Omer Bhatti- I'm your new dad

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Omer has been around for awhile. Michael's children know him well. But that is a good question how can he be sent by michael and Michael is suppose to be 'dead'.
  • I think the media is looking for a new victim that's all, saying those nasty things about Omer. Omer has stood by Michael for years and always been loyal. Of course I don't know how close they really were but judging from all video clips and photos of Omer with Michael and his children he seemed like a part of the family. Wouldn't the natural response from outsiders be that, Omer's living and spending time with Michael's children because they want him there! If Omer was so desperate to live at Havenhurst and off the family's money, as this article suggests, he might as well have gone to the media a long time ago. I mean if they're suggesting he's after money. If Michael's dead I think he'd want for Omer to be around the kids and if he's alive I think the same applies. I think Omer loves those kids and Michael so why would he say that. Ridiculous! Don't let the media upset you.

My heart melts from Prince's adroable-ness <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:28g6k4tn]
  • And who the hell leaked that video??? These are the questions we really need to be asking ourselves!!

On a lighter note.. notice how natural MJ was with Prince? "oh oh.. butterfly!"

And in the background there is a butler type guy following them around with a bin bag clearing up the papers... not so much a normal Xmas then! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Anyone who believes this crap should be burned alive. Don't get worked up about this. It is rumors, tabloid garbage. The father of Michael's kids, is Michael. They are the only father they have ever known, it doesn't matter who is their biological father is or isn't.
  • This is some tabloid bull,its not even worth getting upset about,peace.
  • Stop it I say,lol.
  • Anybody with a brain knows Omer cant be the father of those kids...

just seing a newspaper implying that a twelwe year old boy could have get debbie pregnant makes me wanna puke...geeez when will they stop?
  • WHO THE HELL IS OMAR BHATTI TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN.... HE HIMSELF STATED THAT HE IS NOT RELATED TO MJ.... THEN Y THE HELL IS HE LIVING IN THE ENCINO ESTATE WITH THE FAMILY ,WHEN HE IS NOT RELATED TO M.J.... OR IS THIS KIND OF ANOTHER ATTENTION GRABBING THING TO CONFUSE PEOPLE... EVERY THING IS GETTING WEIRD EACH DAY........... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Take a deep breath. Before you judge Omer, you should realize that we don't even know if this story is true.
    ITHINK U SHOULD TAKE A CHILL PILL N IF MY COMMENT BOTHERS U PLEASE MOVE ON....
    Wowsers! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Maybe you should follow your own advice. L.O.V.E. remember? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    U DO THE SAME THING BY FOLLOWING UR OWN ADVICE .... BY TAKING DEEP BREATHS...

There is much more serious stuff to work out, we need to work together in harmony, in a loving and giving way. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Its all for L.O.V.E. guys please dont bash each other, stuff is difficult at the moment.

Love & Hugs to you both.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • You guys are totally missing the point of this story.

WHO has leaked it and WHY... these are the questions we should be asking.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    "call me michael?" creepy. as for michael's "love child." hmmmm i don't know. i'm not going to lie, they do look similar (the eyes, to me). However, michael wanted kids very badly. why would he mask Omer as a "best friend" and not just say "yes, this is my son. so what?" maybe his religion? maybe to protect him? i don't know. as far as Omer being the new daddy in the family....i think not. michael's the papa. he's pulling the strings. i assume he trusts Omer, thats why he lets him be around his kids. i agree with people who posted earlier...michael probably called him up and sent him to go make sure the kids are all good (i'm sure they always were in good hands, but michael's a protective father). clues, clues, clues!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Omer Bhatti - whom the deceased King 'of the friends of the pop' which had engendered - has been living in the complex family Jackson on Hayvenhurst Avenue, California, and has changed its name to Michael Omer Bhatti.

The 25 years of rapper dancer and former Norwegian allegedly said that three children Michael - Prince Michael, 13, Paris, 11, and eight-year-old Prince Michael II, who is known as "Blanket" - has been sent by his father to take care of them and he is her new dad.

Change of name ?..... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I sent Michael ?,..... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    This is very strange. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I am ready to get beat up for this one so I'm ready, but in my opinion, Omer looks more like Michael than his other children do except for Blanket. Sorry, Just stating what I see. I don't know whose child Omer is but he has been with Michael since he was a little boy. Where the hell is his mother and why would she allow her son to just move in and live with Michael for life and she completely back out of the picture? Doesn't make any kind of sense. No logic to it. I think that there is some blood tie to Omer. He is family. Joe was on the road whoring around back in the day, could be his son. Who knows? But I feel strongly that Omer is blood. His resemblance to Michael during the Billie Jean era is striking. Okay, I set myself up for it so bring it on, however my opinion is unchangeable.
  • I am ready to get beat up for this one so I'm ready, but in my opinion, Omer looks more like Michael than his other children do except for Blanket. Sorry, Just stating what I see. I don't know whose child Omer is but he has been with Michael since he was a little boy. Where the hell is his mother and why would she allow her son to just move in and live with Michael for life and she completely back out of the picture? Doesn't make any kind of sense. No logic to it. I think that there is some blood tie to Omer. He is family. Joe was on the road whoring around back in the day, could be his son. Who knows? But I feel strongly that Omer is blood. His resemblance to Michael during the Billie Jean era is striking. Okay, I set myself up for it so bring it on, however my opinion is unchangeable.

Omars mother and father worked for Michael at Neverland. They didnt leave Omar.
    Shut up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Really <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What happened to them?
    I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    in the net have a lot pictures omer and michael with his kids sharing when kids are more littlel , the share together christmas vacations...etc...i dont know if they are same blood but he know very good michael's kids from their born .., i always think blanquet and omer can be brothers ...how knows ?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Another money game!? Can't just Debbie finally start talking who or how she got pregnant?
    Damn it!
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    if omer's mom and dad agreed to be the sperm and egg donor for blanket then maybe omer is more to the jackson family.
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    "There is something very weird,very nasty and very sneaky going on in the Jackson world". Yea it's called a hoax. (no sarcasm intended).
    in the net have a lot pictures omer and michael with his kids sharing when kids are more littlel , the share together christmas vacations...etc...i dont know if they are same blood but he know very good michael's kids from their born .., i always think blanquet and omer can be brothers ...how knows ?
    seen all of those <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I want pictures of mommie and daddy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Anyone who believes this crap should be burned alive.
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    She told my baby we'd danced 'till three
    Then she looked at me
    Then showed a photo of a baby cryin'
    His eyes were like mine (oh no <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> )
    Come on dance on the floor in the round <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OMG adorable.

Omer <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Striking resemblance.

Who are the women in the video?

Hell now they are all starting to look alike, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm confused.

Where did that video come from? never saw it before.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    Oh yeah but the kid is not his son! LOL!
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Can someone post a link to the video? I can't see it!
    We have two different articles about Omer. One saying he is saying Omer says he's their new father. One says he's saying he's their real father. Someone is lying. Tabloids lie!
    Although i do find it strange he is always with the Jackson family now. He wasn't with them before June 25th was he? Is he using their fame for his own personal gain, or do they really have a deep connection. I feel that he is a good person, personally.