u don't like/don't agree. don't read! EASY!

don't make things more difficult for other people, it is already difficult enough. (not mj being alive or not, he is alive with or without this theory).
    but, we don't need negative people or who always have to complain about something.

This is better than hidden messages in This Is It Backwards <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Please abstain from unnecessary fabrication and concoctions...Becasue if you do that you are being as bad as one of those flaccid tabloids that ruined Mj's image.....

I nevr did say that my cousin is MJ did I ? And nor do I expect him to be Mj..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And since it is an open forum have the right to read and comment wherever I like....so there.....
    All I am saying is that we can interpret a thousand things in a thousand ways...Theres no limit to it...And no I am not being negative or dismissive......Do we really know what MJ was thinking when he signed those Dangerous autographs?......NO...Who knows it was just a casual intention? An why did that autograph spring up in the first place?

All I want to say is that I prefer being a bit mor LOGICAL....

Because that will keep me from believing in bogus rumours being spread on this forum like "Global Warming Is a Hoax" ....Oh Good Lord!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Listen Hon.......Just because countries in the north arent feeling the heat dosnt mean that It aint happening.......Thres enough wweather fluctuations here in the subcontinent....The Maldives are sinking....I heard it from a member here itself who lives there...hear it from the people themselves instead of some arbitrary YouTube videos.......Infuse your brain with some LOGIC

...And Michael was planning to hoax his death right since the day he was born right? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

THERE IS A HOAX 100%........But not like this...frankly I am fed with some of the crazy rumours being fed to the members on this forum. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Please abstain from unnecessary fabrication and concoctions...Becasue if you do that you are being as bad as one of those flaccid tabloids that ruined Mj's image.....

I nevr did say that my cousin is MJ did I ? And nor do I expect him to be Mj..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And since it is an open forum have the right to read and comment wherever I like....so there.....
    All I am saying is that we can interpret a thousand things in a thousand ways...Theres no limit to it...And no I am not being negative or dismissive......Do we really know what MJ was thinking when he signed those Dangerous autographs?......NO...Who knows it was just a casual intention? An why did that autograph spring up in the first place?

All I want to say is that I prefer being a bit mor LOGICAL....

Because that will keep me from believing in bogus rumours being spread on this forum like "Global Warming Is a Hoax" ....Oh Good Lord!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Listen Hon.......Just because countries in the north arent feeling the heat dosnt mean that It aint happening.......Thres enough wweather fluctuations here in the subcontinent....The Maldives are sinking....I heard it from a member here itself who lives there...hear it from the people themselves instead of some arbitrary YouTube videos.......Infuse your brain with some LOGIC

...And Michael was planning to hoax his death right since the day he was born right? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

THERE IS A HOAX 100%........But not like this...frankly I am fed with some of the crazy rumours being fed to the members on this forum. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I think you might be up for a surprise. And if you are so fed up with this board, you are free to leave. No one is stopping you.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    I know the global warming is real.. The society of Islands I used to live on are slowly disappearing
    I agree with the numerology.. I do not believe somebody would take the time to calculate every step
    If Michael faked his death, it was for something close to him not to save the world
    But to tell you the truth, I am now 80% sure that Michael passed away... I need one more prove
    PLease keep his memory alive and respect his family
    L O V E to all
    I know the global warming is real.. The society of Islands I used to live on are slowly disappearing
    I agree with the numerology.. I do not believe somebody would take the time to calculate every step
    If Michael faked his death, it was for something close to him not to save the world
    But to tell you the truth, I am now 80% sure that Michael passed away... I need one more prove
    L O V E to all

Global Warming might be real, but global warming occurs every few 100 years. It's not us that causes it, it's nature. They want to believe we caused it, so we feel guilty and spend a lot of money to things that will save us from it. It won't, because the sun is causing the warming, just as it will cause a cooling again as well. We didn't drive Hummers back in the Middle Ages. CO2 increases because the temperature goes up, not the other way around. The public is being lied to, and that is what he is showing us.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• @Souza

I didnt say that I was tired of the forum...I said that I was tired of the rumours being spread of late.....

you know, when we confront 45 degree Celsius temperatures in India in Summer and then we get to read HERE that Global warming is a hoax.....Its a but too unrealistic to believe...plus a little frustrating....

Dont blow your top off just becasue someone put forward a little measureof contradiction to your perspective...... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I put forward my opinion but didnt ask anyone to LEAVE...I do expect a little considerate response....at least from the moderators of this website.
    Well, in that case let me tell you that we had the coldest winter here in Holland since 1980. We had 60 days of snow, while mostly we don't have snow at all. So that would mean a European cooling and an Indian warming?

I was only showing you that global warming is nothing new and people should stop blaming the public for it by telling scrambled truths.

And besides that: being an admin or moderator on this forum, doesn't mean you're not allowed to participate in the discussion or have an opinion.

• What?.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> When did I say that you were not allowed to participate in a discussion?

I just asked you to be a bit more considerate in your replies......And not just straightforward order someone to leave the forum just becasue he/she said something contradictory to what you believe/not believe......

How on Earth is the above statement supposed to mean that "the moderator is not allowed to participate in the forum"? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Please dont put forward wrong interpretations of a simple statement.
    What?.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> When did I say that you were not allowed to participate in a discussion?

I just asked you to be a bit more considerate in your replies......And not just straightforward order someone to leave the forum just becasue he/she said something contradictory to what you believe/not believe......

How on Earth is the above statement supposed to mean that "the moderator is not allowed to participate in the forum"? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Please dont put forward wrong interpretations of a simple statement.

I call it as I see it and I reply like I reply, just like you do.

• mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Where I live, we had the coldest winter for thirty years. We had snow for weeks at a time. We usually only get maybe two days of a dusting of snow. It was like my childhood back in the seventies where you could build snowmen. We have had very poor summers for many years. It's not worth having a summer wardrobe. The weather here is quite different from the summers you get in say, London. The warm air from the south converges with the cold air from the north, right over the roof of my house.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Where I live, we had the coldest winter for thirty years. We had snow for weeks at a time. We usually only get maybe two days of a dusting of snow. It was like my childhood back in the seventies where you could build snowmen. We have had very poor summers for many years. It's not worth having a summer wardrobe. The weather here is quite different from the summers you get in say, London. The warm air from the south converges with the cold air from the north, right over the roof of my house.

London has had two crap summers in a row.
  • I know the global warming is real.. The society of Islands I used to live on are slowly disappearing
    L O V E to all

Global warming is real but it is a naturally occurring phenomenon. Man Made Global Warming is not real, Al Gore is a liar and is highly invested financial in the whole Man made global warming BS. The IPCC has used model based on skewed and fabricated data. Research Climategate and discover for yourself. Michael is alive open your eyes, your heart and your mind!

Here are a couple of documentaries that may open your eyes on these global warming lies!

[youtube:8y5d7o36]

[youtube:8y5d7o36]
  • @Souza

I prefer a treating people a tad more respect and keeping in mind a SEVEN (7) letter word.....DIGNITY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ...No offense really <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ..Unless someone starts dissing me around for nothing.

This forum is just like a huge home with many different members with their own inclinations and preferences.....You dont just order someone to leave just because you dont see eye to eye......at least I never did that.

Plus I DID NOT USE SWEAR WORDS AT YOU....

You see, any rational person reading this thread can see that I am not at fault here.....On the contrary I am the one being threatened unnecessarily. Its unfortunate.

And any rational person can also see that there was no indication in my statement that the Admins were NOT ALLOWED to post (What a joke btw, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ).....

I am rational enough to understand that you are the MODS and NO ONE CAN REFRAIN YOU from posting..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oh C'mon Souza....People were worse on the Doubles Thread.......IS a TINY measure of consideration too much to ask? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->