This has to be a joke! right?

Comments

• Umm wonder who leaks these stories? It get weirder by the day <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Lets see we could start with the date 16th well thats 1 + 6 = 7

We have the £3.3 million price tag which gives us the number 33

They start of talking about a syringe and then only talk about a needle.

Which left me wondering .... should we start thinking about syringe and needles and the implication and uses <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Now this is way way out there and I am just thinking aloud so to speak after just watching Souza and Mo's Videos <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What if we need to think about Swine Flu vaccination, or micro chip?

<!-- m -->http://sites.google.com/site/pointproph ... he-warning<!-- m -->

Or maybe I need to go take a rest in the padded cell. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    You would think the needle would go on display in one of those famous homicide museum tours.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    You would think the needle would go on display in one of those famous homicide museum tours.

i would rather think that needle would be a crucial piece of evidence in a homicide trial!!!
    tabloid-trash!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    tabloidburn wrote; would rather think that needle would be a crucial piece of evidence in a homicide trial!!!
    tabloid-trash!!!

of course .. garbage <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    sSc_jawdrop2.gif

What fan would want to buy the needle that "killed" Michael Jackson?? This is stupid.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It's rubbish .. and a very morbid thing,. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386

i would rather think that needle would be a crucial piece of evidence in a homicide trial!!!
    tabloid-trash!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

That first of course <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ARE These people for real? Honestly a syringe.. I thought the police would have it for evidence. I am very puzzled with this whole hoax.