Michael Jackson Might Be Alive, Says Publicity-Seeking Uri G

2»

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    @scorpionchik.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> moran?
    Thanks for spreading the L.O.V.E! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i think hecklerspray are funny

i would not be insulted by them

wonder what uri is thinking - does he have a website?
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Uri Geller cannot be trusted! Don't ever trust him his intentions are wrong and not on our side at all!

Can you explain why Uri Geller can not be trusted?
    I read this often, but just don't understand why.

2ebaamu.jpg

Uri Geller was not a real friend to Michael in my opinion. Uri was big in CIA Mind Control and is really dangerous and that is why he cannot be trusted. At least that is how I feel.

WOW, how do you know this?

About Bashir.
    Uri did introduce Michael to him, but how could Uri know that Bashir would make such a bad documentary?

2ebaamu.jpg
  • Spoon bender! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i think is anyone who watched diana - and saw what happened next they would have realised that the bashir /mj thing was never going to work
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    Just like TS said, Michael is staging his return piece by piece by piece. It looks like I may be Uri's only fan, but I don't mind - I'm used to being a lone voice in the wildnerness LOL. Peace & Love, Emerald xo
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Anyone with a grain of intelligence will know that poor old Michael won’t be coming back any time soon.

" you tell me I'm wrong, then you better prove you're right"

HA! DESTROYED!

Mike isn't "poor old Michael" the stories of weakness were false. This reporter is still fooled <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
    tom has gotten us out in the lime light if anything else just to prove there are believers out there and hes not the only one ok so theres always conspirecy theorys surrounding famous people i agree but in this instance there are to many inconsistences and unanswered questions,plus we all know michael wanted to lead a normal life yer so we know there was an autopsy a funeral a coffin a photo and......all this can be faked murray aint in prison yet and i wouldnt put it past michael to do something wild like this wether it was intended or not there was always storys surrounding michael and hospital maybe this story got out of hand and he didnt know how to stop it so went along for the ride who knows,nothing adds up yet
  • 777777 Posts: 51
    I think we should stop with the insults, just because somebody is wrong or bad in our opinion
    doesn't mean we have to lower ourselves to the level of simple insults.
    Michael Jackson is not about that. We have to make the difference. Thank you.
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Tom has used information from Forums and not had the decency to admit that's where he has gotten his information from... anyone would think he did it all by himself... i think not
    just another attention seeker, who has nothing better to do, and he's not even a Michael Jackson fan WTH???
    and with Uri ! of all people...whatever next!!
    tom always said he have help from another users ,,,he never said he make all for himself , and in some of his videos he send thanks to the users helped him ...<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    if he did get his information trough our forum, at least the truth lies within.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Amen to you "777". Where is the L.O.V.E gone????? We are not here to judge others. That's only up to GOD. I'm speaking on behalf of MJ. Stop and think. How would MJ respond to this?? Look for the truth within the LIES. Tom helped put the theory out there....how others respond to this, is beyond our control. Just ride with it. These people will be judged when the truth is revealed..... with Love, L.O.V.E xox
    Thank you '2good2btrue'. Bless you.