Sweet Michael

edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
I love you with all my heart and soul and everything I have, I love you so much Michael and know that I'm always and forever here for you!

Comments

• Hahas, I thought you have a video to share. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Well, since that you created this thread, do you mind me leaving a message for Michael in this thread? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Dear Michael,

Whenever you are, I hope you feel happy! Whenever you are, I am always thinking of you! I'm missing you in every minutes and second! I love you with all my heart and soul! Thankyou for everything you have done and contributed! A big hug for you! <3
  • Oh no I don't mind at all, we could make it the random messages thread for Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thinking of you Mike, always and forever!
  • Michael I hope wherever you are all is going well, I miss you so much and I love you with everything I have!
    Can't wait to see you soon when you are back, we all can't wait to see you again!
    But you have to know, take your time come back in your own time. I'm here for you always.
  • Thinking of you Michael wherever you are... Love you!
  • Michael,

I hope you have a wonderful and loving day with everyone you love, know that you are always in my heart wherever you are and whatever you are doing at this moment.

Merry Christmas Sweetheart... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love you forever and always!
  • Love you always Michael, wherever you are (((hugsss)))